Chapter twenty eight

Ashton's pov:
What have I done?

I killed someone who was important to my angel and now she hates me. I messed up big time. I can never do anything right.

I walk up to my desk and push everything off of it and punch the wall.

I was suppose to look after her and make her happy, but instead I made her sad.

Punch.

I fucking made her cry.

Punch.

I made her feel pain.

Punch.

But most of all I caused her heart to break.

Punch.

I kept punching the wall until my knuckles started to bleed.

All I can think about is the way she looked at me when she found out I was the one who killed Cameron.

She looked at me with sadness. With pain. With disgust. With hate.

She hates me. She's never going to forgive me. She's never going to talk to me.

I think I've lost her, but I can't let her go. She's everything to me.

We might have been together for a short time, but it was the happiest I've ever felt.

From the first sight of her I fell for her. I felt a connection that I've never felt with anyone. She makes me happy. She makes me feel complete. She makes me a better person.

I can never look at another girl the same way I look at Luna. She's different from all the girls. No one can compare to her. She's one in a million.

I miss the way her voice sounded. I miss the way she would smile. I miss the way she would pout her lips when she was sad. I miss the way she laughed. I missed the way she would hug me. I miss the way she looked at me.

But I hurt her. I hurt her more then anyone. I took someone who meant a lot to her away and I can't do anything about it.

How could I face her? How could I look into her eyes? How could I fix things? How could I get her back?

I look down on to the floor and see a frame that had a picture of me and Luna. I pick it up and look at it.

It was a picture of me and her sleeping on the couch cuddled together.

What have I done?

I guess we both lost someone we loved I say to myself as a tear slips from my eye.