ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁶

(Midoriyas POV )

The next morning, I woke up a bit earlier than normal and began to cook up breakfast and lunch. Aizawa again, was woken by the smell. He yawned as he walked down the hallway, I held up my hand while flipping the eggs and shot him in the hand.
'Oi! Cut me some slack I just woke up!' He yelled.

I looked at him. I felt very unenergised today.
'Oh no... that didn't make me any happier,' I looked back at the food and started mumbling. 'I guess today will be a sad day full of bad thoughts and voices that I want to leave me alone, Ahh, that so sad. I guess I should lock myself up in a room for psycho people so I don't kill myself today.' I said in a monotone.

'Eh?' Aizawa tilt his head to the side.
'But that's unrealistic... I guess I'll just have to deal with a sad day today. I wonder where my energy went, why do I feel so much more dead inside I don't get it..' I kept mumbling.

I brainlessly sat breakfast on the table and prepared lunch.
'At least Tuesday's are boring.. we have Aizawa this morning, then we have all might. How sad, I hate all might. Hate him. Hate him. He's too happy, like that Kanjo guy. But he's worse. I don't like all might at all. I have all his secrets too, I could ruin his life... that's mean...'

'Midoriya...?' Aizawa questioned.
'But I am a villain so I suppose it wouldn't be anything unusual...'
I sat down and began eating and thinking to myself. Aizawa ate too, but he looked disturbed for some reason.

I looked at the hole I pierced in Aizawas hand with my knife, then I placed my hand on his and pushed my energy towards his hand, the hole began to close up. Eventually, it was a small scar, not very noticeable some how. I felt dizzy, and face planted into the table.

'Ughhh... I'm so tired..' I murmured.
Aizawa pat my head.
'There there little villain...' He encouraged. I sulked first a bit, then I stood up and picked up our plates, then washed them and put them away. I sat his lunch box in front of him, then slipped my blazer on.

I swung my bag over my shoulder, then put on my shoes and walked out of the house. I walked towards UA, not realising it was only 7:15, not realising I'd forgotten my lunch, and not realising I'd forgotten my phone.

When I arrived, I walked into class 1A and sat at my desk. I laid my head on the desk, and had a nap.

(Todorokis POV)

I walked into class, about 10 minutes before it started, and Midoriya was passed out on his desk. He looked tired, his soft locks of green hair were covering one of his eyes. He looked rather cute. I walked up to him and pat his head, using the fact he needed to be woken up as a reason to touch his soft hair.

'Midoriya... class starts soon..' I said.
I watched as his small body stretched, shivering in the middle of it as he opened his eyes and looked up at me. He seemed dazed, even though he had just woken up.
'Oh, thanks..' he murmured, rubbing his eyes.

'No worries..' I said, then I walked off to my seat.
His hair was so soft and fluffy, I don't think I've ever touched something quite like it. I want to touch it again.

(Aizawas POV)

I walked into class a bit early, I know, I'm great. Midoriya was sitting at his desk, dazed, and todoroki was in the back corner. I walked up to him and sat his lunch and his phone on the table.
'You left a bit early, you forgot these.' I said.

He stared at his lunch, then put it in his bag, then he put his phone in his bag.
'Thanks dad..' he murmured, before laying his head down on his arms, on his desk.
Dad? He called me dad. I chuckled, he looked up at me.

'What..' he murmured.
'You called me dad, villain..' I teased.
He stared at me for a while, thinking, then he shot me in the arm, it hurt like a bitch but I'm getting use to it. I let out a hefty sigh.

He stood up and took out the knife, then placed his hand on my arm and began healing. His eyes glowed, instead of just changing colour. He was using his energy too, I didn't feel drained.
'Midoriya, you should do that..' I said.

'It's fine, I had a nap..' he mumbled.
'No I mean.. todoroki is here.' I whispered.
Midoriya darted his gaze towards todoroki, whom was staring at Midoriyas eyes.
'You have a quir-' before todoroki could finish his sentence, Midoriya had shot him in both shoulders and appeared behind him.

'You saw nothing...' Midoriya said in monotone. Todoroki froze, probably from the pain, and the horrifying aura Midoriya was emitting. Midoriya froze, then took a deep breath, possibly trying to calm himself.

He sat on Todorokis lap, then stared at him. He leaned in close, then placed a gentle kiss on Todorokis lips. During the kiss, he pulled both the knives out, todoroki opened his mouth to let out a possible Yelp, but Midoriya closed his mouth with his own, probably adding in tongue.

He placed his hands on Todorokis shoulders, then began healing the heterochromia boys wounds. When seemingly done, Midoriyas hands glowed, snowflakes appeared around them. He keeps them pressed where the knives where. He slowly took his face away from todoroki.

Todoroki looked about as red as his scar.
'There! You didn't feel a thing, right?' Midoriya asked with a cheerful smile, and tilted his head.
Todorokis right side lit on fire.
'Oh!' Midoriya chirped.
He held his hand up in the air, water sprouted out from his palm.

As if fell back down, it put out all the flames todoroki was producing. Midoriya pulled his hand down, then gave todoroki a big hug. He jumped off his lap, then walked over to me and gave me a big hug. It felt warm, but I knew, Midoriya must be dying.

Bakugō walked through the classroom door. Midoriya perked his head up towards him, then he skipped over and gave him a big hug. Bakugo started screaming.
'WHO BROKE DEKU?!' He yelled.

Midoriya smiled kindly, then pat his spiky hair.
'Silly Kacchan!' Midoriya giggled, then skipped out of the room.
I walked out into the hallway. Midoriya was hugging everyone he came across.

He kicked down the door to the staff room, then happily walked in.
'Midoriya!' I yelled. I ran after him, and stopped at the door. My mouth dropped. He was hugging all might, with a big smile on his face.

I ran up to Midoriya and picked him up, then sprinted to the infirmary. I kicked down the door.
'HES BROKEN!' I screamed.
Recovery girl looked at Aizawa.
'Stop breaking my doors!' She yelled.

Midoriya gave me a peck on the cheek, then he jumped out of my arms, landing on recovery girls desk.
'AAHHHHHH! ITS A DEVIL! DEVIL I TELL YOU!' I screeched.
I sprinted out of the room, he is her problem now.