CHAPTER EIGHT

Chapter dedicated to @nafisatuu for making those amazing covers.

Hibba
I was sprawled on top of my bed like some unwashed clothes when ummi came in.

"Hibba take this" she handed me something which I assumed to be an invitation card. I collected and look it through.

"Saleem came here to invite you and hauwa to his party tommorow" I nodded

" But ummi many affluent people will be there, what will I even wear, I don't want to meet that his sister nabeelah, ummi pls" I ranted she smacked my head.
"look at me"
I looked up at her.
"Hibba where u came from doesn't matter, idan ke Yar talakawa ce ki gode Allah some don't even have money to feed themselves but u are here able to attend secondary school"
I realized I made a mistake, some people don't even have place to leave some have to struggle to afford one meal, alhamdulillah.

"Thank you". She smiled
"Yalla sleep and u can wear the gown mallam Idris bought for u.

Hauwa's dad is normally known as Idris but his real name is alhassan.

I slept off thinking about how the party will go.

Saleem
I've been Soo busy running errands, picking up people from the airport.
Our house is full to the brim, it's just 1:00pm and the party will start at 4:00pm.

Right now I ran away to my side to meet my friends.
I met them eating suya and playing video games in the parlour.
Anas, saeed, Ahmad, mueen and ayan.
Anas is my best friend, Saeed is the number one player with killer looks that girls easily fall for, all he wants is to date and dump girls lyk clothes, he change girlfriends every week.

Ahmad the silent one, the silent and nerdy one he's always into books.

Mueen the talkative and most annoying, boy that guy can annoying for Africa, all he likes is football

Ayan is the one who's more matured, he's addicted to fashion, latest trends and cars.

Ahmad is sprawled on the couch as usual reading some weird novel with a Coke beside him.

Ayan and mueen are playing video games.
Saeed is busy chatting with one of his girlfriends.
And anas is busy attacking the suya, he's such a foodie.

"Watsup mehn wat am I missing" 

"Nothing just eating some suya. Anas replied the rest are too busy with wat they are doing.

"Oh my god lemme score"Ayan kept shouting moving from one place to another holding the game pad as if he'll crush it.

"And it's a goallll" mueen shouting standing up and doing the Ronaldo watever.

He won.
"Maye our bet, ur have to give me ur favorite car to go for a cruise downtown, o yh"
Ayan groaned showing his displeasure.
" Handle my baby with care" he said.
" I won I won I won and I'll do whatever i want with the car.." he ended his sentence with an evil laugh.
We all laughed at him.
"Guys let's go and get ready" I escorted them to their cars.
" No one should come late pls"
Aye aye captain they all said before driving out of the driveway.

Hibba
I've been in hauwa's house for the past one hour we are getting ready.
Am dressed already but hauwa is still painting her face.
We both wore black abaya.
While mine has red stones adorning the embroidery hauwa's own has purple.

I wrapped my head in a red veil, while hauwa is wearing a purple one we all looked good. My makeup is simple just Kohl, powder and lip gloss. Hauwa had a coloured lipstick on.