CHAPTER TWELVE

Recap: how we met zayden and how I joined Y-ray models..

Ummi met with an accident and zayden was the one who helped her, he took her to the hospital before he got my number form her phone and called me, I arrived there together with hauwa's family he had already paid for the bills and everything. Since then we became very close. His parents are both living in qatar, his dad is a Nigerian while his mom is an arab, his dad owns Y-ray models so he decided to run the branch in Nigeria.
When he heard about my interest in modelling, he enrolled me into a modelling school for training, after Soo much begging to ummi, It took months before she finally agreed and I was more than happy.  After 1 year of training I started working with them I couldn't get more happier, that's how we perventually got rich and now am one of the most famous models in the whole of Africa and other continents.

With different thoughts running through my mind I slept off not before make note to call hauwa and nabeelah tomorrow morning.
Yeah nabeelah waziri and I are now best friends, she stopped her university in gombe and flew overseas to the same school I gained admission from, things occurred and we became best friends it me long to make her and hauwa friends.

***
I woke up this morning and did what am supposed to, today is Saturday I don't have work, so I called hauwa to come over.. hauwa is now an interior designer

Am baking cupcakes for us before she arrives.

"Hibbuuuu" someone shouted behind me hugging me I knew right there it's hauwa this girl will never change.
"Hauweeeeee when will u grow" I asked her for the nth time. She stucked her to to tongue our did raspberry at me.
"Madam am older than you" she said after she's done with her childishness.
I removed the cupcakes from for them to cool down.
Hauwa picked one to eat "wait for it to cool down before you burn..." The sentence I didn't finish when I heard her shout, she burned her tongue some am actually warning her not to do, she ran to do fridge and gulped down a cold orange drink while I sat down on the counter laughing my ass out.
"You are soo wicked, you are suppose to pat my back and get me something cold since am your best friend" she said stomping her legs this girl is spoilt.
" Let's go up Jare" and we zoomed off to my room.
The moment she got into the room , she crashed on my bed something she always does when she's around.
"I just layed my bed fah why do you have to ruin it" I said already  getting tired.
"Cox am ur best friend durh" she rolled her eyes at me.
I hit her with a pillow, she hot me back and that was it we started a pillow fight.. after rounds and room of pillow fights, the room was already messed up.
We layed flat on our tummy's laughing.
"I love you besty" I heard her say, "I love you too" I replied back she blew kisses as usual.
" Let's Clear the room and get our cupcakes" I suggested and we started cleaning, after five mins the room was back to normal "phew" hauwee sighed as if she did a hard labor.

We raced down the flight of  stairs to get the cupcakes.
"Easy girls we don't want to fall off the stair" ummi shouted at us but we were long gone totally not heeding to her advice, the moment we reached the kitchen I slipped and fell on my butt and now is her turn to laugh" hahaha very funny laugh all u want" I sarcastically said she didn't pay heed to my words instead she continued her laughing.

We took some crazy shots on snap chat and she posted on her social medias. After that she left and I was all bored again.

I decided to FaceTime nabeelah.
Luckily she was online
"Heyyo girl" she shouted the moment her face showed up on the screen. I wonder who's madder between hauwa send her.

We gisted for hours before hanging up.

I was watching little on my laptop, when ummi called me for dinner, I told her am not hungry and then continued watching while muching on some chips and chocolates..

I slept off right on the couch, I felt when ummi woke me up to go to bed, she always checks up on me before going to bed. I so much love my mom.

May God bless our mothers abundantly. Ameen.

Heyyo, how are you all.

Vote
Comment, share and follow pls...
❤️ Hafsatuuwaxeery ❤️