CHAPTER SIX.

Chapter dedicated to aseeyartuu for always being the first to vote.
The atmosphere in school is gloomy, some are crying, everyone is quite, why? Because everyones favorite is leaving. Guess who? Yes Mr Salim.

Like is he dying or maybe he has a cancerous disease, people like hauwa are crying as if they lost both parents at the same time.

Well I won't say am happy, am very sad but not to the extent of crying. We are just like 5 houses away and we agreed he will take me lessons.

.Ummi knows him he treats her like his biological mother. They've exchanged numbers and am sure they'll keep in contact.

Some of us brought farwell gifts for him, right now his table is filled with cards, gifts and whatnot, he also has congratulatory cards, I've given him one too.

Teachers are surely gonna miss him too. His Soo sweet *wipes fake tears*.

Anyways he will be going now, all students have crowded the reception office, can u imagine some are asking for autograph, as if he's one celebrity.

"Thank you for ur service Mr saleem we really appreciate"said the principal.

We escorted him to the gate even though I can't even see him from where I am, he entered his car waved us bye and drove away.

The class is still gloomy, no one is happy from the looks of it.well minus me am not happy neither am I sad just neutral.
I can't wait to go back home because if how boring the school is, hauwa is unusually quite today, trust me she won't be like this tomorrow.

Finally I'll go home, I've been trying to cheer hauwa up but it doesn't seem to work.

"Hauwa are u by any chance related to me Salim and u didn't tell me" I used my index to touch my forhead acting as if am thinking. And that cracked her up, she kept laughing like a maniac, at last she laughed.

"Me related to the family of rudes! God forbid aii that nabeelah can't stay in my family without me teaching her a lesson" she pointed her chest accusingly. I laughed. Since when I told her about that incident, she hated nabeelah without even laying her eyes on her.  she's now her number one enemy.

"Anyways pack ur stuffs and let's get going, before then please let's go to Mr bash so I can submit my note" she picked up her bag and we left after bidding bye to our classmates.

After submitting we made our way to the gate.

Gisting on the way was our usual thing, we talked mostly about Mr salim's leave.

We were about to pass Mr saleem's house when I saw nabeelah coming out from a guy's car smiling. I rolled me eyes 
"Hauwee ga mutumiyar ki" I whispered in her ears.
She opened her eyes looking around to see who it is"who?where? Show me Mana"
I pointed at nabeelah secretly and told her"nabeelah Mana" she hissed at smacked my head I laughed and just in time nabeelah turned and saw us.

She hissed, rolled her eyes chewing gum like a prostitute.
"Keh who are u eyeing" hauwa accused. "What can u do" nabeelah replied rudely.

" I'll redesign ur ugly face for you if u don't shut ur filthy mouth, olodo like u have the guts to talk back at me, I'll teach u sense. Human geh sense but he no Sabi use am" hauwa fired. Nabeelah hung her mouth opened she slowly closed it like a fish. I kept dragging her so we can go I don't want problems but she refused to bug when she got tired of me pulling her "allow me to say what's in my mind jare" I released her. Nabeelah is now looking scared. I appologised to her and dragged hauwa forcefully with me,
"Why'd u drag me like this, you'd have allowed me to knock some sense into that spoiled brat" she's now fuming with anger.

"Please don't mind her let's just go"
She bit her lower lip as if the lip is nabeelah.
"Leave ur poor lip out of this" she chuckled and we continued walking quietly.
When we reached her house, She started her usual ' I'll miss u drama' I shook my head at her me that thought she won't do this today but I guess am wrong.

"Hauwa'u alhassan yahaya leave me alone" I slapped her arm
"Ouch what was that for, I was just trying to tell u how much I'll miss u and u are slapping me shikenan don't talk to me again" she pouted her lips,
" Don't think it will work on me" I told her.
She laughed out loud as if she's not on the street.
Winked at me and blew kisses before running into her house like a psycho.
Ya Allah let me live long to see the day hauwa will be responsible I prayed silently.

I went back home, I found out ummi was still in the hospital for her normal checkup routine. Ummi has diabetes.

I did my usual things before taking a nap.

Today is Thursday so I don't have to go to islamiyya, but I'll go to the market later. Am supposed to have a lesson with Mr Salim today but since, they are having a party today with his nysc colleagues he decided to give me a break. yaaay.

***
After two hours I woke up to find ummi pounding in the varendah I helped her cook, it was already late so I don't have to go to the market again.

After praying we ate our food and I went to read since test is soon approaching.
I read untill Isha and then prayed before sleeping well not after praying to God for me to ace my test.

Lights off.

Hey wattpadians how are u all,
Everything and everyone.

Who's happy with the way hauwa dealed with nabeelah.
I love the no nonsense people.

You guys are not commenting, don't u lyk the story, should I stop writing it.

Please and pls vote comment and share.

H
A
F
S
A
T
❤️