Chapter twenty four

Luna's pov:

"Bitch hurry and wake the fuck up. You still have school," Daniel shouted.

Ugh why can't I sleep all day. I get up and head to the bathroom and see that Daniel left me a toothbrush, a towel and one of his shirts. I guess I'll just wear the shorts I wore yesterday with the shirt.

I brush my teeth and have a quick shower. Once I get out, I quickly dry myself and get dressed. I put my hair into a pair of braids and head downstairs to the smell of waffles.

I hop on to the stool in the kitchen and start eating my waffles Daniel made. Omg these are the best waffles I have ever had.

"I'll drop you of at school," Daniel says.

"You don't have to. Remember I brought my motorbike, I can just take that," I said back.

"Nope. I'm dropping you off and I'll pick you up," he said popping out the p in nope.

We finish breakfast and get into Daniel's car and drive off to school.

Shit. I forgot that Ashton's gonna be there. I hope he doesn't hate me and he'll let me explain why I couldn't make it.

We arrive at the school and I get out of the car and realise people are staring. They're probably don't recognise the car and are wondering who it belongs to. People can be so nosey.

Daniel gets out the car and gives me a hug and whispers goodbye. I reply back, but I notice over his shoulder an angry Ashton glaring at us. I watch as he tightens his fists and rushes into the school.

Fuck. Now he has the wrong idea. He probably thinks I ditched him for another guy. Well technically I did, but I had a good reason for that. I wasn't emotionally stable and Daniel knows how to make me feel better.

Ugh, what can't I have one normal day without any drama?

I head inside the school and get dragged into a empty classroom.

"I don't know who the fuck you are dragging me in here like this. I will end your life in less then a second if you don't fucking let go of me!" I Shouted at the person.

"I don't think you want to do that angel." When he said that shivers spread down my spine and I look up to meet a pair of familiar eyes belonging to the one and only Ashton Price. Ugh, damn him and his stupid, gorgeous hazel eyes.

"What do want?" I said looking away from him already knowing what he wanted to talk about.

"Am I not good enough for you?" He says softly. I look in his eyes and see sadness and pain.

"Ashton your perfect. I'm the one who's not good enough for you. I'm too broken and far from repair. You don't want me. I'll just drag you down," I say so soft that it came out as a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear.

He lifts up my chin so I'm forced to look back at him.

"Angel. Of course I want you. Your amazing, funny and kind. I love everything about you. You tick boxes I didn't even thought would ever need ticking and most of all, you are more then perfect," he said not moving his gaze away from mine.

I felt a tear slip from my eye and he pulls me into a hug that I gladly accept.

"I'm never going to let you go and that's a promise..."