ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²²

(Todorokis POV)

The speaker said we were done, because I pressed the button. But I looked up and saw Midoriya flying through the air. He smashed into one of the buildings, semi breaking it, and began to fall.
'MIDORIYA!' I yelled.
I used my ice to push me through the air.

Midoriyas small body bashed into the ground. When I landed next to him, I rushed over.
'Midoriya!' I said.
He was wheezing, there was blood down the side of his head forcing him to close that eye. All might rushed over.
'He's badly winded..' I said.

'Shit..' all might muttered under his breath.
Midoriya held up a finger gun, pointing towards all might. His hands were trembling.
'Bang..' Midoriya choked.
A knife flew out from his hand, but it only bumped into all might and fell down. Midoriya smiled and laughed amongst his gasps for air.

He sat up slowly, he looked like he was in a lot of pain.
'I'm okay.. I've f-f..allen out of a 50ft t-tree before...' he managed to stutter out.
'Lay down..' I said.
'No.. I'm okay...' he said.

He slowly used the wall of the building to stand up.
'Wow, all might... I'll have to t-train myself to punch like t-that..' he said with a smile.
I looked at his left arm, it looked limp.
'Did you injure your arm?' I asked.
'Hmm... can't move it..' he muttered.
I sighed and stood up.

'Get on my back... sensei, you can continue your lesson.. I'll call recovery girl..' all might sighed then nodded. Midoriya leaned on my back and closed his eyes. I picked him up onto my back so I was giving him a piggy back ride, then I walked towards the building where everyone was.
'Good job todoroki-san.. we did it..' Midoriya mumbled.

'Yeah yeah.. I didn't do much...' I said.
I walked into the building where everyone was. Some of the students ran up to us and started asking if Midoriya was okay. Midoriya opened his eyes and put his chin on my shoulder. He started laughing.
'Did you see all mights face? He looked so scared of a child!' Midoriya kept laughing. He seemed a bit delirious.

I sat Midoriya on the floor.
'Todoroki~san... can you do me a favour?' He asked.
'What is it?' I said.
'Take a picture of me, and print it.. I want to give it to my friend, it'd be funny.' He said.
I took out my phone and held it up. He smiled and made a peace sign. I took the photo.

'Thank you...' he said.
'Bakugo left to get recovery girl...' Ashido said.
'Good..' I said.
'What?? I don't need her again!' Midoriya complained.
'Didn't you say you couldn't move your arm? Also your head is bleeding and you were winded...' I explained.

'But! But see I can move my arm!' He said, as he began to do stretches. A knife appeared in his hand but it fell on the floor, he frowned and looked at it. He just stared at it, looking really sad.
'Im broken!' He yelled.

A bunch of knives kept appearing in his hand but they all fell on the floor. He screeched then slid onto the floor. He curled himself into a ball.
'I can no longer live someone end my suffering please.. this is the lowest of lows I can't handle it anymore.. end me todoroki-san..' he continued mumbling on and on.

'You'll get the wound in your head dirty if you lay on the floor..' I mentioned, I held out my hand and touched his arm. Ice began to form around his arm, freezing it.
'That'll help stop swelling..' I said.
He looked towards me then sat up, I was crouched next to him. He gave me a tight hug.

'Todoroki your the nicest person my age that I've ever met thank you.. now can you please stab me in the head with your ice powers...' he mumbled quietly and pat my head.
'Just how hard did you hit your head?' A familiar voice said.
We both looked over towards the door, Aizawa sensei and recovery girl were watching us by the door.

Midoriya held up his good arm and made a finger gun.
'Bang..' he spat.
A knife flew out of his hand, but it completely missed everything and lodged itself into the wall.
'No fair! Why is everything moving?!' Midoriya growled.

Recovery girl walked over to a laptop connected to the screen, then typed some things and watched a video. Aizawa walked over and watched it with her.
'Todorooookiiiii... they're ignoring me..' he cried.
'Shh.. be quiet and rest..' I said.

Recovery girl walked over to Midoriya and kissed him on the head.
'I can heal physical wounds, but a concussion is a bit different...' she shone a light into Midoriyas eyes, he covered the light.
'Too bright...' he said.
'He had a hard knock to the head.. it's most likely the cause of his strange behaviour.' She explained.

'Makes sense..' I said.
Aizawa walked over and flicked Midoriya on the head.
'Iteee..' Midoriya said.
'Stop being a spud...'
Midoriya stared at him for a while, then laid down on the ground.

All might walked into the building with he last group he fought against. He walked over to Midoriya and looked at him.
'Sorry kid..' he said.
Midoriya glared at him, then chuckled.
'You looked funny...' he mumbled.

'Alright then, I'll take him to rest in the infirmary, and check him to make sure he doesn't get intracranial hematoma or something...' recovery girl said.
'A whoda whata?' Midoriya snickered.

Aizawa tried picking Midoriya up, but he started whining, saying he didn't want to go. Aizawa flicked him on the head, then gave him a piggy back and he calmed down.

(Aizawas POV)

I followed recovery girl out of the building. Midoriya stayed silent, his head dug into my shoulder.
'You ok?' I asked.
'...dizzy..' he mumbled quietly.
'You can rest easy soon...' I said.
He didn't reply.

When we made it to the infirmary, I sat him down on the bed. Recovery girl stood on a stall in front of him and pushed his hair away from his head, then started examining him.
'You seem okay, but you dizzy yes?' She asked.
He nodded.
'Any other symptoms?'

'..Headache? And... ringing..' He laid himself on the bed and pulled the blanket over himself.
'A concussion then.. that's what's causing his confusion, and bad coordination.. you let him rest, take him home at the end of the day..' she said.
I nodded, walked over to Midoriya and patted him on the head, then left.