CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

Ignore all typos.......

Enjoy

4years back.

Writer's POV.

Hibbah sighed as she took her duffel bag to the rickshaw waiting for them.
She hugged her ummi one last time before she got into the rickshaw together with hauwa and ya Habib.
She felt overwhelmed, never in her life did she thought She'll travel out of gombe and that to without her ummi.
"Hey what are you thinking about". Hauwa nudged her breaking hibbah from her train of thoughts, deep inside her she felt scared. She's never travelled so what do you expect?.

When they reached the car park they got down with their bags. Boarded a car to abuja and waited untill the car was filled up before they started their trip. That was like after 1hour of waiting.

Few hours into the trip hibbah felt as though she would throw up. The smell of the car fuel is making her feel nauseous and dizzy.
"hauwa I feel like throwing up". She scrunched up her face and covered her nose with her palms. " am sorry, just hold it up".hauwa rubbed her arm in attempt to make her feel better.
They are in a sienna.

After few mins hibbah felt she couldn't take it anymore."hauwapassneanylon".she rushed the words which confused hauwa. "What?". Hauwa asked. Hibbah just snatched an empty nylon from hauwa in which she threw her guts into it.
She felt better after her vomit. People were giving them weird looks but she ignored all that matters is she feels better now and no one can stop that. Thank fully she was sitting by the window so she threw the disgusting nylon and rinsed her mouth before falling into a deep slumber.

*****
Nabeelah dragged cherry to the love garden where asad was waiting.
When they reached to where he was standing pressing his phone, she did as layla advised.- she hugged him from behind.
Taking in her scent he knew that it was her so he pulled her hands and now she is facing him.
She shyly hid her face on his chest, this Is the first time she is hugging a non-mahram well if you'll count her cousins out of the lists.
He felt extremely happy knowing that layla is doing her work just as he asked.
He smirked and layla gave him a thumbs up before leaving them together.
"Am sorry for not attending the party.." He shushed her up keeping his index finger on her lips ,she blushed harder and tighten her grip on his back. So this is how layla feels whenever she hugs her boyfriends or rather sugar daddies.
She silently thanked layla in her head for making her do this.
He used his finger to raise her chin so he'll be able to kiss her, as if realising what she was doing she jerked away abruptly.
"What happened?". He asked trying so hard to conceal his anger, if he gets angry now his plan will fail, if he gets angry because She refused him a kiss She'll just walk away on him. She's not the type that will start apologizing to a boyfriend because she's offended him. No! That's so not nabeelah waziri. Instead She'll leave you and wait for you to cool down and come back to her.
She's the one to be spoilt, she's the one who needs affection and not you.
She's never really loved anyone a lot not even boka, she's just with him to level up her image in the school.

"Uhmm nothing, let's get going". He shook his head but followed her anyways.
They got to the parking lot and sat on the trunk of his car. His hand stroking hers gently. Deep inside her she likes the what he is doing but she won't show she does.
Asad on the other hand knew he is having an effect on her because she was trying so hard to steady her breathing and she kept blinking her eyes. When she couldn't take the feeling she's getting anymore she slid her hand out of his.
Her emotions are resurfacing she can't risk that. Girls got ego!.
She picked up her phone and dialed Cherry's number again, it rang twice before layla arrived in their front. "Am sorry, I got caught up". She breathed out, her chest heaving up and down as if she ran a marathon. She was having a hot make out session with one of her endless boyfriends in school when nabeelah's first call came in and soo she ended it even though she didnt want to and ran from the empty lecture Hall they were in to the parking lot.