ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵¹ *ᴱᴺᴰ*

(Third person)

It had been a week since the incident. Momo and Iida had escaped injuries, kirishima and Katsuki had minor scratches while todoroki and Aizawa both broke an arm. All mights arm was fresh enough to be put back on in surgery, but it would take rehab to use it again.

Most members from the league of villains were captured, only Kurogiri, Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga escaped. All for One was captured and put in the villain prison, under 24 hour supervision.

All might had to announce his retirement because of the battle, stating it was 'a ferocious battle, that left no one unscathed.' And though he would still work at UA and train mirio, he was unable to do anymore work.

Midoriya took the biggest beating of them all. He remained in the ICU for 5 days. He underwent three surgeries, for broken bones, and a bursted lung. After those five days, he was moved to a normal room, where he rested with an IV recovery girl created.

It was the same one that nullified the effects of Shigarakis serum. He would often wake up screaming from nightmares connected to his psychosis, the IV was taking a long time to take effect. Though, it was working.

He wasn't confused anymore, and he remembered everything. He was just exhausted. All day he would her the voices in his head, but he did his best to ignore them.

Since he was a 'villain' and took place in the battle for the villains, he was handcuffed to the rails of the beds. No one was allowed to visit him until the police were finished questioning. It was the same police that had taken him to the hospital a long while ago, and the same ones involved in a villain attack from a while ago. So, they understood him.

And that week later, he was finally allowed visitors until they decided what they would do with him. Aizawa was the first to come see him. As soon as he was told he could visit, he bursted through the doors and ran up to his foster son.

'Midoriya!' He yelled.
Midoriya glanced over to his dad, then carefully took his gas mask off.
'Are you allowed here..' Midoriya said quietly.
'Yes, I am.' Aizawa smiled.

Midoriyas eyes filled with tears, he bit his lip.
'What's wrong??' Aizawa stressed.
'I'm sorry... I hurt you all...' Midoriya mumbled, trying to hold back his tears of guilt. Aizawa smiled and stroked the boys green hair.
'No, it's not your fault. You didn't want to do it...' Aizawa smiled.

'You did very well to get through that torture... but, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore... no one blames you for what happened. You were used against your will, you were drugged...' Aizawa said.
'But I still hurt everyone..' Midoriya glanced at Aizawas broken arm.

Aizawa calmly smiled.
'Look at yourself, kid... you have a broken arm, broken leg, multiple broken ribs and a cracked skull... a bursted lung and multiple wounds... don't compare your injuries to ours.' Aizawa said.

'But... I amputated all mights arm...' Midoriya mumbled.
'It was put back on in surgery...' Aizawa said.
'Oh...' Midoriya sighed, then put his gas mask back on. 'Is everyone ok...' he mumbled.

'Yes... I think they're on their way here now...' Aizawa smiled.
'Dad... I'm sorry... Shigaraki turned my phone to dust...' Midoriya cried.
'Huh? I'll buy you a new one don't stress over the little things...'

'But you already brought me one...' Midoriya mumbled. 'And I let it get damaged..'
'Oh shut up it's not the end of the world...' Aizawa sighed.
The door bursted open, Momo, iida, kirishima, Katsuki and todoroki ran up to the bed.

'Midoriya!' Kirishima yelled.
'Izuku!' Todoroki sighed.
'DEKU!' Katsuki snapped.
'Hi....' Midoriya mumbled.
Everyone went to hug him, but Aizawa held them back with his binding cloth.
'Touch him and I'll kill you.' He snapped.

'BACK OFF ERASER FACE!' Katsuki snapped.
'He's injured idiot! He might break if you touch him!' Aizawa yelled.
Todoroki slipped past Aizawa and held Midoriyas hand in his non broken arm.

'Can I get you anything? Water? Juice? I can kick the loud idiots out?' Todoroki asked with a charming smile.
'I'm fine thanks..' Midoriya smiled weakly.

'I AM HERE!' All might said as he bursted through the door.
Everyone looked towards him, his arm was in a sling, he fell into his deflated position. Everyone looked startled.

'All might..' Midoriya smiled a little.
All might walked up to Midoriya with a sympathetic smile. Aizawa pulled all the kids aside and explained why All might looked like a skeleton.
'Hello young Midoriya... are you okay?' He asked.
'Yea.. I'm sorry...' Midoriya mumbled.

'Nonsense! Nonsense! My injury was nothing compared to what I did to you!' He smiled.
Midoriya put on a small smile.

***

The court case was the next day, and everyone was pleading Midoriya's innocence. Everyone except Endevour, who argued Midoriya was a threat and still working for the league. Aizawa had to be held back by the police men so he didn't kill the hero.

With evidence from everyone; Aizawa, all might, the police, Principal Nezu, the Students, Sir Nighteye and other hero's, Midoriya was announced innocent. When out of hospital, he was allowed to live a free and normal life.

Aizawa was given consent to adopt the boy with his consent of course, and Midoriya was allowed to stay at UA. After the court case, Aizawa went straight back to the hospital. He asked Midoriya if he'd like to be adopted, and Midoriya agreed happily.

That was then, the start of the villains new life. His new life as a Villain that is Changing with the help of his new dad, and his friends.

————————————
A/n!!
(QnA at the bottom!)

Wow! I never thought we'd get this far!
This was an amazing story to write, and all the comments inspired me to keep going with the story, even when I felt it wasn't good enough or wasn't worth it.

If! My lovely readers want a Second book, I will start one. There is still a lot I could go through with this story, and a lot more conflict with the LOV! For all my readers, thank you for reading along, it means the world to me. Even if at the moment there are 1000 reads (which blows my mind!) I am still very grateful!

I will do another "chapter" here, with a QnA! Just put a question as a comment for any character I list (or others!) if you have questions!! ('')

Questions for:

Midoriya Izuku

Aizawa Shota

Todoroki Shoto

Katsuki Bakugo

Shigaraki Tomura

Kurogiri

Toga Himiko

Dabi

All Might

Mirio Togata

Endeavour

All for One

Sir Nighteye

Momo Yaoyorozu

Iida Tenya

Kirishima Eijiro 

OTHERS

Author (me lolol)

I will post the answers sometime in December (2019). Thank you all for reading!