CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

Happy birthday baby, Hauwamuhammadkameelu. Here's your gift😂, I really appreciate everything you did just to make me update. You should keep it going oo if not.....😒.
May allah bless you and grant your heart wishes.
Ilysm❤.

Muqabal ibn yasar,may allah be pleased with him, narrated that the prophet (peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said:"it is better to be that you be struck on your head with an iron needle than to touch a woman you are not allowed to" (Reported by Al ruyani in his musnad  and by Al tabarani in Al mu'jam Al Kabir).

Dear sisters and brothers, never allow a non-mahram to touch you all in the name of civilization.

Ignore All typos........

Enjoy.

4years back.

Writer's POV.

The next morning, both girls woke up as early as 8 to prepare for their exams at 10.
Each girl wore her most beautiful dress, which is the one that was sown for them the previous eid.

After having breakfast, they grabbed the necessary writing materials before ya Habeeb boarded a cab and off they went to where the exam is supposed to take place.

Hibbah felt sweaty and hot all over when they reached a hall, about 20people were in the hall each doing one business or the other, but most of then are using their phones for one thing or the other
They are the only ones without phone in the place well except hauwa who has a baby Nokia.
They bade ya Habeeb bye, he left after promising to come pick them when they are done since the hall is just few minutes work from his office.

They walked slowly into the hall, some people looked at them, some snickered and sneered, while some didnt bother looking up at all.
Hibbah muttered prayers with every step she took, while hauwa on the hand was feasting her eyes. They found chairs at the end of the hall and sat down.

"Wow! Look at the huge phone that girl is holding". Hauwa exclaimed pointing at the girl, hibbah slapped her hands away and shook her head. "All of them here are holding big phones I dont know who you are referring to". Hibbah shrugged not interested in the people around nor their phones, all she wants is to be done with this examination, she felt like running out of the hall and back to gombe.

After few mins of chatting 2 men came in with 2 other women, hibbah assumed they are the invigilators/supervisors.

They ordered everyone to settle down for the exams to start, after everyone did as ordered, the questions papers as well as the answer booklets were shared.
Hibbah thanked god in her mind when she saw the papers, she thought they are using computers to write the exams,she was worried because they dont have much computers in their school so she didnt have much experience on the computer, she was privileged to know how to switch it on and even go on some applications like Microsoft word, her best app on the computer was the encarta kids, she loved it because she got to see pictures and even learn new things.

They are to write mathematics first in 1:30hour and then English afterwards for 1hour.
60objectives and 5essays.

******
At the Idris waziri's residence.