CHAPTER TWENTY.

Ignore all typos.....

Enjoy.

Hibbatullah.
We finally landed after a flight of 7hours 22miutes. Ummi and the driver got us from the airport. The moment I sighted her, I rushed into her arms, had it been she's not standing firmly on her feet we would have fallen right on the ground.
    "I missed you soo much Ummi". I said releasing her. She pinched my cheeks sweetly before welcoming both me and zayden back to Nigeria.
  We got into the car and headed home, the wind slowly blowing outside the the car, it was already 6pm so it wasn't hot at all.
We all drove home including zayden, Ummi asked him to stay for dinner.

I went straight to my room, a maid already took my boxes to my room. I prayed all the prayers I missed, before going into the toilet to wash off all the stress.
When I came out, I got dressed and went downstairs to join the two.

When I reached the living  room, I ran to hug Ummi again. "Oh , this girl you are back koh, please allow me to rest". She uttered shrugging me off her body. "Haba Ummi, you've not seen me for more than a week fah". I hugged her again. " kai Hibbatullah raba ni da sun jikin kinn nan". I released her, I've forgotten about zayden's existence in the parlour until I heard his chuckle, our eyes met but I quickly looked away.
I started telling Ummi all about qatar, from the places I visited, my fashion show, how sweet his family are.... She had to stop me by saying we should go and eat food.

We sat down round the dinning table and ate our food silently, when we were done we moved back to the parlour, zayden was talking with Ummi while i was going through my phone.

When I got up to go to bed, ummi asked me to show zayden to the guest room, she had asked him to stay over and leave the next morning since it's late already
I stopped right in front of the room,
"Here is the room". I told him. He kept staring at me with an amused look.
" what's on my face and why are you looking at me like that"I cocked my eyebrows. His look is making me weak already.
"Ammmm, nothing You are just beautiful." He  said the end quitely but I heard.
"Am what?". I asked again.
"nothing allow me to go into the room joor am tired". And he's back to the zayden I know.
" mstw wlhy you are very annoying" I hissed and eyed him.
"Ikr". He said and winked. I just shook my head.
" wait before you go in". I stopped him midway into the room.
"What again, hibbah kina dami na". I laughed like I always do when he speaks Hausa, his accent is always funny.
" you still haven't told me what bonito means". I said when if finished laughing.
"Urgh, I'll tell you tomorrow". He was about to move when I quickly stood in front of the door.
"You are not going anywhere until you tell me". I tapped my foot continuously on the tiled floor, daring him to push me and pass.
He ran his hands through his hair before letting out an exasperated breath.
"Ooo, ohk I'll tell you".
"Tell me". I said eagerly.
    " I'll tell you nah, it means pretty". I really thought it was something bad.
"Oh". My mouth shaped 'o', I shifted slowly from the door.
He went into the room.
" goodnight bonito" he winked and closed his door. I blushed hard as I ran up to my room.

I thought of calling my friends and informing them about my arrival but I decided against it, its late already. I'll call them tomorrow.
The moment I crashed on my bed sleep took me away.

*****
When I woke up earlier I was told zayden went to the office already because he has some clients to attend to.
  After having my breakfast, I decided to pick up all I bought and all I was given to show Ummi.
I got to her room, and met her on her praying mat. I sat on the bed to wait for her, after she was done she joined me on the bed.

I started with giving her the clothes I bought for her, she thanked and blessed me. I showed her everything.
"Ummi can I go and give the gifts to the people I bought it for". I asked hoping she'll say yes.
" kai hibbatullahi kin Faye yawo". She shakes her head no. "Ummi haba, Dan allah from today I won't go out again". I tried to persuade her.
" you just came back from a trip, ain't you tired".
  "Ummi please and please". I started begging her until she got tired and said yes. I thanked her and left with my gifts.
I dressed up.
"Hajiya Ina zamu ne?" The old man, habu driver asked.
"Muje gidansu ya saleem". I had asked the other shutterbugs to stay back home, am taking only the driver and one bodyguard that's it am not going into crowd and I hate being the centre of attention.
****
Anty eaman welcomed me in when I got there, she got some snacks and drinks for me.
After we exchanged greetings, I asked where my two munchkins are and she said they  arein islmaiyya.
"aunty eaman including badra, she's just 3 fah,haba she's small mana".
"Yes, she disturbs a lot so its better I send them both to islamiyya and have rest" she said and we laughed.
After few minutes of chatting about her pregnancy,morning fever and all I decided to take my leave.
I passed her the bag that contains her clothes she hugged me, the baby bump coming in the way. She's 4months along.