CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.

Chapter dedicated to our mothers all around the world. May allah bless and Grant them the highest rank in jannah. Ameen.

Chapter dedicated to @khalid812.

Ignore all typos............

FYI:all chapters are unedited right from to chapter one to this one.

Enjoy.

4years ago.

Writer's pov.

Hibbah woke up feeling sore all over because she had passed her night on her praying mat after pouring her heart out to her lord.

She went to her ummi's room to find her on her praying mat doing some tasbihs. She waited until she acknowledged her. "An tashi lfy". She managed to grumble. "Lafiya qalau". And just like that she dismissed her.  She shook her head feeling the tears brimming. She hates this side of ummi. She stood still at her positioning, hoping ummi will turn and maybe just say she has agreed to the exams or at least ask how she slept but none came. 5minutes passed but ummi didnt even turn to glance at her. She sighed and left the room to prepare breakfast.

Ummi felt bad looking at her daughters back, she looked horrible because she cries everyday, ummi will hear her silent sobs every night but she won't go to check up on her because according to her what she is doing is discipline, she has to know that obeying her mom is a must not an option. She wants the best for her daughter but letting her go to a foreign country is not something she would risk. No her daughter will school here Right in front of her eyes.

Hibbah finished setting their breakfast before going in to call her ummi for breakfast.
"Ummi na gama kari". She muttered. Ummi nodded and she took it as her turn to leave. She was about to leave when ummi called her name so she went and sat back down.
"Naam ummi". She said wondering why she suddenly called her back. "look at me". Hibbah obliged and raised her head to look at her mom but she quickly looked back down. "It pains me to see you in this way, you might think i hate you
But by Allah I don't, no one loves you more than I do in this dunya, I gave birth to you nursed you in my belly for 9 months, I went through  the hardship of labour just to bring you to the world,  I gave you food from a part of me for years, I've had so many sleepless night just to give you the best. Na ci kashin ki na ci wuya, am not stopping you from writing this exams but all I what for you is the best and am trying my best to relief myself of the amanah allah gave me". Ummi lectured which brought tears to hibbah.
"Thank you ummi I can't thank you enough, I don't want to write the exams anymore I will do as you wish". She croaked more tears falling out of her eyes.
"may Allah bless you". Ummi prayed.
"Ameen ameen". She answered.
"After we've eaten go to hauwa'a house and call habibu for me". Hibbah nodded and they both went to eat.

After they finished their meals, hibbah took her bath and got ready to carry out her mom's orders, call ya habeeb.
She informed her ummi about her leaving before making her out of their house.
"Assalamu alaikum". She salaamed before sauntering into her second house, no one answered her first salaam so she salaamed again when she got further into the house. Hauwa answered coming out to check who was there. When she saw hibbah she gave her a pitiful look before ushering her in.
"How have you been? Has ummi changed her mind". Hauwa asked taking hibbah's hands in hers. Hibbah shook her head no furiously wiping the stubborn tears that won't stop falling whenever she's reminded of her ummi's choice.
"Am sorry, I didnt mean to make you cry". Hauwa squeezed her hands.
"Its ohk hauwah, I pray its for the best". She prayed and she said ameen.
"What are you girls doing". Hajiya mama broke their silence. Hibbah immediately went on her knees to greet her leaving hauwa to answer her questions with nothing.
"hauwa I hope you are reading for the exams not just stay relaxed". Hajiya mama said, as if realising what she had done, she passed hibbah the look she hates the most, hibbah hates it when people are throwing pitiful looks at her.
"Yes hauwa I hope you've been reading". She managed to smile to lessen the tensed air.
"Yeah I have what about you?". She questioned
back. "well yeah am still reading in case ummi changes her mind I still have hope". Hajiya mama smiled and hugged her.
"Why did you even visit us suddenly". Hauwa asked something she should have asked earlier.
"I've forgotten sef, ummi sent me to call ya Habeeb for her". Hajiya mama chuckled "you've been sent but you sat here gisting with your friend". She scolded.
" hauwa call your brother for her". Hauwa stood up to call her brother. Few minutes later she came in with ya Habeeb trailing behind.
"Ina wuni ya Habeeb". Hibbah greeted looking at her fingers in respect. " lfy qalau, ya su ummi".
"Duk lafiya alhamdulillah". He smiled. "I heard she is looking for me".
" yes". She answered quietly, she respects him a lot that she doesn't even look at his face when she's speaking to him. "Let's get going then". He said and she stood up bade hajiya mama bye and left together with hauwa.