Chapter nineteen

Ashton's pov:
Ugh, I'm such a mess. Right now I'm in my office drowning myself in work. I can't get Luna out of head. She spoke for the first time, which made me happy but broke my heart when she told me she had no feelings for me. What did I do wrong?

Ugh I'm going insane. I need to talk to her. I need to see her. I need her in my arms. I feel so empty without her. How can one person have this much effect over me in such a short time? Man I'm whipped.

I just realised I won't even see her tomorrow in school if she even plans to show up because I need to plan the meeting my gang's having with the Black Angels. Fuck sakes man. What did I do for the universe to hate me this much?

========================
The day of the gang meeting
Today is the day of the meeting and I feel nervous, which is a real shock to me. Something inside of me was telling me to dress nicely and that something was going to change my life was about to happen. I seriously think I'm going insane.

I put on a white shirt and left the top three buttons undone, I rolled up my sleeves showing my tattoos on both of my arms. My right arm is covered in tattoos, whereas my left has a lot of tattoos but not as much as my right. I also put on black jeans and a pair of black shoes.

I head down into my office waiting for the Black Angels. 10 minuets I here my office door open and the first thing that calumny my eyes was a pair of gorgeous stormy grey eyes. What's my angel doing here?

Throughout the meeting I learnt that my angel was apart of the Black Angels and James was the leader. Ugh, from all people why James. I wonder if there's something going on with them to. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

The whole meeting I couldn't keep my eyes away from my angel, but of course I could feel James's eyes burning through the back of my head. I couldn't careless. The only that mattered is that I finally have a chance to fix things with Luna.

The meeting was finally over and they were about to leave. This was my only chance to talk to Luna. She was about to leave, but I grasped her wrist and pinned her against the wall.

"Hello angel," I say and my voice comes out in a more huskier voice then usual.

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow," I whisper against her ear and I see her shiver. I love how I have an effect in her just like she does on me. She looked me in the eye and seemed like she was deep in thought, but finally broke out of the trance.

"What do you mean pick me up at 7?" She says confused. I love her voice. It's so sweet and angelic.

"Don't forget you promised to go on a date with me on Friday and I don't like it when people break their promises."

She goes back to being in deep in thought. Wow this girl thinks a lot. She finally snaps out of it realising I still had her pinned against the wall.

"Can you um like move? I need to get home you know," she says. I let go of her missing her presence being so close to me.

"Bye angel, I'll see you tomorrow night and wear something casual," I says as she walks away from me. I couldn't help but smile. I don't think I've ever been that happy before.