ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁸

(Third person)

It was Saturday morning, the day Mirio was picking Midoriya up for his internship. Aizawa and Midoriya were sitting at the table, eating breakfast.
'If anything happens, come home. If you think the league it watching you, come home. It's dangerous! Don't leave someone's sight okay?!' Aizawa explained.

'Shut up! I'm probably safer than you.' Midoriya spat.
'How so?!' Aizawa yelled.
'Because, I can cook, clean and keep myself maintained. You don't cook, clean, or know how to wash your fucking hair!' Midoriya spat.

'Yes I do!' Aizawa complained.
There was a knock on the door, Midoriya stood up.
'Great! Then you can do the dishes!' He snapped, then grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder.
'I will! Use your credit card.' Aizawa mentioned.
'No! It's your money!' Midoriya yelled, then opened the door.

Mirio was stood there with a grin on his face.
'Hello, nice to formally meet you.' Midoriya smiled and held out his hand. A small smirk crossed his lips.
'Don't shake his hand he will kill you!' Aizawa screamed as he ran to the door, knocking Midoriya flat onto his face.

'Oh! Midoriya-kun are you okay?' Mirio asked.
Midoriya stood up and glanced at Aizawa.
'Die..' he growled, then swiftly grabbed Aizawas arm and threw him out of the house.
Aizawa sprung off the ground with his hands and landed on his feet. He stomped back towards them.

'Mirio! Don't let him out of anyone's sight!' Aizawa demanded.
Mirio saluted. 'Yes sir!'
Midoriyas aura flew past Mirio and flew towards Aizawa.

'Stupid hero...' Midoriya murmured.
Mirio looked intimidated, he sunk into the ground, Aizawa glared back at Midoriya.
'You scared him!' Aizawa yelled as he backed away.
'No, I didn't... he just, sees me as a threat.' Midoriya smirked.

Mirio flew up quickly behind Midoriya with his fist almost at Midoriyas head. Midoriyas eyes glistened with a sense of exigency for a fight. He grabbed Mirios arm and launched him across the front lawn, faster than a human eye could see.

Aizawa shrieked and glanced towards mirio, who was now naked, standing on the lawn with a blood nose.
'Wow! No ones ever managed to counter my attack!' He smiled.
Midoriya shivered. 'That was fun..' he grinned.

He picked up Mirios clothes and threw them to him.
'Let's go, then.' Midoriya walked up to Aizawa and pat him on the shoulder.
'Don't burn the house down.' Midoriya chuckled evilly as he walked off the premises of the house.

Mirio ran up to him with a grin.
'Amazing Midoriya-kun! I never knew how much of a capable hero you are. I'm sure sir Nighteye will love you! You'll definitely make him laugh.' He said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

'Ehh? Your interesting too Togata-senpai...' Midoriya smiled.
'How did you find out?' Mirios voice went serious.
'About what?' Midoriya asked.

'About One for All?' He asked.
'Oh, he was careless and I overheard him...' Midoriya smirked.
'Huh, really? Who else knows? I mean, I've only had it since last Friday...' he asked.

'Um, me, recovery girl, the principal, all might and sir Nighteye I guess...' Midoriya scratched his head.
'Okay... well, don't eat my hair!' Mirio grinned.
'Huh? Ew.. why would I want a quirk...' Midoriya shuddered.

'Huh? Don't you have a quirk though? The healing one I mean...' he said.
Midoriya glanced up at the taller boy, then gazed onto the road.
'I was Quirkless. I wish it stayed that way...' Midoriya mumbled.

'Huh?' Mirio questioned.
Midoriya looked around, then at mirio.
'I think we just walked past the building...' Midoriya mentioned, pointing up at the building he knew was the headquarters.