ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁶

(Third person)

I was midnight. Midoriya laid wide eyed in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. Voices were still bouncing around his head, telling him it was vital to kill Aizawa. As much as he was trying to ignore them, they were driving him crazy.

The same order Shigaraki had given him was trapped in his head. You need to kill Aizawa. And he felt stuck to those words, like they were the most important thing in he world. And those words, were sinking deeper into him. Until all he could feel about was killing Aizawa.

He stared at his wrist, it had been scratched so violently that it was bleeding. His whole body was in pain. He'd cut himself all over his shoulders to shut the voices up. He stared, and stared. Then he slowly climbed out of his bed, and grabbed a knife from his bedside table.
'I'm coming, to kill- yoou...' Midoriya sung.

He silently dawdled down the hallway, then when he made it to Aizawas door, he opened it. Aizawa was fast asleep in his bed, letting out quiet snores when he inhaled. Midoriya walked silently up to him, then stared at him.

'Good~ byeee, little hero...' Midoriya blankly stared, as he lifted the knife above the hero. Then stabbed it into him. Right into his shoulder. Aizawas eyes snapped open, he swiftly flipped Midoriya off his feet then pinned him to the ground.

Midoriya flinched at a sharp pain in his head followed but voices of insults. Though, All he could think about was that order; You need to kill Aizawa. Midoriya grabbed the knife that was lodged into Aizawas shoulder, then ripped it out.

Aizawa winced at the pain, and Midoriya used that moment slashed the knife down the mans body. It ripped Aizawa shirt and sliced into him, leaving a huge bleeding gash. Aizawa grabbed Midoriyas arms and held them above his head, he threw the knife across the room.

'Snap out of it.' Aizawa said.
Midoriya tried to pull his arms away, but he couldn't.
'Let go down I can kill you...' Midoriya said in a Monotone.
Aizawa held Midoriyas hands above his head using one hand, then he grabbed his phone off the bedside table.

He quickly dialled a number, then called it.
'Hello? Sorry for waking you, it's about Midoriya. Yeah. That would be great. Yeah, call her too... thanks. See you.' Aizawa said, then he hung up.
He threw his phone on the floor, then looked towards Midoriya.

'Midoriya... snap out of it... you don't need to listen to the voices...' Aizawa explained.
'You're hurting me...' Midoriya mumbled.
Aizawa looked at Midoriyas wrist and saw the scratches. He was half gripping onto his wrists to keep him pinned down.

'Sorry... just a bit longer.' Aizawa mumbled.
'No I have to kill you hero. I have to kill you. I need to kill you, so die.' Midoriyas eyes began to glow, and before Aizawa could stop him from using his quirk, he had been thrown across the room.

Aizawa kicked off the wall, landing on the ground carefully, while Midoriya stood up.
'That's dangerous little shit!' Aizawa snapped.
Midoriya held out his hand, fire poured out of it and towards Aizawa, but Aizawa dodged it and erased the boys quirk.

He stared at his hand, upset that the fire had stopped coming out.
'I hate hero's... hate them hate them...' Midoriya appeared behind Aizawa and launched a punch, but it was blocked.

'Hate them hate them hate them...' Midoriya quietly chanted.
He appeared on the other side of the hero, then launched more punches. They were all blocked. But then his presence disappeared, and Aizawa couldn't sense him anywhere. He glanced around cautiously.

Then a foot bashed into his head, throwing him into the ground.
'I'll kill you...' Midoriya growled. He held the knife in his hand.

As he was going to stab the hero, a pink mist surrounded him, making his eyes flutter shut and his body fall limp onto the floor. Aizawa covered his mouth and nose with his shirt, then glanced towards the door. Midnight and All Might we're stood there, both in pyjamas.