CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

Ignore all typos...

Back to the present.

H I B B A T U L L A H ' S POV.

Finally the naming ceremony, and I can't seem to put my butt down. I've been going up and down in the waziri's household making sure nabeelah,hauwa and cutie are dressed so they won't make us late. They are the definition of latecomers, especially hauwa the beauty queen.

"It's almost 4 guys please let's move". I yelled, already frustrated.

"Oh please, there's something called African time". Nabeelah said in a durh tone.
She's already dressed in a beautiful flower patterned ankara sewn into a skirt and peplum blouse, the blouse has a v shaped neck which is covered with a net. The hands are flared at edges. She has her head tied in the famous ture kaga tsiya style.

"Well yes African time, but it wouldn't be cool if the rice, coleslaw and chicken finishes before I get there". I sighed. I'll faint if Amina doesn't keep my share of food, as much as I love the baby that is going to be named today I also love the food that will be served.

I got dressed thirty minutes ago, I wore a simple ebony colored fitted gown. My face is free of any makeup Except powder, kohl, and lastly lip gloss. I wrapped a nutmeg colored veil over my body. I have a honey colored ankle strapped heel. I finished everything off with a nutmeg colored side bag.

"All you know is food madam". Hauwa uttered tying her head tie in zarah buhari's style.
She's wearing an Ankara gown sewn into a fitted gown as well,  deeming the fact that she's the most curvy amongst us, the clothes accentuates every inch of her body, she's smoking hot and am jealous of her body.

"We live to eat babe". I laughed.
Twenty minutes later we are all set to go.

"Beeloh you will drive". I threw the car keys at her before rounding to the other side to settle in the front seat.

Five minutes gone and we are still waiting for their royal highnesses hauwa and cutie.

Nabeelah horned for the hundredth time but the two duffers are not ready to grace us with their presence. I let out a hiss before stepping out of the car.

I stomped all the way back to the house, I met cutie halfway through the stairs, I gave her a glare and she returned an apologetic look.

"Get to the car right now or we are leaving
Without you I promise". I glared moving up to meet hauwa, if she won't come down I'll surely drag her by her hair.

I met her standing, looking at the three pairs of shoes in display, she's obviously the choosy type and am sure she's looking for a shoe that will match her dressing.

"Hauwa pick one pair and come out now or I swear we are leaving without you". I huffed.

"You can go abeg, you people will not allow pesin to dress in peace". She hissed.

I smacked her head and rushed out before she could revenge, I could hear yelling insults but I paid no heed to her.

Nabeelah drove us to Amina's house, without hauwa of course. She knows how to drive she can come whenever she wants to.

***
We stepped out of the car and into the busy house, people from different places bustling in and out of the house.

We went straight to the garden where the naming ceremony is being held.

"Beeloh please proceed am coming". I whispered into nabeelah's ears. She nodded before saying something to the girls and they left to meet Amina.

I went inside the house to greet ummi and other elders. They were all sitting in the room ummi stays in chatting cheerfully.