ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³²

(A/n- hello! Hope you're all enjoying this shitty story :p I think my writing is getting a bit sloppy but I'm trying my best! (••) since school is starting for me tomorrow, the chapters might take longer to be published, and may be a bit shorter! I probably won't have time to proofread too :( But I have some important crazy ideas to write! Feel free to leave opinions or suggestions in the comments on what you want this story to include! Happy reading~)

(Midoriyas POV)

It was the next morning, I woke up early like usual, and made breakfast. I knocked on Aizawas door.
'Breakfast!' I yelled.
He didn't reply. I opened his door and walked in, he was fast asleep.

I walked up to him and shook him.
'Aizawa...' I said.
He rolled over and pulled the blanket over his head.
'No..' he murmured.
'What?' I asked.

'My head hurts... I want to sleep..' he murmured.
I pulled the blanket away, then put my hand on his head. He had a mild fever.
'Hero's really are dumb... well then, I'll make you some okayu and go buy medicine...' I said.
I took a cloth from the cupboard, then soaked it and placed it on his head.

I looked around, then at his desk. There were lots of papers scattered around. I walked up to his desk and looked at them. They were all lists of what to do about my quirk, and ways to practice using it without being open. Did he stay up late doing this for me?

I walked into the kitchen and spent around 20 minutes cooking up some okayu, then I gave it to him in bed along with a cup of hot tea. I walked into my room, then found the yen I had been saving up and counted it. It was probably enough so by some antipyretics, or paracetamol.

I headed out towards the mall, luckily it wasn't too far to travel. I wanted to get back before the rain, I could smell it. It probably won't come for around 30 minutes.

After a short walk, I was at the mall. I walked into a pharmacy, then looked around for cheap medicine. I found some cheap paracetamol, it said it reduced fever too so I went and brought it. I left the pharmacy and walked through the mall, staring at the recipe for discount advertisement printed on the back.

Someone came up to me and wrapped their arm around my shoulder.
'Hello, Deku...' it was Shigaraki.
I looked towards him.
'Oh! Hello... what are you doing here?' I asked.
'I came to find you. We need to talk.' He said.

We sat down at a table.
'Deku... that, hero... you're not looking after him, are you..?' He asked.
He looked towards the bag I held in my hand.
'Not really.. but he caught a fever so I'm buying him medicine...' I said.

He scratched at his neck.
'Kill him.. why haven't you killed him? He's going to get in your way...' he murmured.
'Um, no... he's done a lot for me...' I said.
'He's a hero, Deku. You cant become friendly with a hero, that will be the end of you.' He said.

'It's fine... Aizawa isn't bad-' Shigaraki grabbed my jumper, it began to crumble into ashes.
'He is a hero. Kill him. You don't want to.. fail the boss, right?' He tilt his head to the side.
I thought back to when he made me use my quirk.

I shook my head.
'Good... good.. then, he said... you need to use your quirk more, or you won't get use to it.. and... don't disappoint him.. oh, and if you tell anyone about your quirk, he won't be very happy at all. Bye then..' A portal appeared next to him, and he walked through it.

I sat for a while, before I stood up and made my way back home. I need to listen to them. But, I don't want to kill Aizawa. I can't do that. But, if I don't listen, what will he do?

I walked into the house and to Aizawas room. He was fast asleep. I sat the box of medicine next to him. You could kill him right now. Now is perfect, he's unable to defend himself.

I covered my ears. Aizawa grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his bed.
'Lay down, and rest. You'll get sick too.' He said.
'I'm fine..' I murmured.
'No, your voices come out often when you're tired. So go to sleep.' He demanded.

I sighed.
'Then can't I sleep in my room?' I asked.
'No, because you'll lie and start training. Don't overwork yourself.' He said.
He pulled the blanket over me, then closed his eyes. I smiled, kind of. How could I kill someone who cares about me?

'What's on your mind..' he asked.
I looked towards him.
'Shigaraki.. found me... at the mall..' I said.
'Hmm? What did he say?' He sat up and picked up the box of paracetamol, he struggled to open it because of the secure tape on it.

'He.. asked if I was being nice to you..' I got my knife out and sliced the tape.
He opened he box and took out two tablets, then swallowed them with the tea.
'And what did you say?' He asked.

'I said not really, but you're sick so I was getting you medicine... then he got mad and turned my jumper to ashes... and he told me to.. kill... you..' I said slowly.
He looked towards me.
'And?'

'He said all for one is mad that I'm not using my quirk enough, and that I'm not allowed to tell anyone about it... or he won't be happy... then he left...' I said.
Aizawa sat a pill on my lap.
'And... you won't kill me because?'

I looked at him.
'Because.. you're like a father to me...' I said, then I gasped and covered my mouth.
'Haha! I feel special little villain..' he smirked and ruffled up my hair.

'Look, you don't have to do anything anyone tells you... follow your own rules... do what you wanna do...'
I stabbed my knife through his hand.
'I didn't mean that you brat! I'm still your guardian and your a child!'

'But you said I can do what I want to do..' I teased.
I ripped the knife out and held his hand, I focused my energy on his hand, and the wound slowly healed itself up. I didn't want to use his energy because he is sick.
'Just kidding... I don't want to kill you... but teasing you is fun...'

I placed my hand on his head, it was still warm.
'I'm sorry... I would've brought you a thermometer but I couldn't afford it...' I said.
'You didn't take my card?' He questioned.
'Huh? No... I used some of the money I was saving up...' I tilt my head to the side.

He sighed and flicked my on the head.
'Itai..' I mumbled.
'I'm giving you a weakly allowance you brat...' he said.
'No no! You cant do that..' I shook my hands.
'You're the one who cooks.. cleans and deals with me, so it's only fair... I'll pay you by hour... your 15 yes? One hour, 1500 yen... (about 20 AUD and 14 USD)' he said.

'You don't have to do that!' I said.
He flicked me on the head.
'Shut up and go to sleep...' he mumbled.
I sighed and flopped into bed, then swallowed the pill he gave me. It took a while, but I dozed off for a few hours.