CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Ignore all typos...

Hibbatullah

I yawned loudly, yawed the blanket off my body, and stretched. Reciting the du'a for waking up I skipped to the toilet to do my business.

After 30mins of scrubbing, brushing,relaxing and what not, I stepped out of the jacuzzi and wrapped my towel around my petite model body *wink.

I rubbed my body with a Victoria
Secret lotion before wearing a red maxi gown, paired it with a silver turban,and a silver aldo flats.i love my face without make up, I just applied nude lipgloss, lined my eyes with Kohl because ummi will always say "ke baza kisa kwalli bah kina yawo da idanu kamar farar kura" her words not mine.

I went down stairs to have breakfast, I met ummi waiting for me at the dinning table.

"Good morning ummi" I greeted her. She answered asking about my health which I answered with fine.

After moments of crushing, munching,chewing, sipping, with forks and spoons clattering on the plates and cups, we finished our deliciously cooked meal, speacially made by the best chef in town, I present to you my ummi.everyone thinks his mom is the best cook, trust me when it comes to ummi's cooking you'll forget everything in the world except the food.
" Ummi I forgot to tell you" I stopped first to make sure I have all her attention," am all ears" she said. "Yawwa zayden said we are going to qatar next week because I have to model a new fashion line" I pinched my hand because it can't stop itching.
"Tohh boddi allah ya kaimu" she smiled we muttered ameen.

*
"Hibbla" nabeelah blared through the phone.
" Are u crazy do u want to burst my ear drums" I rubbed my ears.
"Guess what" she said, I rolled my eyes " am not good at guessing beeloh just spill" I said getting excited already.
"Am in Abuja at ya Saleems' " I shouted in excitement"kice Allah" I asked making sure my ears are not hearing things. "Am serious" I heard shuffles signifying she's on bed.
" Switch to face time mumu" I said and hanged up. I went on face time and called her after few rings she picked up. Just like I guessed she's in bed with someone sleeping beside her.
"Madam who's beside you" I asked her squinting my eyes to see properly." It's my cousin Ablah" she said tearing the duvet off the Ablah of a girl's face. The Ablah girl groaned and Drew the duvet back. "Give me 10mins I'll join hauwa in conference call" with that everything went black, I dialed hauwa's number she didn't pick, I called again and she picked up.she must be sleeping I tell you.
"Hello who's this" she said in her groggy sleepy voice. " Am a kidnapper idiot get your ass of the bed" I shouted. Who picks a phone call without checking for the ID caller. " Allow me to sleep Jare" she didn't hang up because i could hear her snores. Am sure the phone is pressed unto her ear
"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted as loud as I could. " Keh are u mad do u want to kill me don't u know my sleep is precious I'll soo revenge on u wait and see you moron!" she ratted all in one breath. I laughed " am gonna switch to face time FYI it's with nabeelah" I hanged up without waiting for her reply.

I did the conference call and right now am regretting because they are busy shouting and stuffs, they won't even let me talk I've been listening to what they are planning for our so called hang out for the past 15 mins. " Hello girls am still on the phone" I reminded them. They laughed totally ignoring me, who would have thought hauwa and nabeelah will be friends.
"The state will be on firee babes" hauwa shouted what's with this girl and shouting. " Yesso we go kill am, dress to kill because we are going for bf hunt tomorrow" this girls are unbelievable as if they don't have boyfriends.
" Am sure you are disturbing you cousin Ablah" I butted in air quoting the 'disturbing'. " Thank you my dear" I heard a voice say from the background which I assure you is Ablah.
" Ok mumu and idiot am out, FYI am not joining your bf hunt thingy" they started coaxing me into accepting but I was hell bent on my decision, after 2 mins of useless begging they gave up. " You are such a bore" nabeelah said. " Aswear bah" hauwa agreed "I don't have your time mad people bye" I said, they raspberri-ed at the same time I cant take it anymore so I hung up. This people will kill you. I huffed and layed on my bed, I used my index fingers to massage my head I can feel a headache coming from all the shoutings I had to endure.