ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁵

(Midoriyas POV)

'Are you okay?' He asked.
'I'm fine.. um.. please forget I said that..' I trembled.
'I don't think I can.. it's quite important if you suddenly have a quirk when you were quirkless...' he said.
'Aizawa knows, so can we forget about it?' I asked.
He shook his head.

'Unfortunately not.. I'll keep it between us for now, though...' he said.
'Okay...'
'Anyway, you were talking about how you'd had a voice telling you to become a villain?' He asked.

'Yeah.. and it told me I was a burden to my mum.. so I ran away and eventually started training myself to become a villain..' I explained.
'For how long?' He asked.
'A month, then I was with the league of villains..' I said.

'And you're still with them correct?'
'Yeah.. all for one gave me the quirk..'
'Okay... now... can you tell me about the voices and any other mental health aspects of your life?' He asked.

I spent a while going through the two main voices, and the other whispers and things I see. I also talked about the nightmares I often have, and how I feel down and depressed a lot. I feel a lot of pressure to be good enough, or better than the heroes.

The whole time he sat and listened, writing things down every now and then. His eyes were strange, maybe it was his quirk. The little shapes would move around every now and then. I found myself looking at his eyes a lot, it made me feel quite calm. I felt like I could trust him.

'Are you thinking about my eyes?' He asked.
'Um.. yeah..'
he smiled.
'It's my quirk.. I can read people's moods and emotions.. when people look at my eyes while the shapes spin around, it calms them down..'

'Oh, makes sense.. so your career is basically your vocation, then..' I said with a smile.
'I guess you could say that..' he chuckled.
'Well.. the hour is just about up, anything else you wanted to tell me?' He asked.
I shook my head. He started packing up.

'Then, I'll see you next Monday... good luck at the sports festival, I'll be cheering you on!' He smiled.
'Whens that?' I asked.
'This Friday, you didn't know?' He asked.
'No, oh well.. then, I'll see you Monday..' I said.

I bowed and walked out of his room. Huh, I guess Aizawa couldn't tell the class today since he died. I thought we had the week to train. I got out my phone. There were about 20 messages from Aizawa. I chuckled.

____________________
Aizawa

- Where are you brat?
- I'm gonna beat you up!
- Why aren't you home?
- Hello?
- Midoriya you asshole! Where are you?
- did something happen?
- are you at the league?
- did you run away?
- school ended 20 minutes ago!
- are you with friends
- is everything ok?
Missed 2 calls 000-000-000
- I'm calling Nezu!
- oh fuck how do you delete messages?

Haha! We're you worried stupid hero?!

- Shut up! Where are you? Come home now
It's getting dark!

Okay, stupid hero.

__________________

I turned off my phone, I was nearly home. The sun was setting too, it looked kinda nice. The session I had made me calm, I thought I'd be nervous. I guess his quirk is useful for his job. I got to the door, then opened it up and started taking my shoes off.

A fist came flying towards my face, but it was too fast for me to react. It smashed into my face, forcing me to fall back and whack my head on the door, my ears started ringing.
'Oh oops.. I thought you'd stop me so I went all out..' Aizawa said.

'You caught me off guard asshole...' I felt my nose drip, then I saw blood on the floor.
'This is the second time today that you've made my nose bleed..' I sighed.
I got up and pulled at his binding cloth, then used it to soak up the blood.

'Hey! Don't get blood on my precious clothing..' he said.
'Would you rather it in your dinner?' I asked. I used energy healing, but it made me feel a bit tired.
I put down my bag, then took off my blazer,
placing it on the back of a chair.

I went and put on my apron, then opened the fridge.
'Pork cutlet, or curry...' I asked.
'Anything's fine...' he said.
I smiled and got out ingredients for pork cutlet bowls. It didn't take me very long to cook, I sat the dishes on the table when they were ready.

Aizawa and I sat down together and ate the meal. It was nice, but not as good as the way my mother cooked it.
'How was your appointment? Was the guy nice?' He asked.
'Yeah, he was nice...' I replied.
'That's good..' Aizawa smiled, kind of.

'Oh, the sports festival is on Friday and I didn't get to tell the class because of you!' Aizawa complained.
'Eh, I think that was your fault actually...' I said.
'Bullshit, you bullied me...' He said.
'Um... I think youre the one who started it...' I thought.

'Yeah, but you're the one that ended it!' He yelled.
'Is that not a good thing?' I asked.
He pouted and shoveled the food into his mouth, then when he was done, he took the empty bowls and walked to the kitchen.

'I'm gonna wash them, because fuck you!' Aizawa yelled.
'I don't mind... are you sure you know how?' I teased.
He glared at me and aggressively washed the dishes. I stood up and pushed my chair in.

'Well, ill go shower...' I stated.
Then I left the kitchen with a wave. I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I watched my eyes fade, and my smile fall off. This, is how I really look. But I suppose I'm getting better at hiding my emotions and feelings.

Go on. The little voice said. My knife appeared in my hand, then I took off my shirt and unraveled the bandages on my wrists. You were horrible today, failure. I can't believe you talked about me at that appointment. I sliced the knife across my wrist, it was sharper than I thought. Not enough. More!

I did one more, then another, and another. Though, I was interrupted by a loud bang. I turned towards the sound, it was Aizawa, he had broken the door down.
'Why aren't you replying? I've been calling your... name..' He paused and stared at my wrist.
He walked over and grabbed my hand, then took me to the sink. He took the knife from me and sat it on the basin.

He held my wrist under the tap and turned it on, it stung.
'Midoriya... as much as an asshole I am, you can talk to me y'know...' He said.
He led me out of the bathroom, then sat me down on the couch.

'I'll be back...' He walked off.
Oops. Got caught. More, you didn't do enough. I looked at my wrist, there were only a few. I took a knife out of my pants, then started doing more. Aizawa returned and took the knife from my hand. I glared at him.
'I'm... not done...' I reached for the knife, blood started dripping on the floor.

Aizawa hid the knife, then pushed me down face-first into the couch, he sat on me. He bent my arm behind my back and began to clean it with some kind of wipe.
'Iteee...' I said in a monotone.

He put wound tape over all the wounds, then wrapped both my arms up in bandages.
'Child abuse...' I murmured.
'It'd be child abuse letting you do that to yourself when I can stop you...' He argued calmly.

He got off of me, then sat me up and gave me a hug.
'I know you're hurting, Midoriya... But, we can find better ways to deal with your mental pains...' He said.
I didn't reply. He let me go, then walked into the kitchen, and came back with ice cream. He handed me some, then he sat down and we ate.

Why does he care, but when I did this at the league, no one stopped me? I thought it didn't matter, as long as it got rid of the voices. But, maybe there's some other way? Or something.