ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴¹

(Third person)

Todoroki and Midoriya together brought ice cream and walked towards Aizawas house.
'So I'm.. staying for dinner?' Todoroki questioned.
'If you want...' Midoriya shrugged.
'If you don't mind, then..' todoroki smiled, kind of.

'Do you like cooking?' Midoriya asked.
'Yeah, I guess..' todoroki answered.
'We can make dinner and poison aizawa then!' Midoriya announced.
'Huh? Poison?' Todoroki questioned.

Midoriya got to the house, but froze before he entered the front yard. He stared at the front door. Todoroki stopped walking, then looked at the front door. There was nothing there. He looked at the mailbox, the plate said 'Aizawa.'

'He's got a big house..' todoroki commented.
Midoriya said nothing, todoroki looked at him.
'Izuku?'
He glanced in the direction Midoriya was looking, then looked back at the smaller boy.

'What are you looking at?' Todoroki asked. He made a worried expression.
Midoiyas eyes went wide, he closed them and covered his ears.
'Shut up! Stop it! Stop!' Midoriya yelled.

Todoroki looked confused as to what to do, then let out a small gasp and pulled out his phone. He dialled the number on Aizawas business card.

'Hello, Aizawa Shota speaking...'

'Hello.. it's todoroki... Midoriya is- talking to nothing and freaking out?' Todoroki explained.

'Oh, yeah he does that... it's some kind of psychosis thing he's got... normally you can snap him out by talking to him... if that doesn't work then slap him or something, I can't help much... just don't let him cut himself...'

Midoriya held out his hand and used telekinesis to lift up a bolder, he threw it at the front door, breaking it.

'He um.. broke the front door..'

'Fuck, fine I'm coming.' Aizawa hung up.

Todoroki stared at Midoriya, then gently slapped his face. Midoriya looked at todoroki with tears in his eyes, then quickly back at the front of the house.
'He's coming! Run run!' Midoriya cried.

He turned around to run, but todoroki grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.
'It's ok... nothing's gonna hurt you...' todoroki calmly said.
'But- but it's-' todoroki shut him up by pressing his lips against the shorter boys pair.

Midoriya stared wide eyed into the taller boys eyes. But, todorokis eyes looked calm and comforting. Midoriya relaxed a bit, then pulled away for air.
'Todo-' todoroki pouted and kissed the smaller boy again.

'A-' Midoriya went to speak.
'Shhh.. it's okay I'm distracting you..' todoroki whispered.
'But-'
'I don't mind.. your lips taste like Soba..' The taller boy whispered again.

Before Midoriya could argue, his lips had been stolen again. Midoriya closed his eyes tight, then pushed todoroki away.
'Fine I'm fine I'm okay now!' Midoriya announced, his face completely flushed.

'Are you a soba noodle? You taste like one..' todoroki smiled as he thought about soba. Midoriya fell to his knees and hands, he stared at the ground trying to hide his face.
'You're gonna kill me!!' Midoriya said.

'I'm not... oh- are the weird voices there? They won't kill you.. come here Midoriya I can distract you again.' Todoroki obliviously held his arms out, feeling useful.
Midoriya sunk into the ground and melted into a puddle.

Aizawa ran up behind todoroki.
'I'm here! Is he okay?' Aizawa asked, before seeing the puddle of green on the ground.
'I think he is broken Sensei...' todoroki commentated.
'What happened?' Aizawa looked worried.