CHAPTER four

Recap
"You!" We simultaneously said.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Oh my God this is the rude girl from that day,I muttered under my breath slapping my head in the process,can this day get any worse.

Flashback
It was a Sunday evening, ummi has sent hibba to the nearby shop to buy something for her, hibba was in a good mood she kept singing on her way to the shop, she was about to cross when a girl came driving recklessly and she alsmost hit her, hibba fell on the road side and hissed in pain. The driver is none other than nabeelah waziri Mr salim's immediate sister. She stepped out of her new car in all her grace ready to see the fool that almost made her fast 60 and almost ruined her new car." Keh are u blind can't u cross the road u fool!" She shouted at hibba who kept quiet looking at the girl who almost killed her and is now shouting at her. This children of old hags she muttered under her breath, nabeelah doesn't want anything related to the poor. She gets everything at a call.she went back to her car and drove back home angrily.nabeelah bought what she was asked to and went back home limping a little alhamdulillah she didn't get sustain much injuries just a bruise on the knee.

End of flashback
"What are you doing in my house you piece of trash!" She snapped bringing me back to reality, I shivered in fear not knowing what to say or do, I just wish the ground will swallow or maybe run back to my ummi but I have to stay strong.

"Keh poor miserable girl, when am talking, u answer me" she thundered tears welled up in my eyes I hung my head low, In my whole 17 years of living I've never been insulted like this before I turned to leave i heard a voice saying "what's going on here" I ran back home wiping my tears angrily.

(Let's have a small peek through Mr salim's family)
Saleem's POV
After coming back from school I took a shower and relaxed before I went to mami my mom's side to greet her. My father alhaji Idris waziri is a pilot, he has two wives my mom hajiya hauwa and my step mom hajiya karima, my step mom is a really nice woman.

My mom has 5 kids .
Adda asmau whom we call Adda mau she's 30 already married to ya naufal  with two adorable twins affan and afnan 8years old they live in Kano.
Then Adda fareeda aka Adda ruru 28 years old also married to ya khaleed  with a kid haneef she's living in Qatar with her family. Then me 25 years old a bachelor, but I have a girlfriend eaman we met in camp, I'll tell u more about her some other day. Then we have nabeelah she's 18 she's in lvl 100, our last born fauzah whom we call cutie because  of how cute she is she's 13, she's in ss1.

Aunty kareema my step mom has 2 children.  Usman aka nurain who is 18 years old also in lvl 1 he's just like nabeelah's twin.
We have Khalil who is 13 also in ss1 Cutie's twin too. Our last but not the least Khadija aka mimi she's the baby of the house she's 8 years old.thats it now back to where I was.
"Barka da yamma Mami"I sqauted a sign of respect.
"Lafiya baba na an dawo" i nodded my head, she smiled and patted my back"yalla go and eat your food" I stood up and headed to the dinning table to eat food
I served myself before I quickly dugged into it before gulping down a cup of chilled hibiscus drink on top. I stood up to leave when I asked ummi where the girls are and she said they are all in their rooms. Am sure everyone is holding her phone children of nowadays and phone.
I knocked on th door leading to their own part of the house but no answer I went in and just as I guessed I saw them in the parlour each tapping on their phones doing God knows what.

I collected Cutie's phone to grab her attention and it worked she groaned thinking it's nabeelah who wants to send her but when she saw me her eyes lit up and she greeted me nabeelah greeted me looking at her phone I shook my head at her attitude.
"Cutie I'll take u out for Ice cream later, and don't the waste my time"she kept jumping shouting thank you and blowing kisses."ya saleem me fah"nabeelah asked, cutie stock her tongue out and ran into her room." You should get ready too, no African time".
"Aye aye captain"she saluted and left for her room.
I smiled and thank Allah for this wonderful family of mine.

I greeted anty kareema we call her anty. I asked where the kids are.she told me nurain went out for football and Khalil is in school for football practice too Mimi is sleeping in her room. I left her side and went to the our side me, Khalil and nurain. We have our different rooms,a parlour and kitchen.
I was about to take a nap when I remembered that hibba is coming over for lessons, I grabbed a jallabiyya and headed out only to find her with nabeelah doing God knows what but from the looks of it something is not right. I moved further and saw tears in hibba's eyes she ran out, I tried to stop her but she's already out.
"Nabeelah what's going on here" she kept stammering looking at the interlocks. "Keh am I not talking to u"I yelled at her, she stomped her feet and ran inside I need to teach this girl a lesson.
I ran after hibba.

Hibbatullah
I wiped my tears, cleared my voice and smoothened my hijab before going in.
"Ummi na dawo"(am back).
T
"Toh sannu" she kept looking at me up and down as if she's looking through, her eyes boring through my soul I felt like dying and that moment I pray she won't notice anything.

"Hibba come here, how was the lesson?".
"Uhmn actually ummi uhm we didn't do it"I stammered
"Why?"
I scratched my head not knowing what to say again, I kept drawing imaginary patterns with my toe.
I sighed in relief when she asked me to go inside and rest, I was about to go when I heard a salaam outside,oh my God who is it again.

"Boddi(she calls me that sometimes, it means beautiful) go and see who's at the door"
I trudged out to see whoever it is , to my surprise I saw Mr saleem.
"Uhmm am sorry for what my sister did, can we still do the lesson?".
"It's ok. And sorry can we leave it till tomorrow" I said trying my best not to sound rude.
"Ok" and he left.

"Hibba who was it" I've already formed what to tell her because I knew she'll ask. "It's a boy, my teacher sent him to tell me he's back".I hope she won't catch me but it was not a complete lie nah.
"Why didn't u go then" she gave me a suspicious look "ummi am tired now we'll do it tomorrow" and I went inside to rest.

Saleem
I went back home exhausted from all the drama, I went straight to mami's side to teach nabeelah a lesson she's very rude and disrespectful, it's our fault for spoiling her. She takes people for granted.
I went to her room and knocked before swinging the door open. "Nabeelah! Nabeelah!" I thundered she came out of the toilet frightened she messed with the wrong guy. "Hand me your credit card right now" I ordered she opened her purse and handed it with trembling hands she's already crying. " Hand ur car keys" she gave me and I left her in the room crying. I went back in because I forgot something "last thing no shopping for two weeks" she looked up at me and I turned my face so I won't look into her eyes and pity her. I know it's harsh but that's her punishment even though I don't know what's between them. She's crying so hard I know she'll inform Mami but am not changing my mind it's just for two weeks.

I went out to have some fresh air and clear my head.

When u came back it's already magrhib I prayed then left to eat food.

Just as I assumed, I met Mami waiting for my arrival together with nabeelah."haba baba nah why'd you do this to nabeelah"she started.
"Mami nabeelah is disrespectful, and besides it's just for two weeks am not changing my mind".she just kept consoling her .
I left for my room after eating and praying isha.
I was watching when I remembered I didn't call eaman today.
So I called her, we talked for yours before bidding each other goodnight and I drifted to dreamless land.
Lights off.

Wow longest chapter so far  i really tried. So what do u think ,isn't saleem's punishment too harsh .our will our nabeelah cope.
Bye
Vote
Comment and share.
❤️Hafsatuuwaxeery❤️