ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵

(Dekus POV)

I put on my black clothes, gloves and picked up the mask. I put the mask on and looked around. It was surprisingly easy to see out of, my vision hasn't been restricted much. I picked up my bag, then put my mask in it, and the dagger. Then set off. 

Kill kill kill~ I knew I'd get through to you.
'Shut up..' I muttered. I ran towards the city, where everything was. Where everything I left behind waited for me. But I'm not the same anymore.

I kept my hood pulled over my head, my hair wasn't visible and most of my face was shaded. I walked through the park, the place I would always go with Kacchan. I saw paper flying around on a pole, I walked up to it and looked at it.

There was a picture of my face, and 'MISSING' in big bold letters up the top. It said 'My son, Izuku Midoriya went missing on XX of April, he is a middle school student, please call this number if you find him.'

I chuckled. Not at the lovely work my mums putting into finding me. At how pathetic I use to look. Chubby cheeks, big wide smile, shining eyes, all that's gone. I barely have fat on my body. I haven't been able to eat any. It's all just muscles. I don't smile much, I have no reason to. And my eyes lost their shine, now they look like a dead emerald with no use. The posters were old, brown and dirty. As if they'd been there for years. Though I'd only been gone a month.

I walked towards the city, where all the hero's were. Where they fight villains. And when I got there, there sure was a lot going on. I went down a side street and put on my mask, then watched the commotion. I saw a hero running down the street, the perfect first target. I held out my foot and tripped him over, then grabbed his shirt and threw him down the ally way.

I put my foot on his head and flicked through my hero note book.
'Huh, Akashi Mitsuru. Quirk, copy... you can copy someone else's quirk when you touch them, for a few minutes, and it erases their quirk during that time. Such a perfect first target.' I snapped my book shut then took my foot off his head.
'You dam brat! What are you doing?'

'Not much, not much...'
Akashi stood up and held up his fists. I sprinted behind him, so fast that he couldn't see me move, I was like a blur. Then I punched him in the back of the head, so hard that he fell forward, bashing his head into the wall.

He spun around and looked at me.
'So you quirk is speed, darn brat!' He said, with blood dripping down his head.
I paused. 'Quirk?' I chuckled. 'Oh you dumb hero!
I ran at him, slamming my fist into his face. He fell onto the ground. The hero grabbed my leg, I saw his eyes widen.

'Where's y-your quirk? Why can't I take i-t' the hero asked in horror.
'I don't need a quirk to be a villain.' I said, I stomped down on his head, I felt his skull crack under my foot.
I ripped the dagger out of my bag then stabbed it through his chest, directly into his heart. It felt disgusting. On his head, I carved the smiley face that was on my mask.

Rest In Pieces, hero. I took a bottle of bleach out of my bag and poured it everywhere. Truth be told, I was gonna drink the bleach to kill myself. But I think it's better off this way. I cleaned everything that could be used to find me.

I poured some bleach over my dagger, then wiped it off clean and sat it in my belt. Then I stood up, and left. I went to a public bathroom, and threw up. It was disgusting. Killing felt disgusting, but it made me excited. It made me feel alive. It made me feel, better than the hero's.

I took of my mask and washed my face, then put the mask in my bag. I took of the gloves that were stained in blood, and made sure the rest of my clothing was blood free. I gave my dagger another clean, Then I walked out. I bumped into someone tall while I was leaving, though.
'Sorry..' I said quietly.
'Deku?' I familiar voice said.

I looked up, then smirked. Why did I smirk? It felt right.
'Oh~ hey Kacchan.' I said with my smug face.
I didn't expect to see him here. He's grown, but doesn't look any stronger.
'Deku what the hell?! Where the fuck have you been!' Kacchan yelled.

'Hmm~ I've been around, But, I'm leaving now. I'm a bit busy.' I said, I began to walk off.
He grabbed my wrist. I stopped walking.
'You can't fucking leave! Have you not seen the missing posters? They're everywhere!! And your mother wa- 'He yelled but I cut him off.
'Why don't you do me a favour and tell them little Deku is dead..' I said, laughing a bit at the end of the sentence. I stared at him then smiled, a maniac smile.

I pulled the dagger out of my belt and held it onto my throat, it pierced the skin. Blood began to flow out of the open wound, but I didn't take the dagger away. Kacchan stared at me wide-eyed.
'What the fuck is wrong with you?' He yelled.
He tried to grab my hand, but I swiftly moved my head away from him, then grabbed his arm. I stood side on and pulled his arm so he went flying towards the ground.

'Oh, Sorry. Didn't see you there.' I took the dagger away from my neck and spun the handle around my finger. He stared at me, no, glared.
'Oh, did you know swan diving of a roof is actually quiet fun? It's like your flying, above the rest. Not that I've tried, but I jumped of a 50ft tree so I guess it's similar.' I said staring up at the trees.

Kacchan tried to get up, but I smashed my foot onto his back as if he were a foot stall. I spun the dagger on my finger again. Kacchan coughed from the pressure of my foot.
'Hmm~' I cooed.
I took my foot off him then stood up.

'Well, I'm off, bye Kacchan. Good job on getting into UA.' I smirked, as I began to walk off.

(Third person)
'But- your mother... she's dead..' katsuki croaked, not loud enough for deku to hear.

(Dekus POV)
I pulled my hood over my head and walked to the mall. I've decided to pick up some supplies. Oh yeah, I stole the cash from the hero I killed. He was loaded.

***

It was dark, and I was just about back at the house. But I heard a cry. I spun around and saw a little boy by the stream. He was sitting, looked scared, he kept calling out for his mother. I walked up to him.
'Who're you..' I asked, kneeling down.
The boy looked up at me, I could see the fear in his eyes. But, some of it faded when he saw me.

He ran up and hugged me, I picked him up.
'How did you get here..' I asked.
'I chased a budderfly! Then I g-got lost a-and couldn't find way home!' He bursted into tears.
'Okay okay don't cry! I'll take you home tomorrow, come stay at my house...' I sighed.
'Really mister? Thank you!' The boy cheered.

I walked towards the house, and when I got there, the sun was gone. I opened the door to the house, then turned on the flash light that lit up most of the house. I knew bringing the boy to my house was a horrible idea for many reasons, but I wasn't going to leave the poor boy alone. That's cruel.

I pulled another bag out of my bag. Then I pulled a weird blue looking piece of plastic out, that was all rolled up. I unrolled it, then opened up a little cap thingy. Air began to flow into the plastic slowly. It was an inflatable mattress. I don't really know how it works, but there's foam in the plastic and it becomes denser with air. Once the mattress seemed full of air, I twisted the cap back on.

It wasn't thick, but it was a good size for the single bed, bed frame in the room. I picked it up and put it on the bed frame, then I threw a blanket over it, and put a pillow on it. All this was cheap, I got a good deal.
'Are you hungry?' I asked the boy.
He nodded. I walked over to the little kitchen and pulled out various types of fruit.

We sat down for a while, I helped him pick fruit he liked, then he ate happily. I gave him water, but it was the last I had. And it was too dark to collect river water to boil. That's fine. I think I had some water yesterday.

Once we had eaten, I helped him into bed and laid next to him. He snuggled into my warmth, and we both fell asleep.