CHAPTER ONE

Sleeping on my bed dreaming about myself modelling ended when my ummi smacked my thigh to wake me up.
"Kai ummi" I groaned."ummi u ended my sweet dreams".
"Hibba wake up and pray,you can continue dreaming later"
Ummi said before leaving the room.
I dragged my legs outside only to be hit with the cool morning breeze I rubbed my arms together hugging myself before sashaying to the our small toilet at the far end of the house.
After taking my bath and praying I wore my uniform and went to greet ummi.
  "In kwana ummi"(good morning).
"Lafiya Yar Nan,here is ur breakfast" she said handing a plate of bean cake and a cup of koko.i quickly gulped down everything before bidding her goodbye and heading out.
   As I was passing by I heard two men saying"see this girl even after her father's death she won't stop going to school".the other one said"it's all her mother's fault mtsw". Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes, I shook my head clearing all negative thoughts as I continued my journey to school.i school in government day secondary school yerwagana here in gombe which is a 15mins walk from our house.
As I reached the school gate I took a deep breath before moving inside.i greeted the old man who is our gateman and every teacher I came across on my way. The moment I steeped my foot in the class I was dragged by my closest friend hau'wa whom we've been together since nusery school.hauwa is our neighbor which means my mom and hers are also good friends."hibba I missed you" she said engulfing me in a big hug"can't breath hauwee" I said chuckling "oh sorry"...
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
   "Good morning sir" the class greeted as a new teacher  who I assumed to be our new maths teacher came in.we had Mr Victor as our maths teacher since in my junior secondary school and now being in ss2 we have a new one, a very good looking one for that matter.
"Hey, are u with us" he said pointing at me "yes sir" "I said you can have ur seat" the class burst out laughing that's when I realized I've been staring at him and everyone is seated.i scratched my nape before smiling sheepishly  out of embarrassment and sitting down.
Hau'wa was still laughing untill I smacked her head." Meano wats the meaning of this" I ignored her and continued with my note copying.
Ring ring the ball rung marking the end of the first period. "Have a nice day class" "and you meet me In my office" he said pointing at me.
    During break I went straight to the general staff room(male and female staff room)to meet the teacher."uhmm sir u asked me to come"I uttered
"Yes,the principal informed me about an upcoming cowbell competition which as u know is a maths competition, I have gone through ur school performance and heard from the teachers u are one of the best students here in this school so I decided to choose u with some other students to participate in this competition,extra lessons will start tomorrow"he said,all this time I was just looking at him as if he's and alien from another planet,the way he speaks is just out of the world let me not start talking about his face.he's Soo handsome."ok sir" I finally managed to say."one more thing, pls sir wat is ur name"I said fiddling with my finger something I always do when am nervous."my name is Salim waziri" he chuckled which I find cute.i have to stop thinking like this,I told myself.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️Back in class,hauwee was standing by the door waiting to hear what happened."oya start talking" hauwa will always be hauwa."ameabo.." I started"curry-curry,chicken yansh telephone wire look at u talking to me no respect Indian pomo mola wife"we finished together laughing so hard.this has been our thing since primary school."it's just about cowbell competition"I stated"oh good luck" and the talk ended.the break ended and the last 4 periods finished in a swift.
We packed our backpack and found our way back home.

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
"Ummi am back"I said the the moment I stepped my foot into the house."hibbatullah when will u learn how to Salam before coming in"she scolded,"ummi am really tired,pls sorry".
"Ok go and rest,"I started walking into the room when I heard ummi shouting don't forget to pray.
I prayed,changed my clothes and drifted off to lalala land.
Lights off.
CHAPTER DEDICATED TO fateebaby
      Hola people,how is u(in jenifa's voice)
How is the chapter Yay or nay??
Who else use to have a crush on his teachers??
Pls and pls show some love
Vote, comment and share

❤️Hafsatuuwaxeery❤️