ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴³

(Third person)

It was the day of the sports festival. Aizawa and Midoriya were already at school, in the arena preparing for the magical day ahead.
'Mic is making me commentate with him, so ill have to leave... your Friends will be here soon.' Aizawa pat Midoriya on the shoulder.

'Cool, have fun being a dick today.' Midoriya smiled.
'I hope you get fucking destroyed.' Aizawa waved as he walked away from the younger boy. Midoriya walked up to the class 1A stand and sat down. There were already thousands of people walking to seats in the crowd.

'Oi Nerd.' A familiar voice called.
Midoriya spun around to see Katsuki walking to a seat.
'Are you feeling better today?' Katsuki mumbled.
'Oh~ what's this? Kacchan being nice?' Midoriya teased.

'SHUT UP SHITTY DEKU! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS TODAY!' He snapped.
Midoriya held his thumb up, then looked towards the crowd of people.
'Wow~' Midoriya tilt his head.

Eventually, some other classmates arrived at the stand. Kirishima sat next to Katsuki, todoroki sat next to Midoriya and everyone else was scattered in friend groups. When the day was close to a start, the class was collected by a hero and taken to the arena.

A bell signalled the beginning of the day, and the students were let into the arena.

'Hello hello hello everybooooday~ and welcome to the UA sports festivaaalll!!' Mic screamed through the speakers.

Everyone in the crowd cheered. Midoriya glanced around with a satisfied grin. Mic explained the first part of the sports festival, but Midoriya zoned out when his eyes got lost in the crowd. He gazed at the hero's, and the civilians and especially peoples physical quirks. Quirks always made him fascinated.

'Let's hear a word from the top student Katsuki Bakugo before we start off our day!' Mic yelled.

Katsuki walked up to the stage and glared at Midoriya.
'Work hard today everyone. But I'll beat you all. Especially you, Deku.' He pointed towards Midoriya.
The crowd half cheered, but the other half booed.

'Alrightaayyy! Students get ready!' Mic yelled.
Midoriya looked next to him, at todoroki, then in front of him. He noticed a big obstacle course had been opened up. He put on a smile. Then got ready to run.

'GOOOOOOOO!' He yelled.
Everyone ran off through the tunnel. Midoriya gave todoroki a wave, then pushed his foot into the ground and zoomed through to the front of the crowd. Todoroki froze the whole path and glided across the ice, but Midoriya was too far ahead to be effected.

Midoriya stopped running when he came to face a line of robots. He smirked, then looked towards todoroki. Todoroki clicked his tongue.
'If they went to this much effort.. I wish they'd done something more impressive.' He spat.

He froze the ground around him, then pushed his arm through the air. A massive ice structure devoured the robot, leaving it completely frozen. He ran though the legs of the robot and continued the corse. The robot fell down behind him.

Midoriya smirked. As smoke covered the rest of the students, Midoriya held up his hand. He manipulated all the ice todoroki had created and froze all the students. He jumped over the fallen robot before the smoke and dust cleared, then sprinted without looking unrealistic.

Katsuki exploded himself out of the ice, then over the robots.
'AS IF ID LET YOU LOSERS GET AHEAD OF ME!' He snapped. A couple others from class 1A escaped from the ice and got ahead of the robots, but Midoriya and todoroki we're far ahead of them.

'I stole your ice, let's pretend it was your doing to keep the hero's secret, yeah?' Midoriya mumbled to todoroki as they were running, he smirked evilly.
'Tch... I don't have a choice do I. What about you? Won't people wonder why you weren't frozen?' Todoroki mumbled back.