CHAPTER TEN

Here shams ur chapter is finally here.
Ignore all typos.

Hibbatullah
I felt something ticklish on my feet, I shrugged my legs and continued sleeping, I heard giggles I assumed it must be from my dream. After some minutes, I felt something ticklish going into my nose, I stirred a bit, more giggles kept coming, I then felt a painful smack on my thigh "ahhhhhhh who is it" I was already in an armed position taking my pillow as my weapon.

By the time I realized what was happening, Amina was ROTFL, "Amina me haka, mstwww" I feigned anger.
"Keh wont u come and hug me joor I just arrived fah" she jumped on me still laughing.
"Let's go and greet your mom" she helped me up and we raced to ummi's room,we met  ummi and aunty laraba gisting.
"Ah kushigo Daman I was about to call u to come and eat" ummi said the moment we stepped our foot in the room.
"Sannun ku da zuwa aunty" I greeted shyly
"Ah ah ah hibbatullah ke ce Kika girma haka,Allah yayi albarka" she replied her face beaming with smiles.
" Adda rahama yaushe zamu Sha biki ne?" She asked my ummi adressing her with her real name.
" Wani aure ne Kuma ai makaranta takeyi" ummi frowned, while I ducked my head low and blushed.
"Aminatu come and eat"Amina groaned in reply '
"aunty rahama it's aminah not aminatu"we all laughed while she received a hot smack on her back from ummi.
"Ja'ira".
She kept whining I laughed so hard.
After a little chit chat we all left to sleep.

When we left for our room we continued gisting.
"Keh hibba za ayi mun aure" Amina shouted excitedly, I slapped my forhead this girl is unbelievable.
" You are happy because you are getting married won't u join university" I retorted.
" Haan I told baba I want to get married and he said I should ask hammad to come for Introduction" she replied.

"Allah ya zaba Mana mafi alkayri" I prayed and she said ameen.
" Hauwa will be so happy to see you" Amina and hauwa are of the same type, they all are crazy and they talk like parrots with no punctuations at all.
"I can't wait for tommorow" she sighed dreamily.

"Let's sleep, so we'll be able to wake up for subh" and with that we slept off, with me dreaming about my prince charming who's yet to arrive, I guess he's not coming on a horse like every prince instead he is using a tortoise that's why he's slow.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Next Day
"Oyoyo masoyiya" hauwa shouted as she ran towards us the moment she saw me and Amina coming in, Amina as well ran to hug her also, perks of being stupids.
Since am the sensible one I decided to greet her mom who was sitting on a mat cutting spinach.
"Ina wuni hajiya mama" that's what we call her.
She exchanged greetings with Amina too and we moved to the room.

The moment we entered and settled down Amina broke the news, she's getting married, I wonder why she's happy, anyways why won't she be since she's getting married to someone she loves.

They twirled round the room.
"Am going to be the bride's best friend"  hauwa said and whistled.

" Oh so am no more your best friend shikenan I'll look for another friend" I turned to the other side of the bed, they all bursted out laughing,"kuut you are laughing ma, shey it's because of Amina don't worry she won't stay here for long you are stuck with me forever" I still feigned anger and sadness at the same time stuck my tongue out for her.
" And u madam meet me at home since you know the way" I directed my statement to Amina.
" Eyya we are sorry, why don't u join us" they all apologized.when we looked at each other we all laughed, ask us why we were laughing we don't even know.we kept talking about different things especially our bride and her husband she showed us a pic of him on her phone yeah she has a keypad phone, it's time for us to leave.
"Let's go already maghrib will be called soon" I said and we all stood up and headed for the door.
We bade hajiya mama bye and hauwa escorted us to the door, she left after a little bit of more gist at the door. Grr girls and gist.

Back at home we are all eating tuwo miyan kuka from the same tray, that's me, amina, inna laraba and ummi, general eating is more fun  who's with me ?when we finished I got up to get water for them to rinse their hands while Amina followed me with the a now empty tray to the kitchen.
I picked up a lantern and we Left,I brought the water and they washed their hands afterwards I took it back again.

The only source of light in room is the lantern, ummi and Inna laraba are gisting us about our childhood, we were all laughing especially when they reminded me of when I said I must lick my poop ....... Ummi aksed me not to but when she left there to get water I used my index finger to pick some of it I ran away and lick it. Gross right.amina laughed the most she's such a wicked girl it was Soo embarrassing.

Inna laraba also Told us Amina,she was asked to fill the drum in the toilet but because she too dumb she fetched two buckets of and poured it in the bath tub, her mother asked her if she has done what she was asked to and her reply was" mama na cika bai cika ba ko a Kara ne" Inna laraba checked on what she did she asked her where she filled the water and she pointed the bathtub, she got the beating of her life and she still filled the drum she was 7 years then. It was my turn to laugh now, I LOL to the extent that tears starting coming out of eyes. yess can laugh that much.

The night went by fast and we all retired to bed it was such a sweet night filled with memories.

Saleem

Today me, anas, Abba,and mami's brother are going to eaman's house to seek for her hand in marriage.
We are all getting ready, Abba and co were already waiting for me at the parlour am yet to go downstairs.I decided to call eaman and tell her we are on our way.

I came down clad up in a white kaftan with golden embroidery, a suitable zanna bukar cap is perched perfectly on my head, I can't wait to make eaman mine.after all the teasings from Mami, mama/aunty and my sisters we finally drove out.

We did it as per the tradition we took some sweets and kolanut for the 'mugani muna so'.
We were welcomed in so warmly, her brother mujaheed ushered us into a parlour, we settled down while he went ahead to call their dad, after a mean while he arrived into the parlour with two other people who I guess are his relatives they'll be their as the evidence.
greetings were exchanged.
" Alhaji waziri how's hajiya hauwa and her co wife" Alhaji abubakar galadima eaman's father asked, Abba answered him with everything is fine, alhamdulillah.
After a little chit chat about business, weather and whatnot, Abba cleared his throat to begin what actually brought us there.
"Toh alhamdulillah, as u know we are here to seek for your daughter eaman's hand in marriage for our son Saleem" Abba said.
" Ahhh ma Sha Allah, it's good to know that we'll be inlaws from friends" he joked and everybody laugh.
A date was fixed which is three months from now, alhamdulillah I sighed deeply eaman will be mine in three months in Sha Allah. Congratulations were said and we took our leave, happiness was clear on everyones faces.

At home, more congratulations were Said to me and I went up to shower after taking lunch with the whole family, at the family's dinning table at Abba's side of the house.

I wanted to text eaman earlier but I decided to call her instead.

I dialed her number and she picked up at the third ring,
"Hello" her melodious and velvety voice came through the speaker of my phone."my wife to be congratulations, the date had been fixed three months from now" I felt her smile from the other side, " congratulations too husband to be" am sure she's blushing right now so I decided to tease her" your blushing ain't you" she just kept quiet which means yes.i laughed clearly enjoying the moment" you like teasing me" she said,"why won't I tease my lovely wifey...."
After and hour we said our goodbyes and 'i love yous' before hanging.

"I love you Soo much eaman" I said to myself before drifting off to sleep.
Lights off

Hola peepu,
How's everyone doing so what do you think, our Saleem is getting married to his beloved eaman.

Our hibbatullah won't get married any time soon oo.
Don't you think we should have a heart breaking moment, like I need to kill someone,any guesses who will I kill? Muhahahaha *evil laughter
Lemme get going🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃.adieus
Vote
Comment
Share and follow.

❤️ Hafsatuuwaxeery❤️