ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁴

(Third person)

Midoriya and Bakugo stood in the arena, prepared to fight.
'Midoriya VS Bakugo in the semi finals!! Staaarttttt!!' Mic yelled through the speakers.
Katsuki's palms exploded as he glared towards Midoriya with a grin.

'I'll beat your ass Deku...' Katsuki growled, then he launched himself towards Midoriya.
As soon as he was in front of the boy, he had disappeared. Katsuki flipped himself facing the way Midoriya went. Midoriya was standing on the other side of the arena.

'Waaaa! Midoriya has shown immense speed! Could this be his secretive quirk?!' Mic yelled.
Midoriya let out a sigh.
'No... that was no quirk, just his pure speed...' Aizawa said through the speaker.
The crowd gasped. Katsuki clicked his tongue.

'You're not the only one with speed shitty Deku!' Katsuki snapped. He launched himself towards the young boy, but Midoriya again appeared on the other side of the arena. Knives appeared in between Midoriyas fingers and he smirked.

'Let's get serious then, shall we, Kacchan?' Midoriya grinned.
Midoriya concealed his presence, then began moving around at unnoticeable speeds.
'Waaaw! I can barley even see Midoriya!' Mic yelled.

Midoriya threw knives at Katsuki, whom was also exploding himself around at fast speeds. The knives sliced through the explosion boy, then flew back into Midoriyas hands. Midoriya stopped moving and landed in front of Katsuki. He grabbed the taller boys arm and flipped him onto the ground, cracking some of the boys ribs.

Katsuki coughed with wide eyes then started gasping for air.
'Oops... have I winded you Kacchan?' Midoriya grinned with an evil smile.
Katsuki grabbed Midoriyas foot, Midoriya tilt his head to the side.

Katsuki's hand exploded, destroying Midoriyas shoe and shattering bones in Midoriyas foot. Midoriyas eyes went wide, he smirked and appeared on the other side of the area. He stared at his broken foot with a big grin.
'First person to actually succeed in an attack... what a good match... except... I can still move...' Midoriya chuckled to himself.

Katsuki struggled to stand up, he had an arm wrapped around his stomach and his face was full of pain.
'But you did so well in the other round Kacchan~' Midoriya grinned, then his aura went thick and heavy. It sent a gust of wind towards Katsuki when it passed him.

Katsuki fell onto his knees.
'Shitty Deku...' he mumbled.
Midoriya held up his hand in a finger gun, then shot a knife out, it pierced through Katsuki's shoulder, making him wince from the pain.

Kill him~ a voice inside Midoriyas head called. Midoriya froze.
'Fuck off..' he whispered, then he limped towards his injured friend.
'Are you going to surrender?' Midoriya asked, his aura disappeared.

'As if..' Katsuki snapped.
Katsuki quickly held up his hand, and a massive explosion erupted out of it. Midoriyas eyes widened, but he was too late to move. The explosion covered half the arena. After the smoke cleared, Midoriya was laying on the ground of the arena, covered in little burns. Midoriya sat up with a chuckle.

'Oh noo... you hit me...' Midoriya looked towards his friend, but he wasn't in the same spot.
'As if I'd give up shitty Deku!' Katsuki yelled from above Midoriya. He was holding out his hands, falling from the sky. Midoriya didn't look at him, but smirked.

'Wow~ my classmates are so strong!' Midoriyas eyes glistened with a lust for blood shed. As Katsuki was about to attack Midoriya with explosions, Midoriya grabbed his arm and threw onto the ground. He sat his body on top of Katsuki, then held his arms behind his back, in an arm lock.

Katsuki's arm popped out of its socket, he let out a scream.
'Surrender Kacchan!' Midoriya grinned.
'Never!' Katsuki snapped.
Midoriya sighed with a smile.