ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁰

(Third person)

Midoriya sat in the coffee shop, todoroki next to him and the police man on the other side of the table.
'Midoriya, that villain was B ranked.. he absorbs bones, then creates new bones that come out of his body.. he's been messing up cemeteries for a couple weeks now..' the police man said.

'Yes, so what? I'm busy today.' Midoriya snapped.
'You know only hero's are allowed to take down villains? You're a minor..' he said.
'I'm a villain, I do what I want.' Midoriya said.

The police man sighed.
'I guess..' he said.
'Technically I didn't fight, I just disabled his movement...' Midoriya said.
'Okay.. also, you have a quirk. When?' The police man asked.

'None of your business.' Midoriya stood up and grabbed todorokis hand.
'Now, we are leaving. I'm busy.' Midoriya snapped.
'No no. Thank you for taking down the villain... that hero couldn't, he'd been trying for an hour...' the police man explained.

Midoriyas eye twitched.
'Pathetic..' he mumbled.
'Only some hero's these days are any good at their job... a lot of the hero's trained at the smaller schools aren't being trained as well as people at your school.' The police man explained.

He pointed his finger towards Midoriya.
'But you... your abilities surpass that of a pro. But I think you overestimate yourself. And you're weak in the head.' The police man said.
Midoriya glared at the police man.
'Want a bet?' Midoriya growled.

The police man put on a smile.
'But I guess, your temper does something about that.' He stood up.
'Well, Midoriya.. I expect good things from you...' the police man waved as he walked out of the coffee shop.

Midoriya sighed, then grabbed todorokis hand. He dragged todoroki out of the shop and towards UA.
'Midoriya...' todoroki said.
'Izuku thanks, and yes?' Midoriya asked.
'Your leg, it's bleeding..' he stared.
'Oh..' Midoriyas body glowed, he began healing the wound in his leg.
'Forgot about that one.' Midoriya smiled.

They walked into UA, then traveled to the training fields.
'Now, use your quirk.' Midoriya said.
'Okay..' todoroki said.
A massive ice structure began to head towards Midoriya.

Manipulate. Midoriya thought. He held out his hand, and before the ice hit him, it shot up into the air and began moving back towards todoroki. Todoroki put up an ice barrier which was smashed by the structure. Midoriya jumped up on top of the structure then began walking towards todoroki.

'Why aren't you stopping it with your fire?' Midoriya asked.
'I will never use my dads quirk. I refuse to...' todoroki said.
'Your dads?' Midoriya looked around.
'I see todoroki shoto... not endeavour.. it's your quirk, idiot.' Midoriya said.

'No, it's his..'
'Your body is your own, your quirk is your own. Your fire, is yours. As is your ice..'
todoroki stared at his hand. A flame shot out of it.
'See! It's your power!' Midoriya grinned.

Todoroki smiled and looked up at Midoriya.
'I'm going to destroy you now.' Todoroki said.
Fire shot out of his hand, melting all the ice. Midoriya jumped up into the air then pushed air through his foot so he flew through the sky. He landed behind todoroki.

He held up his hand, then watched as a big electrical zap shot through the air and into todorokis back. Todoroki looked as if he were electrocuted.
'Ah! Shit! That hurt!' Todoroki yelped.

'Ahahah.. that was funny..' Midoriya snickered.
'No, you try being zapped!' Todoroki complained.
'No!' Midoriya said.
Todoroki pouted then shot ice out of his hand. Midoriya held out his hand with a big grin on. The ice began shattering before it hit him.

'Midoriya!' A husky voice yelled.
'It's Izuku!' Midoriya yelled as he darted his head towards the person. It was Aizawa.
'Shut up!' Aizawa yelled, he was angrily stomping towards Midoriya.

Midoriya looked towards todoroki, who was also looking at Aizawa.
'The police came! They said you defeated a villain. I said be careful of villains!' Aizawa yelled.
'I am a villain asshole!' Midoriya snapped.
'Shut up! Todoroki will find out!' Aizawa whispered.

'He already knows.. I told him everything.' He smiled.
'Eh?? Who gave you permission to tell him?!' Aizawa yelled.
'Um, myself? I'm my own person thank you.' Midoriya sassed.

Aizawa binded Midoriya up with his cloth then pulled him forwards.
'That doesn't mean you can go on your own attacking villains. It's dangerous.' Aizawa scolded.
'I wasn't going to watch my mothers bones get absorbed by a villain I can stop.' Midoriya quietly murmured.

Aizawa paused for a bit, then sighed and pulled the young boy into a hug.
'I don't blame you then...' he ruffled up Midoriyas hair then let go.
'Bring half half over for dinner.. that's an order from your dad.' Aizawa said as he knocked Midoriya on the head and walked off.

Midoriya watched as he left, then held out a finger and shot a zap of electricity out of it. It hit Aizawa in the back, making him jump.
'What the fuck did you do little shitty villain?!' Aizawa yelled.
Midoriya looked over at todoroki.

'Hey todoroki, lets go get ice cream.' Midoriya smirked.
Todoroki nodded, Aizawa gasped.
'Are you ignoring me?' Aizawa asked.
Midoriya walked over to todoroki, then they walked off together.
'Oi!!' Aizawa yelled.
But they ignored him and went out for ice cream.