CHAPTER NINETEEN.

Ignore all typos.....
    Chapter dedicated to @hajaramb.

Hibbatullah.
Today marks my last day in Qatar, our plane is leaving at midnight so we decided to have fun the whole day, we as in me,zayden,labeeb and binish.Right now we are getting dressed because we have a lot to do.
  "Binish can you pass me the comb please" I stretched my hand and collected the comb, I ran it through my hair making sure I untangle every tangle in the hair.
After I was done combing, I decided to do the hardest thing ever, which is choosing a cloth.
"Binish can you help me out here please". I shouted from where I am.
"Coming". After few minutes she came wrapped in a towel with half done made-up face. " so what do you need Me to do?". She asked tapping her foot on the floor.
"I need you to help me choose a dress". She rummaged through my clothes before bringing out a black pants, a white jacket that has the end of its sleeve flared, and a purple veil, then a yellow chain bag.
I thanked her before putting the clothes on. I completed the look with a yellow earing.
Binish wore a silver satin dress with A pants.
"Are you ready, akhi and brother labeeb are waiting for us". I nodded my head.
I tied my veil quickly before grabbing my bag. I trailed after binish to go meet mom.
"Assalamu alaiki". We salaamed together stepping into mom's room.
"wa alaikumus salaam, bintan". She answered smiling at us.
"I see you all are ready, ma Sha Allah".
"we'll get going, mom".
"before you leave , binish go and call your brothers here". Binish stood up and left to carry out mom's order, while I stayed back.
Later on she came back with the duo trailing behind.
" mom you called for us"zayden said, well more like asked her.
"Yes I did, I just want to tell you something".  She said. Zayden cocked one his brows awaiting her words.
" I just need you to take care of my girls, if anything happens to them I'll blame you and labeeb" she warned pointing her index from labeeb to zayden. 
"In Sha Allah, but you have to also tell them to comply with us, you know how your girls are too stubborn" he shook his head.
Mom smacked his head, while we all laughed.
"My girls are not stubborn". She said.
" hibba, binish make sure you comply with them, OK?". And we both nodded.
"You all can go" she dismissed us.
"Be back before the time for our dinner". She shouted because we are already outside the door.

We all got into the car and settled down.labeeb drove put of the driveway.
"where are we going first?"zayden asked.
"Why dont we start with shopping since it'll take more time" binish suggested and we all agreed so labeeb drove us to the villaggio mall.
We were gisting randomly in the car, binish and zayden arguing here and there while me and labeeb, laugh and stop them.
"Wait who's even paying?" Binish asked.
"Very good question" I agreed with her.
"Am sure you girls have your credit cards with you, so why not pay for yourselves" zayden, the stingy man suggested.
"Oh no, we left our cards because we thought you guys will be gentlemen and pay for us, right hibba?" I nodded my head, yes.
"This is part of taking care of us that mom mentioned back at home so the bill is on you". Binish finalised .
We parked at the mall's underground parking lot. And got out of the car.

"Mahn you have money pass me so you are gonna pay" labeeb said to zayden. He eyed him squarely. "You also work, which makes us even". Zayden argued back.
Am already tired of listening to them bicker about who's paying.
"Ahhhh,enough bickering please I have my credit card and I'll pay for me and binish". They all stood looking at me. They are wasting our time , we have to start this shopping soonest.
"oh no don't worry we've got this covered" zayden and labeeb said together. The looked at each other before they started another round of arguing about who will pay now. Zayden saying he'll pay while labeeb is saying he'll pay.
I slapped my for head out of frustration, I noticed binish looking at them with an amused look. I dragged her with me into the mall leaving those big for nothings.

We got in and started shopping for dresses, I got hauwa's kimono that I promised, bought another kimono for ablah and nabeelah and one for myself as well.
  I got a maternity gown for aunty eaman ya Saleem's wife since she's pregnant. 3sets of jallabiyya for my Ummi.  I saw one beautiful looking veil, so I took it for myself.
After more shopping, we went to the shoes side. I bought flats for my ummi, a three inch hills for nabeelah since she loves em, a half cover for Hauwa and a loafers for ablah.
"Hibba I can't choose from this two shoes". She showed me two shoes, one is a hill while the other is a wedges. "I'll go with the wedges". I picked up the wedges in my hand. "OK thanks". And she threw the shoes into the cart.
I spotted zayden, looking up and down going to and fro in the supermarket. From the looks of it he's looking for us.
"Binish let's hide, am sure labeeb and zayden are looking for us". i tapped her and she agreed with so we dragged our carts with us and ran to the toilet being careful not to let him see us.