CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

Ignore all typos.
Recap: we continued our drive in silence.....

We arrived at our destination, a humongous building. Dang it! People are really building buildings kuut. I thought in my head biting my finger.
We reached the entrance different types of people were there to welcome us or rather me since it's my first time meeting with the 'exquisite models'.
"You are welcome miss hiblah".the woman extended her hand for a handshake. We shook hands my face beaming with smiles. I can't believe a lady of my age is managing a huge company like this, like seriously a lady of my age in Nigeria is out there faking lavi da loca.

We had lunch with all the workers. Everybody was nice to me. I should have Asked zayden what I'll do here, I should've dressed more nicely but nonetheless I still look beautiful as per the compliments am receiving. I've been signing my autograph for a hell lotta people. I can't believe am this popular especially internationally.

After our nice lunch with everyone, our host and also the company owner whose name I got to know is Medina mahir shaddad excused herself because she had guest and am now escorting a not-talking zayden to his car.
I've been tryna talk to him but he's been giving me Curt replies,nodding and shrugging his shoulders it's annoying seriously but I'll act mature here and try to make up with him. Guess he's still angry with me from the 'labeeb convo' we had in the car.

"Zayden am sorry, I was just trying to make you see things" i said as he opened the door to his car.
"Please nahh am really sorry" I pouted Making my best puppy eyes. Still no answer.
He drove away and left me there stranded. I felt a hot tear slipped down my eye, my heart aching from too much pain. Before I could stop my self the tears started streaming down my face like a pool of water. He bruised my ego. I can't believe what he did. It's ok anyways. "His loss" . I hissed and wiped my tears furiously. "Two can play the game".
I headed back into the building to prepare for the fashion show.
I went into my designated room and sat down.
My make-up artist was a guy but I requested for a girl instead. I can't let a guy touch my face anyhow knowing it's haraam.
I rested on the chair in front of the mirror as I wait for the makeup artist and the hair dresser. I clenched my eyes shut as I thought of what occurred earlier with zayden, thinking about it alone makes me want to throw up. My zayden actually ignored me like some piece of trash, he left me standing there.
"My own zayden!" "Mine fah!"
Who told you he's yours. My conscience reminded.
'oh yh he's not yet mine'.
"What do you mean yet" my head said again. " Oh yh i better lower down my hope".
Am going crazy, why do I always talk to myself.

I opened my eyes when I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in". She salaamed and I answer. A pretty lady came in dragging a big box like travelling bag behind her.
"Good day ma'am, my name is hawra'ul insiya, and I'll be your makeup artist for today" she beamed, are all the people here nice. I thought.
"You're welcome, can I call you hawra instead" I politely asked.
" Of course ma'am you can call me whatever you want, I never thought you are this nice, the other models I've met are always rude and sassy, FYI am a big fan of yours I like your everything especially your relationship with Mr zayden". She rambled.
I just hummed and muttered a thanks. My head throbbing harder at the mention of his name. I gritted my teeth just hearing how she said the 'your relationship with Mr zayden".
" Did I say anything wrong ma'am". She said again noticing my gritted teeth
" Huh no am just having a headache" she can really talk but am not in the mood.
" Am sorry ma'am, you can rest before we start since we have enough time". I nodded
" Don't call me ma'am please call me hiblah" I said to her again. I was taken to yet another room where I can take my rest.

After a short period of nap I woke up to the adhan coming from my phone, it's already asr time. I rose up and performed ablution then offered my prayer. I used my phone to direct the qiblah for me.
I pressed the button I was shown when I came into the room. In no time hawra and another lady came in.
The other lady introduced herself as shukriyya and she's my hair dresser.
I was taken back to the former room where everything is, the dressing room, makeup room, and even a photo room adjoined.i took a quick bath and came out wearing a robe which stopped just below my knee, I was feeling a little uncomfortable. My fair skin is soft and smooth, like a new born babys'.
She started washing my hair, blow dried it, and stretched it, my hair stopped at my lower back. She braided the hair in a French plait, I looked into the mirror and the braid looks beautiful, I thanked her.
She's not much of a talker unlike hawra who's been talking our ears off.
After the hair dressing, hawra started doing her work, I wasn't surprised that all that big box contains make up items.
I requested for something simple as usual. She dabbed some places highlighted and contoured the areas that needed that. For my eyes, she lined it with a very black Kohl, she painted my eyelid with an eyeshadow that has the same colour with my skin but is shining.
My lips had a glossy darker shade of nude color. All in all I looked yummy and eatable, not to brag but i look Soo beautiful.
"You look very beautiful, ma Sha Allah miss hiblah" hawra complimented.
"Thank you very much, all thanks to you and shukriyya" i clapped my hands.
We sat down talking about fashion and modelling, shukriyya told us about her interest in modelling career but her parents are not in support of it, I told them how my mother was totally against but here I am now. I encouraged her to pursue her dreams but try not to disrespect her parents in the process for whatever is done without your parents consent Allah will not put an iota of blessing in it.
She thanked me immensely for the advice. Before we knew it was already 5 o'clock and the fashion show was starting immediately after magrhib prayer then the after party by 9o'clock.
The person in charge of my clothes came in and did her work. The dress am going to model is a dress made by the exquisite. I looked flawless in the dress because they have all my measurements.
The dress looked really beautiful on me. I prayed maghrib since I still have my ablution. Shukriyya was called again to tie my hijab and she did it perfectly.
I took some pictures out of my own will.