ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁹

(Midoriyas POV)

Kacchan stared at me, then looked at Aizawa.
'Why is he here?' Kacchan asked.
'He's my foster dad?' I said.
I walked into his house and took my shoes off. Aizawa Pat Kacchan on the shoulder and walked in.

'..but why?' Kacchan asked.
'Oh, because I'm a-' Aizawa covered my mouth.
'Because I found him and the principal told me to foster him...'
He took his hand away. Mitsuki Bakugo walked down the hallway, she rushed up to me and hugged me tight.

'I'm so sorry Izuku...' she sobbed.
I went kinda limp. I knew she was talking about my mother. I stuffed my head into her and hugged her. I wanted to cry. But I couldn't let myself. I didn't deserve it.

It's not like you're the only kid in the world with no parents! Why should you matter.

It's your fault mummy is dead, all your fault.

Aizawa walked over to me and pat me on the head. I didn't let go of mitsuki. It hurt, it hurt so much. I couldn't hug my mum again. I couldn't eat her food. I couldn't tell her how much I loved her. I couldn't wake up to her cheerful attitude. I started trembling, and then I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

'It's okay to cry Izuku... you don't have to be strong all the time..' she said.
I pulled on her shirt and broke down. I cried, so much. Even Bakugo came over and joined the hug, then Aizawa. I cried my sinful heart away.

Eventually the long, tearful hug ended. But I crumbled into Aizawa, giving him a big tight hug.
'D-dont you leave me too.' I said.
'Don't worry little villain.. I'm not going anywhere.' He said. He hugged me and stroked my hair.
'Little villain?' Kacchan repeated.

I walked over to Kacchan and hugged him. He sighed and pat me on the head.
'Yeah yeah shitty nerd...'
Masaru walked down the hallway. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He smiled and hugged me.
'Hello Izuku...' he greeted.
I said nothing.

Mitsuki looked at Aizawa and held out her hand.
'Nice to meet you..' she said.
'You too..' he said.
He shook her hand, she squeezed his hand tight.
'You better be good to that kid.' She growled.
'I'll do my best..' he said.

I stepped away from Masaru.
'If any of you die... I'll bring you back to life and kill you...' I murmured.
My eyes were red and puffy, I probably looked like a sassy child.
'Fair enough..' Mitsuki said.

She walked over to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.
'Well let's go for dinner...' she walked me to the kitchen, everyone followed.
'I brought some dango with me...' I said.
'That sounds delicious.' She said.

I sat the dango on the table, then sat down. Kacchan sat next to me, and Aizawa sat at the end closest to me. Mitsuki began to sit lots of food on the table, and Masaru got drinks.
'Um.. I think this is a bit much for five..' I mentioned.

'You can take some home for lunch tomorrow if there's leftovers..' Mitsuki said.
'Okay..' I replied.
We all took food and began to eat.
'Aizawa sensei, I didn't know you knew how to dress nice...' Kacchan said.
'He doesn't! He is like a child when he needs to go out.' I sighed.

'That makes more sense...' Kacchan said.
'Don't bully me, I don't care for looking nice..' Aizawa sobbed.
'So you're planing to be single forever?' Kacchan teased.

'Now now, don't bully your teacher Katsuki...' Masaru said.
'Shut up old man!' Kacchan yelled.
'Don't speak to your father like that!' Mitsuki snapped.
I heard a ringing in my ear, then I couldn't hear anyone.

Look at you, failure. Invading this family and their life. You fucked up yours the moment you were born. Your father left when you were born, he didn't want you! You made your mother miserable! You're the worst son you even got her killed. She died because of you, she despises your existence.

I heard the child cry, the other voice just kept insulting me. Aizawa pinched my leg, I quickly looked at him. He was giving me a worried look, he mouthed 'are you ok' to me. I just smiled and nodded.

You'll get him killed too, won't you. You will you will you will!
I frowned and looked down at my food.
Don't eat! Don't eat they will poison you! They want you dead! They know you're going to kill them!
I felt like I was gonna vomit.
Go throw up! You'll die, you're going to die! Die!

I quickly stood up.
'Um.. excuse me.. I feel unwell..' I murmured, then I ran off to the bathroom.
As soon as I closed the door I threw up in the toilet. You'll die!
'Shut up!' I spat.
A knife appeared in my hand and I quickly pulled up my sleeve. Stop you idiot! Die die! I sliced my wrist open then healed it, then sliced again and healed it. The pain was enough for the voices to go away.

'How are you doing that?' A familiar voice said.
I quickly turned around, it was Aizawa. He locked the door.
'Midoriya you had no quirk, how are you healing yourself?' He looked stunned. He looked surprised, excited and confused all at once.

Tears filled my eyes.
'Stay.. back..' I murmured.
'No no, Midoriya you do know how rare healing quirks are right??' He smiled, kind of. He took a step towards me.
'N-no S-ss...' Kill him. KILL HIM.
I looked towards the toilet and threw up again.

Aizawa froze. 'Is it the quirk that's making you sick?'
'N-no! Get lost!' I yelled.
He sighed, then walked up to me and pat me on the back.
'Then, the voices?' He said.
I stared at him, then looked towards the ground and nodded.

'What are they saying...' he calmly asked.
'..It's my fault that.. mums dead and.. it's my fault dad left us.. they said I'd get you killed a-and... that I'm being poisoned...' I stammered.
'And, how much of that is true? Absolutely none of it.' He stroked my hair.

'Look, Midoriya.. you cant kill all the hero's in the world.. and if you blame yourself for the death of everyone killed by a hero, then you'll get no where.. you won't heal. But, what you can do, is prevent deaths. You can become a hero, that stops villains from killing people, while being a hero that avoids killing citizens... if you can train yourself to save people from any situation, then that's a win. Is it not?' He rubbed my back.

'You should become a hero that can save people and rescue them, sending them back home to their families.. there's always going to be fame filled hero's, put your message out. Change their ways of thinking... your mother would be very proud, and I'm sure she wishes you were happy...' He smiled.

I wiped my tears, then made my knife disappear.
'So.. I don't have to kill all might...' I murmured.
'Huh? No?' Aizawa tilt his head to the side.
I stood up and flushed the toilet, then pulled my sleeve down.
'I will... try, to change..' I said.
I walked towards the door, then turned around and held up my hand.

'But, I will not stop... attacking you because your reaction brings me joy.' I said.
Five knives shot out of my hand, one after the other. They all sliced through different parts of him, except he dodged one.
'Oi! Respect your elders!' He yelled.
All the knives flew back into my hand and disappeared.

'Oh? You dodged one. That's mean.' I walked to the door and pulled down the handle, but it wouldn't open.
'It's locked.' He said.
'Oh.' I unlocked the door and walked out, then turned off the lights and closed the door behind me.
'Don't leave me in the dark you brat!' He yelled, but I walked away.