ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁵

(Third person)

Iida had left USJ and gone to retrieve back up. All that's left was the students to save themselves. All the students managed to defeat the villains they got warped to, some suffered with minor injuries. Aizawa kept his eye on Shigaraki, believing his quirk was the most dangerous out of the lot.

But finally, before everyone had reached their limits, backup arrived. All might began to fight against he nomu, while the other villains were captured by the other hero's. Shigaraki and Kurogiri overlooked the battle, from a far where they wouldn't get hurt.
'Whatever happens to the other villains and hero's is irrelevant, all that matters today is defeating the symbol of peace.' Shigaraki said, he scratched at his neck.

All might went through a brutal fight against the nomu, eventually winning by punching it out of the USJ all together. Shigaraki looked extremely disturbed by his victory, and left along with Kurogiri. Recovery girl came to the USJ to help all the injured people, and because Aizawa was one of the only ones, he was able to be completely healed with her quirk.

The outcome of Aizawas injuries would've been much worse if Midoriya hadn't helped him. Midoriya basically took half of Aizawas thrashings, except he wasn't there to get healed.

All the students were interviewed by police, then given an early dismissal, but Aizawa and the hero's stayed back in the conference room to talk about Midoriyas kidnapping.

'I believe from the footage, it is safe to say Midoriya has grown accustom to this environment. He risked his safety to protect Aizawa, even if the league was there.' Principal Nezu spoke.
'He fought very well too..' another hero said.
'He did more damage to the monster than I did..' Aizawa said.

'Yet he has been taken, and we don't know where the base is.' Nezu said.
Everyone began to talk to one another.

'Now that he is apart of our community, and the foster son of Mr Aizawa, his safety is our priority. So, we must find him. I do not believe the league will harm him, since he is part of them, meaning we shall not act rashly or too fast... it'll cause a stir up for other students. If you find something, contact me immediately.' Nezu said.

They talked about strategies, and what to do about the situation for around an hour, before finally being dismissed for the afternoon. Since Aizawa didn't have any afternoon classes, he decided to travel home.

When he made it home, there was no one throwing knives at him. There was no one asking how his afternoon was, or if he enjoyed lunch. There was no one giving him snacks, or smiling at his door. It made him feel awfully lonely. He had loved the company, but now Midoriya was missing. And injured.

Aizawa sighed and flopped onto the couch. He laid there, silently, listening to the tick of the clock, and he eventually fell asleep.

***

It was late afternoon, Aizawa had waken up a bit earlier and decided to do some work on his laptop. Though, the doorbell to his house rung. He sprung up, believing it was Midoriya and rushed to the door. When he opened it, he saw the young green haired boy, except he looked completely drained. Almost like a different person.

His eyes were puffy from tears, he had dry blood on his nose and face, and his arm was wrapped up tight in a bandage. He fell forward into Aizawa, and slowly slid down until he was kneeling on the floor. He just stared blankly at the ground and said nothing.

Aizawa quickly called Nezu and knelt next to Midoriya. Nezu picked up.

'Hello, Principal Nezu speaking.'

'Midoriya showed up home...'

'Is he okay? Is he injured?'

'He's injured from what that monster thing did to him.. but he seems very drained.. of everything.'

'I'll send recovery girl and some police, is that okay?' He asked.

'That's good, then, I'll go..' Aizawa hung up.

Midoriya held his hand up, in a finger gun and aimed it at his own head.
'..Bang..' Midoriya whispered.
No knife came out. But he collapsed onto the ground and laid limp and unresponsive.

Aizawa picked him up, and carried him over to the couch. He laid him down carefully, then gently stroked his hair.
'At least your breathing is calm..' Aizawa whispered.
He let out a sigh of relief and waited next to midoriya for the people to arrive.

It didn't take them too long, two police men and recovery girl walked into the house. Aizawa looked towards them and waved, they walked over.
'How is he doing?' Recovery girl asked.
'He seems to be stable.. he collapsed a little after he came in...' Aizawa said
She walked over and carefully picked up the wrist that was crushed. It seemed half healed.

'Someone must've used a healing quirk on him...' She said.
'That's what I thought...' Aizawa said.
She gave him a kiss on the head.
'I don't think he passed out... I think he is sleeping..' recovery girl said.
Aizawa shook Midoriya gently, he opened his eyes slightly.

'Hey.. can you talk? Are you able to tell us what happened?' Aizawa asked.
Midoriya thought for a bit, then nodded and slowly sat himself up.
'Then, I'll go boil the kettle yea? Would you like some tea? Something to eat?' Aizawa asked.
'Some.. hot water with honey and lemon.. please..' Midoriya asked quietly.

Aizawa stood up and pat him on the head then walked off. One of the police men walked up to Midoriya and wrapped a blanket around him with a smile.
'Is it fine if we listen in and ask questions?' He asked.
Midoriya nodded. 

Aizawa came back with a brewed pot of tea, and four mugs, then he sat a different cup in front of Midoriya. Everyone sat down. Midoriya picked up his drink and took a sip, then stared at it. He looked drained.
'Can you tell us about what happened?' Aizawa asked.

'..well I woke up back in their base... some of my injuries were mostly healed...' Midoriya spoke.
Everyone just stared at him and listened. He shifted his position in his seat, looking uncomfortable.
'I was in a different room... and.. All for One, was there.'