CHAPTER THIRTY.

So i've decided am gonna end this flashback in chapter 30, am soo eager to get back to writing hibbah and zayden's moments.

Here it goes.

Ignore all typos...

Five years ago.

Writer's POV.

Few months after passing her exams, hibbatullah flew to London for her schooling.

To say She was nervous and scared would be an understatement. But she managed to scale through.

It was her first time on a plane, she spoke to no one through out their flight except the flight attendants, she was taught how to answer or ask the flight attendants by cutie the time she decided to pay them a visit and also inform them about her leaving.

The waziri's wished her luck. Well, except nabeelah whom she didn't meet, she concluded nabeelah was just in school, had it been she had met with nabeelah, nabeelah would have just looked for a way to downgrade her and for that, hibbah was grateful.

Hajiya hauwa went to the extent of giving hibbah some money before she left, and hajiya karima also gave her money while cutie gave her few abayas she thinks are not good for her. Hibbah thanked them immensely before leaving.

  The company paid for accommodation, school fee and the flight fee.
When they landed in London after hours of flying, hibbah was astonished, amazed and dumbfounded. It was not even close to what she had imagined, she watched mouth agape as they leave the airport and entered a bus, not just she, but also other people who are there for the same purpose, their guide led the team to their destination.

Hibbah giggled looking at everything, the bus alone is not something she has seen, the small old TV they have back at home wasn't working, it was just sitting as decoration, so she has never seen such buses even in a TV set only in her English text books.

She made a new friend- nazeerah  in the bus, nazeerah lives in Abuja with her family.
Her uncle is the owner of the company ya Habeeb works at, so she wrote the exams as well.

When they were passing by the London bridge, hibbah let out a scream out of excitement. Realising what she did she palmed her mouth, taking her eyes up, she was met with everyone's eye looking at her. She felt embarrassed and so she sank back into her seat like a cat who got beaten by rain with cheeks tainted red in a blush.

Nazeerah had laughed her ass out while hibbah grumbled annoyingly.

They spoke for a while in the bus before they arrived at their destination.

"Is this your first time in London?". Hibbah asked, the curiosity eating her up. From what she noticed nazeerah looked like Someone from a wealthy family.

"Yes actually I was born here, that's why I insisted on writing the exams and coming here to school". Nazeerah replied smiling at her.

"You are welcome to oxford university London". Their guide welcomed them.

After the introduction and everything, they were shown to their apartments. Thankfully she and nazeerah were in the same apartment. The apartment consisted of two
Furnished Medium sized bedrooms, with each having a toilet adjoined. A single sitting room,a kitchenette with a dinning area, it is situated at the fourth floor so a balcony is included.

Hibbah gets to have a room all to herself so does nazeerah, but they have to share the same kitchen and living room.

They had no problem with the arrangements.