Epilogue

10 years later:
Luna's pov:
"Hey Cam, two weeks ago when it was Mother's Day the girls did a little surprise for me with a little help from their dad of course. It was amazing.

They set up a big screen and played videos and photos of all my special memories and some even had you in them, like when we were both covered in ice cream because I was bored so I smooshed mine in your face, which turned into a huge fight," I say with a small smile remembering the day.

"I wish you were still here. You would have made the perfect god father for them. They even remind me of you sometimes with all their energy and their dreams of being adventurers. They never even met you but you guys seem so alike," I chuckle.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you I found out I was pregnant a few days ago and me and Ashton decided to name him or her after you. I also wanted to tell you I miss you so much and I will always love you forever and always. You will always be my best friend no matter what," I say as a tear slips from my eyes.

"Babe you coming? The girls want to go home and have a family movie night. Plus it's getting cold, you need to keep warm and healthy especially since your pregnant," Ashton says softly behind me.

I wipe away my tear and turn towards them. I smile as I see my family looking back at me with a smile. My two girls are growing up so much and My live for Ashton grows more and more as the days go past.

I turn back around and place a flower on to Cameron's grave and make my way towards my little family...

*****
I have a new account so all future books will be on there broken_storiesx