ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁶

(Midoriyas POV)

We walked silently along the footpath. I felt uncomfortable being out in the open, I felt like I'd be attacked.
'Hey, if your mental health starts bothering you during class, come to the teachers office and find me..' Aizawa said.
I didn't reply.

'What did you say to Momo and Kacchan?' I asked.
'Well, katsuki doesn't know you're a villain, so I just told him you'd be transferring because of the principals suggestion... and I told him since your mothers death, your mental health deteriorated and I found you.' He said.
I said nothing, the though of my mother made my chest tight, and my stomach tie itself into knots.

'As for Momo, I told her you were transferring because I saw potential in your abilities when I fought you... she knows your a villain, I told her not to tell. And I told her to pretend you are transferring because of the principals suggestion... she knows about you mental health, too...' he said.
I didn't reply.

We made it to the gate, the entrance of UA.
'Your identification card is in your bag, also the principal expects big things from you...' he walked through the gate and disappeared from my sight. I walked to the gate, it opened somehow, so I walked in.

I went through the main entrance of the building. From what I was told, our classroom was on the third floor... and on the left. I went up the stairs slowly, watching my feet thinking to myself. When I turned the corner, I saw someone falling down the stairs. 

I instinctively caught them and put them back on their feet. Then I looked at them, it was a girl, with short brown hair and big round eyes.
'Sorry!! Thank you are you okay?!' She asked.
'I'm fine, be careful next time.' I said.
I pat her on the shoulder then waves and kept walking.

Hero's are quite pathetic.

I eventually made it to a unusually tall door with '1A' on it, then I opened it up and peered into the room. There were a few people sitting around, or talking, but not the whole class. I saw Kacchan sitting silently at his seat. That means I've found the right class. I spotted my name on the desk behind him and walked over to it, then sat down.

The class went silent, they all looked at me, except Kacchan. A red haired boy walked over to me with a smile.
'Are you the transfer student that sensei was talking about?' He asked in a cheerful tone.
I looked at him with an evil grin and nodded.
'Nice to meet you..' I said. I didn't want to say my name, it'd make me sad, saying my family name.

'I'm Kirishima Eijiro, nice to meet you!' He held out his hand to shake, I held out mine, and I was gonna trick him with a knife slice but Aizawa opened the door and glared at me. Everyone looked towards Aizawa and started to say greetings. I took my hand away and smirked at him. He looked as though he would walk over and attack me.

'Settle down, the bells about to go..' Aizawa said. Everyone went and sat in their seats, some people walked into class, that brown haired girl walked in too. Everyone was talking to each other, Aizawa came over to me.
'Don't attack my students on your first day please.' He whispered.
I smirked, 'you did say I could...'

The bell went, and everyone was sitting down.
'Right, transfer student is here.. make him welcome or whatever..' Aizawa said, then he walked over to a corner and crawled into his yellow sleeping bag and napped. Kacchan spun around and looked at me.
'Deku, where have you been?' He asked in a sincere and quiet voice.

'It doesn't matter.' I said.
'Where are you living? If you don't have a home you can come live wit-'
'That matter doesn't concern you.' I leaned back onto my chair and glared at him, he looked a bit disturbed  and intimidated.
'Well.. if you need anything I'm here...mums worried about you...' he said. He spun back to his desk.

I sat silently in my seat, until the bell went.
'Alright, were doing physical training today..' Aizawa said.
He crawled out of his sleeping bag and stood up.
'Go change into your sport uniform, someone be kind and take new kid with you. Meet me on the field in 5 minutes.' Aizawa left the room.

Kirishima walked over to me.
'I'll take you.' He said.
I got up, and we left the room. We walked down the hallway along with the other boys from the class, we eventually made it to a change room.
On the lockers there were names, so I found mine and opened it. There was a uniform in there.

'So should I call you Midoriya?' He asked.
'Izuku is fine...' I quickly replied.
Everyone started getting changed. I didn't really want to get changed in front of everyone, but whatever. I took off my shoes and pants, then pulled on the sports pants and running shoes. I took of the blazer and shirt then quickly started to put on the sports uniform.

I kept bandages on my arms so I couldn't hurt myself. But I didn't consider getting changed. Kirishima noticed, looked a bit confused but shrugged it of. Maybe he thought it was because of training.

***

Everyone met out on the field. Aizawa counted everyone then crossed his arms.
'Okay, start off with running. I want you to run for as long as you can, when you're too tired to keep going then stop and come to me. No quirks.' He said.
A couple people sighed.
'Off you go..' he said. He started a stop watch.

Everyone ran off. Before I ran, he grabbed my shoulder.
'Is your leg too sore to run? You were limping this morning..' he whispered.
'Oh, I'm fine thanks..' I smiled a bit
'If it hurts ill get someone to take you to the nurse..' he said.
'I'm fine..' I said, then I ran off to the running track.

We all ran for a bit, a couple people got tired after running for a few minutes. Hero's really are pathetic. I looked over at Aizawa, he was talking to the people who had gotten out.

After about 20 minutes of running, there was only me, Kacchan, Kirishima, some four eyed guy, a half and half guy and a bird person. The bird person eventually left, I looked around at everyone. Four eyes and half/half didn't look tired, Kirishima looked like he was about to pass out. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Kirishima.

'You're a manly guy, izuku!' He said, then he stopped running and waved at me as I left him. Then there were four.