CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Before I start I would like to say Ramadan kareem to everybody who gets to read this, let's all utilize this month properly, may Allah Grant all our wishes and may all our dreams come true.

Updates may be coming slow Cox I have alot to ask Allah.

I'll be dropping the hibba's pic in the clothes she modelled.

Ignore all typos......... Enjoy.

Hibbatullah

Zayden called to remind me about our outing
He's keeping his promise of taking me on a tour around my dream country.
  I wasn't gonna back down easily, I'll make sure I punish him accordingly. I didn't make a fuss about it yesterday because I was extremely tired and just wanted to go to bed.
  I decided to call ablah. So I looked for my phone and started scrolling for her number.
'jelly bear' found it.
She picked up at the fourth ring.
"Hey babes" I excitedly said.
"Hyyyyyy" she sounded boring.
"Ok no beating around the bush, what the hell is wrong with you huh? Why are you pushing your friends away, who would you tell your problems to apart from us, do you know how much you are hurting us by pushing us away, we are your best friends for Pete's sake". I started scolding her like a baby.
"If you are  truly my friend you wouldn't have done what you did" she bellowed before she started crying.
" What did I do, you can tell me ya know" I said in a soft voice.
She hissed and hanged up.
Did she just hang up on me, wtf, ok I'll just pretend this didn't happen and call again.
I dialed again and she picked up.
"What again" she said immediately she picked up.
"Ok let's not do this the hard way, just let us know what's happening to you, what did we do" I breathed in and out to ease the arising anger.
"Just forget about my existence in your live and scurry the hell outta it, bloody fool!". She hunged up. My mouth was literally on the floor, I stared at my phone mouth agape before closing it slowly like a fish.
Ok  what the hell is going on with this girl, and what did we do? Am confused here. I decided to call nabeelah since they are cousins, they are more close maybe she will know what's going on.
"Yo" nabeelah shouted as usual.
"Yane" I teased knowing so well she hates the word 'yane'.
"Keh zanci ubanki fah" I laughed. "Why do you love insults" I always ask her this.
"Whateves, how are you? How's our zayyyyyyden?" I laughed again at the way she dragged the zayden.
"We all are fine, how are you? Are you back to gombe?".
"Am good, oh yh I went back two days ago".
  "uhmm nice nice".
  "Have you proposed to him yet? what was his answer? I bet he couldn't say no to our angel" she giggled which made me blush.
"Actually I haven't and I don't think I'll be able to, moreover we just had a fight yesterday but we are good now, though I'll have to make him pay for what he did".
" Oh my god, oya shoot, I need everything about the fight in details" so I told her everything that occurred.
" Oh that's bad and good, yawwa congratulations I saw the fashion show and mannnn it was dope you killed it babe keep it up" she praised.
" Awwwn thank you". I smiled cheekily I miss this girl.
"what's up with ablah, you know she's been acting weird I called her but I got nothing from her apart from insults...."I told her what transpired between me and ablah minutes ago, hoping to get a positive response about ablah from her.
"Did she really do that, oh my...
All I know is she lost someone she loved before she even got him.... I don't really understand what she meant Cox she didn't explain broadly.... But am thinking she's heartbroken give her time to heal". Uhmm no wonder she acted that way. I thought.
" But she was accusing me of doing something I didn't really get, how am I related to her boyfriend or crush or whatever.... Am Soo confused about this". I complained rubbing my hair that's sticking through every direction. It sure needs combing.
"I don't know about that but I'll inquire about it, mom's calling bye" and she hanged up.

I sprawled on the bed totally confused about all this ablah thingy, one; her heartbreak has to do with me but how? Two; she's angry with me alone, three:who's the guy?. I will find out.

"Hibba akhi said you should get ready you guys are leaving immediately after zuhr" binish barged into the room.
" Ok".
I scurried to the washroom to take another shower, after I was done I came out wrapped in a towel, I rubbed my lotion and coconut oil, rubbed the Cleopatra's secret body mist all over my body before moving to my box to pick a cloth. I picked up two clothes and sprawled them on the bed. The first one is a pallazo pant with a purple blouse while the other is a turtle neck white shirt and silver tights and a milk kimono that has pictures of some animals on it.
After much thought I decided to go with the latter. I wore the kimono on top of the clothes before wearing a shiny white turban and a white flats, immediately after I was done with my prayers.