CHAPTER THREE

____________________________________
Hibbatullah
5:00am
A strong wind kept blowing through the window and into my room which makes me shiver under my not so thick blanket,
Goosebumps are all over my body because of how cold it is,black clouds have formed on the sky ready to pour out it's content, alhamdulillah it will rain.

I'll just get up and prepare to pray yes that's what I'll do, u know that feeling where you'll wake up but won't be feeling like getting out of bed,yes that feeling is exactly what am feeling ryt now I just want to stay in bed the whole day but ummi won't even let me plus I have school.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
"How's baba" I asked hauwa "he's fine alhamdulillah"she answered" am gald".

After a moment of silence"hibby you are starting lessons today,which means you'll stay together with Mr Salim u can look at him all u want ......." Hauwa started her usual blabberings on Mr Salim am telling u hauwa likes mr Salim more than I even do I guess I'll just dash her him.
"Hauwee you see he's a non mahram why should I stare at him, it's..."
"Haram I know" she shrugged completing my statement" "don't go all haraam police on me puh lease"
"It's the truth whether u like it or not" i sticked my tongue out at her, childish huh?.she stood up and went to her seat. I chuckled and ignored her.

I've been trying to apologise to hauwa since all because I want her to escort me but she isn't listening, she has been sulking since the Mr saleem incident,
"Shkn since u won't go I'll go alone" I feigned hurt touching my chest in the process knowing so well it will work on her she can't resist me neither can she resist yawo.
"No I'll go" I did a victory dance in my head.i dragged her and off we go.

"Excuse me ,good morning sir"I kept fiddling my fingers.
"How may I help you"he raised his head to look at us I almost got lost in his eyes, I concentrated on what actually brought me there am already getting suffocated this way that his eyes are roaming through our body as if he'll eat us,
"Well uhmm actually uhmm am here to ahhm ask u something if u don't mind" he used his finger to scratch his well carved eye brows before raising it giving me a question look. Hauwa nudged me and glared at me whispering a small"continue" I slapped my forhead in my head, all this while  I've been making a fool of myself, he's trying so hard not to burst out laughing.he changed to a serious face,
" Sir I just want to ask for something, it's just that since we are in the same area can we be taking the extra lessons there, aswear it's not that I don't want it here I have Islamic school after school and I have to go, sir if you don't mind" am now a mumu,hauwa is already lol while he just chuckled.
"Is it ok if you come to my house"?
"Uhmm I'll ask my mom first" I kept scratching my nape like an idiot, hauwa is not even helping matters it looks like she's enjoying the little drama wicked soul whom I call a best friend.
"Ok you can go"
"Thank you sir" he just nodded seriously such a rude guy what's his problem and not answering people's thank you he has issues mstchew" u are not helping me why will u keep laughing" I gave her a tight smack on her back
"Ouch what's that for" she whined, for laughing at me instead of helping out. She kept whining like a small baby on our way back to class.

******************************
We kept gisting about everything and nothing but mostly Mr saleemon our way back from school, mind you hauwa did most of the talking while I the listening that girl can talk for Africa, it's now time for us to part ways.before I could comprehend what's happening hauwa pulled me in a tight hug oh this girl "I'll miss u besty" she said wiping her fake tears "leave me please we are on the road people are watching,"she released me and kept crying her crocodile tears of a cry "you won't even miss me"she crooked as if she's crying real she's so dramatic am telling you "jare bye"she blew kisses and shouted an I love you before running to her house just next to mine I shook my head and walked into house she's so unladylike.

Am back from islamiyya I've freshened up and am all dressed ready to go for the lessons , I've managed to convince mama somehow she doesn't like me staying with strangers, I come back from islamiyya around 5. It's 5:30 already.

My hands are sweating because of how nervous I am, am at Mr saleem's gate am contemplating on whether to knock or just enter. I choosed the latter and just as I entered I bumped into someone "am very sorry..... I started, I raised my eyes and met the eyes I've never want to see again " you!" We simultaneously said .....

TO BE CONTINUED

Dun dun what's going to happen, who's the person she bumped into I also don't know, follow me to the next chapter,any guesses?

Am really sorry for not updating earlier,I've been busy with school, and just when I had this chapter written Wattpad deleted everything,I had to rewrite everything,bad right
Enough of my surutu,
The book is going somewhere please inform me if there's something u don't like.

Vote, comment and share

With love
Hafsatuuwaxeery.