CHAPTER SEVEN.

Chapter dedicated to khadijauu.

Saleem

Keep reading

Tadarrh it will soon appear

Finally

I woke early this morning feeling happy and relieved it's such an amazing feeling to know you are finally done with NYSC.
I have already bagged my degree.
Am a graduate yaaay. Camp was so hectic but the Sweetest thing is I met the loml there.

They are throwing a party for me, after Soo much begging I gave in and agreed. Am not a fan of parties sincerely am just doing it for the sake of my family
.............

"Good morning ummi" I greeted.
"Baba na go and eat" she answered walking past me she has been moving Helter skelter making sure everything is set for the party.

Everyone is busy, from the looks of it it's gonna be a long day.

▪️
"Assalamualaikum" I greeted walking inside the house.
" Wa'alaikas Salam, ka iso" ummi
Answered.

He entered the compound,
"Yau Kai need a gidan San da zuwa lale" she brought out a mat and spread it out for she went back in to get me water. I sat down and we exchanged greetings.
I asked where hibba is, I was told she went to her islamiyya.

"Ummi I want u to give hibba this please" I passed the IV to ummi. " She can come with hauwa, it's an invitation card to my party tomorrow at my house" I explained further seeing the confused look on her face.
"In Sha Allah Dan Nan" she smiled warmly at me.
" I'll be on my way ummi thank you" I bade her bye and left to meet eaman.

I called eaman to inform her I've arrived.

"Hey baby" she said hugging me I turned to look at her and she was all decked up, she's wearing a maroon Turkish gown that brought out  her fair skin. A black veil adorning her head with a little strands of her hair peeking out of the veil, a black gucci bag,  a maroon and black vine flats.

All in all she looked take away.
"Stop staring Mana" she blushed I love it when she blush.

I opened the door and she majestically entered I went to drivers side and we zoomed off to nassara mart.

I promised to take her shopping for the party.
We spent 2 hours just to pick a dress shoes bag and not to forget her chocolates. Girls and shopping. I payed for everything and we left.

"Am hungry sweety let's grab something to eat" I nodded looking at her.

I drove us to a restaurant,
A waiter came to take our orders .
She ordered spaghetti and meatballs. I was ok so I just ordered sparkling water.

"Baby allow me to feed u, now haha" she laughed closing her face. We've been arguing since she doesn't want me to feed her.

"We are in public please stop it" she's now turning red oh am loving this thing.

"Eat one spoon and I'll allow u to eat by urself" she gave in and i tricked her into Finish the whole food.

I was looking deeply into her eyes, we are having a staring competition.

Her eyes shone with the love she has for me, I can't wait to make her my wife I Soo much love eaman magaji Bashir.

She's everything I could ever wish for, I love her so much and am sure she loves me equally.

She shyly looked down blushing I smiled and we stood up to leave.

I drove her back home, we talked a little before she went in not before blowing me kisses.

I drove home smiling goofily.

____________________________________
"Mami please rest the workers will handle everything why worry yourself" I held her shoulders and sat her down on a two seater.

She gave me a tight smile,"Saleem I have to make everything perfect, alot of rich people will be present,so Mami gotta work"

" Then rest for 30mins I'll go and freshen up".

.....

Waking up from sleep, I started reminiscing what Happened at our outing with eaman, I started smiling like a lunatic.

I got startled when I heard a laughter behind me.

I turned around to find anas my best buddy clutching his tummy and laughing out loud.

"Man u are wiped, am sure you are smiling because of eaman" he said still laughing.

" I'll give u a spiritual knock and you'll never grow tall again" I hissed before entering into the toilet to perform ablution.

I came out to find anas pressing his phone, I offered my salat.

......
Anas went to greet ummi while I bring out the car from the garage .

"Saleem get the SUV am not riding on this shitty thing u call a car" I eyes him for insulting my sweet car.

" Go get it yourself".
He brought out the car and we are now arguing about who'll drive.

"Everyone knows you drive roughly so let me drive" I shouted forcefully dragging the key.
" Nah nah nah I'll go and leave u wlhy" he entered the car and started the engine.

"I give up" I raised my hands up in surrender.

Just as I said he roared the car to life and he drove with full speed, one thing you have to do when anas is driving is wear seatbelt if not, your whole body will tell you.

"Babah drive slowly I don't want to die without marrying eaman " I sighed dreamily.

He made some gagging sound saying am too girlish.
"U better respect me if not I'll ask nabeelah not to talk to you" I've touched the spot, Cox he reduced the speed, he loves nabeelah since when she's was in ss3 but he still hasn't said anything to her, maybe she has a boy friend.

We had a good time , something we usually do every Saturdays.

When we came back he picked up his car and he left not before bidding Mami bye.

........

After Isha, me, khalil, nurain, and Khalil gathered up in our parlour to watch football.

All of our us are football fans,  me and Khalil are supporting  chelsea, while nurain is the only one supporting Barca.
The match ended with 2- 1. Yup just as u guessed we won.

We spent the night teasing nurain before u decided to call it a night. I left them in the parlour watching Anita the battle angel.

I called my eamani,
"Cutie pie I missed u" I said pouting like a baby
She laughed shyly saying she missed me more we spent more than an hour talking about everything and nothing.

She told me she's sleepy,
"Eamani I want to watch u sleep"
I kept pestering untill she agreed for us to do a video call.
She kept her laptop beside her so I'll say her beautiful face.

Soon she slept, I kept staring at her sleepy figure muttering alhamdulillah before hanging up the call.

I slept off feeling satisfied, am Soo lucky to have eamani.

Hey people, so here's ur update, I need more comments, the next chapter is already typed all u have to do is press the orange star and comment and you'll get another update.

I need more followers so plsssss follow.

❤️Hafsatuu❤️