ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁷

(Midoriyas POV)

I woke up early the next morning, and went out to the kitchen to cook breakfast. For some reason I felt really energetic, a lot more than usual anyway. We didn't have much food, so I cooked up rice omelettes for breakfast, and tamagoyaki with rice for lunch.

Aizawa came out of his room and boiled the kettle. He looked exhausted. I sat breakfast on the table and began to eat it. It wasn't as good as what I normally make because there aren't many ingredients in this dish, not much flavour either.

Aizawa came and sat down, then began to eat.
'Are you sure you want to go to school today?' He asked.
'Yeah, I'm fine... AFO healed my wounds and so did recovery girl..' I explained.
'But mentally, how are you going?' He asked.
'I'm fine..' I said.

We sat in silence. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink, then sat lunch in front of him.
'We need to go shopping, we don't have much food left...' I said.
'Okay, well after school come to the staff rooms, we can go shopping...' he said.
I nodded and picked up my bag.

'Then.. I'll head off..' I said.
I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door.

***

I was waiting in the classroom for the bell to go, I was a bit early again. Todoroki was first to walk in, when he saw me he looked shocked.
'Midoriya! You're safe! You were taken by the league weren't you??' He asked.
'Oh, yes.. I managed to run away.. the hero's know I'm safe too..' I lied.

'Well.. I'm glad your ok...' he put on a small smile and walked off to his seat.
'I want to ask him about it. But that's stupid, don't want to upset him by talking about it. It must've been traumatic.' Todoroki thought in his head.

I smiled a bit. I didn't want to talk about it, and it was traumatic. I hated the pain, and the way all for one used his quirks to make me use mine. I hate the fact he even gave me a quirk, I want him to take it back. I'll get him to take t back after I've killed all might.

Kacchan walked in and put his stuff down then stood in front of me.
'Deku, welcome back nerd. Mum wants you to come for dinner tonight.' He sternly said.
'Oh.. I'll have to ask my foster parents..' I said.
'Well, text me when you know. Mum said your foster people should come too.' He said.
'I don't have a phone..' I said.

'Huh?'
'I broke it when I ran away.. obviously..' I said.
'Oh... then, um..' he picked up a pad paper and wrote down his number, then stuck it on my head.
'Call me on your parents phone or something... Mum needs to know how much she's cooking.' He said.
'Okay Kacchan.' I said.
'Don't call me that shitty name shitty Deku!' He spat.

'Oh, sorry Kacchan. Do you want me to call you stupid, idiot, or dead?' I asked.
'Dead? Why would Dead be an option?'
'Bang.' I shot a knife at him, it sliced him on the cheek and spun back into my hand.
'Shall I continue?' I asked
'Fuck, Dont mess with my face shitty nerd!' He yelled.

The bell rung and everyone began to pile in the class room. When everyone saw me, they rushed over and started asking me if I was okay, or what happened or how I got back.
'SIT DOWN!' Aizawa yelled.
Everyone went to their seats and sat down.
'Cool. Yeah, Midoriya escaped, he's fine, I'm napping. Iida do roll call..' he crawled into his yellow sleeping bag.

Iida got up the front and did the roll, then everyone began talking to one another. Iida came up to me.
'Midoriya-Kun. You showed bravery yesterday when standing up for sensei but it was also reckless!' He said while swinging his arm through the air.
'Oh, thanks. But I know what I'm doing. It didn't take me long to escape..' I implied.

'Still, it was dangerous.' He said.
'Pity, it already happened..' I said, 'also Aizawa was able to help others while I distracted the nomu, wouldn't you say I was a good decoy?'
'Well- yes but..'
Kacchan glared at us. 'Shut up, no one gives a shit anymore.'
Iida gasped. 'Bakugo that language is unnecessary!'

He began scolding him, I don't think Bakugo was listening though. The bell rung for the first lesson, Aizawa scowled and stood up.
'Go get in sports uniform..' he said. Everyone got up and walked off, I stayed a bit behind and walked up to Aizawa.

'Kacchan invited us to dinner... I think his mum wants to meet you.. we don't have to go..'
'No, lets go...' he pat me on the head and half smiled then walked off.
'Hurry along Then..' he said.
I nodded and walked off to the change rooms. I got changed quite fast, then walked up to Kacchan.

'I can come to yours tonight. What time should we come?' I asked.
'Oh, um.. 5pm.. how many are coming?' He asked.
'Just me and my foster dad..' I said, then I walked off.
He stood still confused.
'How did he ask them if he doesn't have a phone?' He thought in his head.

I smirked, then walked down onto the field. I was the  first there, Aizawa looked towards me.
'What time tonight?' He asked.
'5pm... I know how to get there..' I said.
'Okay...'
'Bang..' I shot a knife into his leg.
He sighed and pulled it out then threw it at me, I caught it between my fingers and wiped the blood off.

He held his hand on his leg, there was blood seeping through his pants. I sighed and walked over.
'Sharpen your skills, hero..' I placed my hand on top of his, then used energy healing to heal his wound. I drew his energy towards the spot, making it heal faster. But, I realised that was a mistake and I wasn't suppose to use my quirk. I froze.

'Eh? Did you just heal me?' He looked stunned.
'Um, no.. it was an illusion!' I said.
I grabbed the knife and stabbed it into my shoulder, it bled as soon as I ripped the knife out, I closed my eyes so he couldn't see them change colour, and healed myself.
'Fake blood, fake pain.. illusion.' I shrugged.

'You really do surprise me...' he said doubtfully.
I shrugged.
'It confuses people into believing they have bad injuries. People only complain when they see the blood.' I shrugged.
The rest of the class all walked over to us.
'Alright everyone.. today is physical training..' he said.

He started telling people what he wanted them to work on. I'm glad my fake explanation worked, I was worried I'd be caught. How am I suppose to kill all might if I can't practice?!
'Midoriya, todoroki, iida.. you guys can train however you want, since you all are 100% in physical strength...' Aizawa said.

I nodded then began to think about how I can defeat all might. I have to be able to withstand his punches, I think with levitation I could do that. I can use mind reading to see what his next moves are... I think cyrokinesis would be a useful skill to master. Maybe I'll burn him alive too, there is a lot I can do.. and a lot he can't.