CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Ignore all typos.
Chapter dedicated to @ phateeyakubu.
No one should be surprised if they hear am dead, Fatima's glares are enough to send me 6ft down.😂

Hibbatullah

"Bye bye ummi, I'll miss you" I said as I hugged her one last time.
" Bye bitch" hauwa said as she hugged me.
"Don't think of coming back to Nigeria without any gifts".
" Yes ma".I said saluting.
I dragged my luggage trailing behind zayden to his private jet. Yes a freaking private jet this guy never seize to amaze me. Like how rich is he.

After we've settled in our seats, the pilot informed us that we are about to take off, I clutched my eyes tightly am scared of flight take offs.
"someone's scared of planes" zayden chuckled.   I glared at him , when the flight took off I closed my eyes again.praying silently. He laughed again.
I opened my eyes when we are already in air.

I was already dozing off when someone patted my shoulder,
I opened my eyes slowly, my eyes met with the air hostess dressed neatly in a short office skirt a white shirt and a tie.
"Good day ma'am, what will you like to have" she quried politely.
"I'll have the wine" I beamed at her, I love air hostess who else does, especially they way they dress.
She served the wine in a wine glass and handed it to me, I thanked her and she went back to somewhere I don't know.

I looked up to see zayden sleeping, his curly Arabian hair blocking some part of his face, he looked so Breathtaking right now, my fingers are itching to touch his hair, I took my time to stare at the gorgeous Arabian creature sleeping right in front of me.
From his silk black hair, his perfect carved bushy eye brows, the well chiseled nose, to his slightly parted lips.

I raised my shaky hand to touch his hair, I was almost on his face when the voice in my head screamed "haraam".

"Astagfirullah" I muttered drawing my hands back.
I brought my phone to snap his face. I positioned the phone to his face, before capturing his face,pictures last longer.
He started squinting his eyes because of the flash.
Slowly, he fluttered his long black lashes open, I quickly pretend to be using my phone.

"You are awake" he said sitting upright.
"Yes good morning to you too" I replied not taking my eyes off my phone am actually looking at the picture I snapped.

"I'll be in the air-cabin am tired" I said to him.
He looked up from his MacBook and nodded his head.
I picked up my side bag, shades airpod and my shoes in my hand.

I went inside the simple yet elegant room, I layed comfortably on the soft alluring bed, and soon I drifted into a dreamless sleep

**
"Wake up sleepy head we're in ur dream country" I heard a faint  voice saying from my sleep.
Next I heard a deep yet velvety voice chuckling, I smiled in the sleep, oh my zayden, I thought in my sleep. Brrrrrrrrrr
I jerked up, and looked around me when I heard a disturbing noise, zayden set his phone alarm increased the volume to it's full, and dropped it right beside my ear.
He roared in laughter.
" You l-o-o-k hi-lla-rious" he said choking on his words.
I adjusted my veil before wearing my slippers and off I went to the bathroom not before eyeing the still laughing zayden.

I did my business and came out before we proceeded to step out of the airplane.
As soon as my foot stepped out of the plane the cold water air blew my veil making my hair which was tied in a rough bun to fly all over my face, I shudder before getting a hold of my veil, I wore my coat and off we went into the busy airports.

"Wait we have to disguise ourselves labeeb told me the paparazzi are all over the airport waiting for us" zayden said stopping me right in tracks.
I groaned loudly, am tired of this paparazzi stuff.
He made a phone call and a tall well built man not to forget how handsome he is came towards us flashing his 32 pearls, he's handsome but not as handsome as my zayden.
Your zayden... My conscience reminded if what I said, what's wrong with me and calling him mine and then comparing him with another handsome man.

Girl your in love.

Shush I said to my conscience.
"Marhaba ya bint" a voice said jolting out of my thoughts. I turned around to see the same man. I smiled at him and said "shukran" . Yes I can speak a little Arabic.

" Hibbu I never thought you can speak arabic" zayden teased wiggling his brows, they all laughed while I rolled my eyes.
"This is labeeb my cousin, childhood friend and best friend. Labeeb hibbatullah aliyu my everything" zayden introduced me to him. Did he just call me his everything.
"Nice to meet you labeeb" I smiled at him.
Zayden collected a paper bag from him and passed it on to me.
I looked at the bag then him.
As if he knows what is in my mind he answered.
"It's the cloth we'll need for our disguise" he explained I nodded my head like an agama lizard.
"Wheres the toilet or changing room please? I asked .
He directed me and off I went.

I went through the bag and it contained a black after dress and a niqab. I wore it on top of my my gown.
I looked through the mirror and I saw a completely different me. Yes I used to wear niqab but it's been long since I wore one. My eyes are the only thing visible but nonetheless I looked beautiful.
I now see the use of Kohl that ummi always nags about. My eyes popped really well. The black color complimented fair skin. All in all I looked beautiful ma Sha Allah.
I peeked through the door, before picking my stuffs.
I rushed through were I parted with them.
I saw them chatting and laughing immensely.
They don't seem to notice me so I salaamed.
The moment zayden turn around and our eyes clashed.
I looked down and fiddled with my fingers shyly. "Ma Sha Allah" I heard zayden say. I looked up at him and we locked eyes. We both couldn't look away, we stood there lost in our own world.
"Erh erhm" labeeb interrupted looking at us with an amused look.
I blushed and looked down.
Whats this new feeling, nothing compared to the stupid crush I had on Mr saleem when be was teaching in my school back then.
"You look like an arab hibbu" labeeb complimented.
" Hey don't call her hibbu it's my name to call" zayden punched labeeb's arm.
Hibbu I love the name.

*
"Marhaban habibti" a beautiful woman who looks nothing close to her age welcomed us engulfing me in a motherly hug.
I felt warm all over. She beamed, while I shyly smiled at her.
"Mami" zayden said in a whiney voice.
He hugged her Soo tight.
"You'll never grow up, habibi" she pulled his cheeks. I stood beside labeeb staring at the woman and son.
She ushered us in and we all settled down After the introductions and greetings.
"Yalla habibti go to your room freshen up and rest" she said to me taking my hands on hers.
I was suddenly tongue tied.

I was shown to my room, I left them downstairs chatting.
I prayed and took a shower before dressing in something more comfortable.
We didn't meet zaydens father since he's not at home, I'll meet him during dinner. His sister is in a friends house but will be back tomorrow.
I can't wait to meet his sister binish I've spoken to her so many times over the phone.
His mom is such a nice and carefree woman I love her already.

I called ummi to tell her everything after few minutes we hanged up and I went straight to sleep...

Hey people, how are we
Fyn I hope.
Am not good with the Arabic, but we'll manage.
Do the usuals

Vote comment and share.