CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Ignore all typos.

I've been awake for the past 5 minutes but I can't seem to get outta bed, I reached for my phone and it is already 9 am.

I smiled to myself when I reminsced what Happened yesterday at dinner.

I went downstairs to find all of them waiting for me.
I greeted abbu zayden's father before dragging the chair beside zayden, and then plopped my butt on it.
After dinner we moved to the living room.
While the men were playing chess, ummi kept showing me pictures of zayden when he was small.
He was so cute and still cute.
He's the exact replica of his mom, I now get where the beauty is coming from.His mom is an epitome of beauty.
There was one with zayden and his mom. She was giving him a lollipop when the picture was taken. I had to snap the pic with my phone.

After a lot of fun having, we all retired to bed, I was still jet lagged....

I shook the thoughts off and bounced off the bed, I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I dressed up in a black jumpsuit and wrapped my head up in a peach dove hijab, I wore my flip flops since am still in the house.

I sauntered down only to meet zayden's mom watching telenovela.
"Sabahal khair aunty" I greeted squatting beside her leg.
" Khaifa haluki azizaty" she asked beaming with smiles.
" Alhamdulillah aunty" she held my shoulder and sat me down beside her on the sofa.
"Call me mom" she said.
"Ok mom".

"Sèvim get her breakfast" she ordered a maid.
The maid took my food to the dinning.
"It's on the dinning table ma'am" she bowed politely before mum dismissed her.
"Yalla my dear go and eat" I smiled before going to the dinning area. I was hit with the tantalizing aroma of the yummy looking food. It was pancakes with chocolate syrup dripping out if it,sausages and scrambled eggs, then milk and cookies aside.my mouth instantly watered at the sight, I dugged into the food and in no time I was done. I wiped my mouth with the napkin before leaving the area.

"I'll be in my room mum" I told her picking up my phone.
She nodded.

I crashed on the bed the Moment I reached the room, I grabbed my laptop to Skype hauwa since the other two are having a sleepover there. They couldn't escort me to the airport the other day because of some issues.

Alhamdulillah she's online, I called and she picked up.
I saw her big head first, "nabeelah ablah hibba on Skype" she shouted calling the two.
Three heads popped into my screen and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Yoo" they all shouted at once I just shook my head I miss them.
"How's Qatar?"
"Is his mum nice"
"Have u gone out already"
" Are they all nice" they kept throwing questions at me.
" Ahhhhhhhhh" i shouted stopping all the questions.
" Am fine thank you for asking" I sarcastically said.
"Ayyyyy we are sorry, how was your trip" hauwa said fluttering her eyelashes. I  rolled my eyes at her. "Answer our questions" this people can gossip alot.
"Firstly Qatar is nice and cold, 2 his mum is the nicest person I've ever met 3 no we'll go out tomorrow am resting 4 they are all nice and am yet to meet his sister" "i've answered your questions".
" Cool then" ablah said.
"Guys I have something to tell you". The moment I said those words all attention turned to me, and I was met with six gossiping eyes.
"This one that you're looking at me like this am getting shy". I closed my face laughing.
" You shy! Over my dead body" hauwa said swearing over her head.
"Durh am shy more shy than anyone of you here" I defended.
"Keep shut and tell us what the thing is" ablah shuted us up.

I took a deep breath "I think I uhmm..." I stuttered.
"You what!" Nabeelah shouted.
" Allow me to say it".
"Then talk" ablah said.
"I think am falling in love" I said and ran away from the screen.
I heard their laughters.
"Where are you idiot come and tell us it's one of your stupid jokes" hauwa said.
"Am serious guys" they all stopped laughing when they saw my serious face.
"Ok who's the guy" ablah the more reasonable one amongst them asked.
" It's none other than zayden" I said shyly.
Hauwa bursted into laughter.
While ablah looked pale suddenly and nabeelah smiled at me.
"What's wrong ablah" I asked worriedly.
"Oh it's nothing I think my monthly visitor is coming" she blew kisses and stepped away from the screen.
" What's up with her" I asked again not believing her lie.
" I don't know just fashy her and tell us when and how it all started". I blushed.
" I don't know I just feel different things around him, and he introduced me as his everything isn't that sweet?" I said grinning so hard.
" Awwwn my besty is finally in love after her stupid crush on ya Saleem" hauwa said.
Yeah nabeelah knows about the silly crush.
"You don't have to remind me about my stupidity, besides it was just a mere crush but this one is something different" I explained.
" Am happy for you girl" nabeelah smiled.
" Should I ask him out" I questioned out of the blue.
"Can you do it" Nabeelah asked knowing how shy I can be.
"Of course I'll surprise you all"
"Well then go for it girl" hauwa cheered.
"Woooooooo" she added. This pesin is sick.
"Ok thanks guys bye" .
"Bye" they all waved and I hanged up.