CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

Ignore all typos...

Enjoy.

Four years back.

Writer's POV.

H I B B A T U L L A H.

The moment they arrived in gombe, hauwa shook hibbah awake.

Thankfully the car took them straight home and didn't stay in the car park.

Hibbah was about to step her feet out of the car when she remembered about her wet red stained clothes. She felt like crying, hauwa rounded the car and went to hibbah's side.
"Here is my head tie it is big enough to cover your butt". Hauwa laughed.

"Wicked soul, Thanks though". She smiled. No matter how crazy, stupid and mad her best friend is hibbah still loves her soo much, without hibbah their will never be hauwa, they have been the double 'H' and still are, inseparable as always. They've fought countless times, but they still manage to mold back to normal and fix their misunderstandings.

"what about the stained head tie". Hibbah scrunched up her face, she has given up the headtie already She'll just throw it, she can't go through the stress of washing a blood stained head tie.
Hauwa passed her a black nylon, "I got ya covered". She winked.

Hibbah gave her a grateful smile, she looked around to check if anybody is looking, when she was certain no one was looking, she quickly removed it underneath the seat and pushed it into the nylon as quick as she can. She breathed shakily and disembarked the car.

"Thank you hauwee". Hauwa gave her a smile.

"Girls shall we?". Ya Habeeb asked bringing out their bags from the trunk.

They all collected their bags,  they waved each other bye and left for their houses.

"Ummi ummi ummi". Hibbah yelled the moment she stepped into their house.

"Hibbatullah kin dawo koh( you are back huh)". Ummi was sitting on a mat, picking on rice.

"I missed you a lot ummi". Hibbah grinned and engulfed her mom in a hug

"Do you want to break my old bones". Mami scolded pushing hibbah off her body.

"Haba ummi more than a week without seeing me, I know you missed your boddi". Hibbah settled down beside her mom pouting her lips.

"Hmmm did I? I'll think about it, Take your bag to the room freshen up then come out and give me good news". Ummi ushered.

"Ummi get yourself prepared for stories, don't say I didn't warn you". Hibbah dodged her mom's smack, she sprinted off to her  room her laughter echoing in the surrounding.

Ummi felt happy, she's glad she allowed her daughter to write the exams, she knew she had passed, her daughter will never let her down especially when she's determined.

All she hopes and prays for is for the blessings of Allah on whatever they aim for.

Hibbah just dropped her bag on her bed, she didn't wait to admire her now clean room, her mom cleaned it for her, the day they were leaving for Abuja they-hibbah and hauwa spoilt the whole room in the name of packing.

She went straight to the toilet, she took a quick cold bath, she washed her self properly before wearing a sanitary pad, one of the most uncomfortable things in the whole universe.

She changed into a new set of cloth, she ran quickly to her ummi remembering the leather of stained headtie she left in the mat.
"Oh Allah if ummi opens that leather am dead". She mused.