CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

Ignore all typos.........

Enjoy.

4years back.

Writer's POV.

The waziri's residence.

Its been five days since the nabeelah incident  occurred, it has been five days of pain and agony for nabeelah. She felt numb, all she does is cry, cry and cry, she thought of running away from their house multiple times but something is telling her not to, after all she caused for her family, the least she could do is stay and agree to her Father's wish -getting married to his friend.

She wished her dad will change his mind though, can't they see how traumatized she is?
The nightmares always hunt her at night and so she gave up sleeping, she feels scared as if the moment she let her eyes close, asad will come and take her away or worst rape her like he intended to then kill her and throw her body in a river.

The first time she had a nightmare was in the hospital,  although her mami was there to console her she still is scared, in less than five days, she has become skinny and darker.

She came back after spending two days in the hospital, she no more sleeps in her room she sleeps with her mom in her mom's room.

She isn't glowing like all brides would few days to their wedding day, she has refused to pertake in any of the preparations going on, not even the gyaran jiki session that brides undergo before their wedding day.

The last time she saw her dad was since the day he made her life changing decision, she thought he never visited her in the hospital since she didn't see him even once but he did, he always goes to see her only when she's sleeping, he felt bad for what he did, it isn't what he planned for her, even if he doesn't want to admit she's his favorite amongst his children because she has his mother's name, another reason why she's more spoilt, he got her a car immediately she was done with her secondary school.

Fauza(cutie) barged into the room, she met nabeelah sitted motionless with tears rolling down on  her cheeks, nabeelah quickly wiped her tears and looked up at her sister.

Cutie went closer to her sister and hugged her tight, nabeelah didn't bother moving nor hug her back, tears brimmed in Cutie's eyes as she tightened her arms around her sister, she could see how her sister is hurting inside but managing to put on a Facade to make everyone think she's happy.

"Ya nabeelah please talk to me, tell me what's bothering you am your sister, I don't wanna see you like this". Cutie cried into her shoulders.
Nabeelah didn't move, she sat there like a robot unable to move or utter a single word. Even though her mouth was itching to speak what is in her mind, she wants to talk to someone badly, she can't take the feelings anymore but she feels as if everyone is misunderstanding and judging her mistakes.

   She felt like screaming and telling them the turmoil her heart is in, the pain and fear she feels. How scared she is, she feels disgusted of her body. She has taken a bath severally  to remove the prints asad had made on her, but the red mark he made a little above her breasts is still visible, had it been he had taken her dignity away, she wouldn't hesitate to hang herself to dead since her virginity will never come back to her. She always thanks Allah for saving her on that horrendous day.

    Cutie got tired of begging her sister to talk, she released her from the hug and stood up to leave tears streaming down her face, she gave her one last look while she's standing by the door holding the door knob.
  "Whenever you are ready to talk, I'll be here to listen". She said and walked outside.

Immediately she stepped outside she fell into her mother's arms crying so hard.
"She didn't say anything did she?". Mami asked trying to stop her tears from falling.
She dragged fauza's body until they reached fauza's room, she sat them down on the bed, patting fauza's head gently.