▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵⁰▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

(Mirios POV)

I did nothing but watch as they took Midoriya. I couldn't get to him in time. But, nor could all the hero's. I took my phone out of my pocket, and nervously dialled Aizawas number, then called it.

'Hello, Aizawa speaking.'

'Hello... it's Togata...' I mumbled.

'What's wrong? You sound stressed...'

'It's Midoriya... he's been taken by the league.' I said.

Aizawa stayed silent for a bit.

'Well... we have to find him then.' Aizawa stated.

'How?' I asked.

'We will find a way. I'm coming to your building now.' Aizawa said.

Though, no matter how hard we looked, we couldn't find him. We couldn't track him. No one had seen him.

***

(Third person, at the warehouse)

It had been a week. A week of constant pain and suffering for the teen. Every day, he would have another needle stabbed into him. Everyday, he was forced to kill whoever was brought to the warehouse. He was forced to train with his quirk, and he couldn't disobey Shigaraki.

He felt numb, he couldn't think enough to remember anything. He was left confused, he didn't know where he was, he didn't know why he was there. All he knew was, the hero's had to die, and the villains had to live.

The voices in his head had fallen silent. Perhaps it was because he had gone mental. His mind was so confused it couldn't even put an emotion onto him. He didn't feel any pain, he forgot how. But today was different.

Shigaraki had gone out and didn't give him the serum, and he felt like that help him come to his senses a bit. He didn't know how long he had been there. All he knew was he was suppose to be with Aizawa, his foster dad. And his friends, from school. He was suppose to be at school. Not here.

But since his mind was fuzzy, he couldn't do anything to save himself. He didn't want to leave Shigaraki, because he was needed. Shigaraki had ordered him to stay, and he could not disobey.

'Midoriya.' Someone said.
Midoriya glanced towards the person, which was Kurogiri.
'Yes..' Midoriya said in a monotone.
'Are you heading any voices in your head?' He asked.

Midoriya thought for a moment. He had forgotten he had voices. For the first few days he was in the warehouse, he scratched his arms to the point where they bled, because he didn't have his knives. Shigaraki made him heal himself every time he hurt himself, he said it was a nuisance.

'No... no I can't feel.. anything...' Midoriya stammered.
Kurogiri sympathised for the boy. He walked over and pat him on the head. 'It'll be okay...'
Midoriya nodded.

'Do you want to try eating?' Kurogiri asked.
'Okay...' Midoriya said.
Kurogiri made up a bowl of soup for the boy, then handed it to him. Midoriya took it, and sipped from the bowl.

He hadn't been able to eat much lately, the serum made him sick. But, he managed to keep the soup down.
'Oh, we will have a visitor soon...' Kurogiri said.
He opened up a portal, and out of it came Shigaraki with Katsuki. Katsuki's arms were tied up behind his back, and he looked angry.