ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²³

(Aizawas POV)

I had taken Midoriya home, he was sounding better but looked exhausted. He's already asleep in bed, meaning he hasn't eaten since this time yesterday. I decided to cook a meal, but I can only do pasta so I decided to order something instead. While I waited for the food to come, I did some work on my laptop. The sports festival was coming up soon. Mic wants to be a host with me or something.

Tomorrow, we take the kids to the USJ for some training. I think Midoriya needs rest, he keeps getting himself beat up. Knowing him, he won't want to take the day off.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on my door, I went out and collected the food, then put it down and went to get Midoriya. He was scrunched up in bed, hugging a pillow while sleeping. He looked comfy and relaxed.

'Midoriya... dinner..' I shook him.
He slowly sat up and stretched then looked at me. I smiled. He stood up and swayed to the side, stumbling a bit.
'Oops..' he said.
'Do you want the day off tomorrow?' I asked.
He shook his head.

He began to walk to the door, then he gasped and spun around to face me.
'What's wrong?' I asked.
'My knives.. where are my knives??' He desperately asked.
'Oh.. I'm not sure..' I replied.

He walked over to his cupboard and opened a draw, then pulled out eight knifes. He spun them all on his fingers and they disappeared.
'How do you hide them? Make them disappear?' I asked.
'Umm... I don't make them disappear, it's just speed.. but I can quickly push them to the inside of my under shirt..' he took a shirt out of his cupboard and pushed it inside out.

There were a heap of slots where a knife could sit without being noticed, on the back and front.
'I always wear one of these.. um... if I'm not then I just hide them up my sleeves... that's what I do in my jumpers.. I just kinda found a way to move them around as I please...' he mumbled.
I walked over and pressed my hand against the shirt he was wearing. I could feel the knives, but I couldn't tell they were knives.

'It kinda acts like an armour too.. that's why I didn't injure my back when I hit the building today...' he said.
'How long did it take you to control the knives?' I asked.
'Umm... I was kinda practicing knife skills when I ran away for that month, so I could move it around on my body.. then at the league I kinda learnt the rest... so, 6 weeks?' He thought.

'Only six weeks? It took me years to learn to use my binding cloth..' I said.
'Yeah but that looks hard...' he said.
'It was... anyway, dinner time..' I said.
He nodded and walked out of his room, then towards the kitchen. I followed close behind.

'I ordered curry, is that ok?' I asked.
He nodded. We both sat down and silently ate. When Midoriya finished, he leaned back in his chair and sighed quietly.
'You've had a hectic week..' I said.
He nodded.
'Well, if you want to wash up and get some rest you can go ahead.. I'll clean up..' I suggested.

'Then, I'll do that.. thanks..' he said.
He got up and walked off to his room. I cleaned up and decided to go to bed early too.

***

I woke up again from a nice smell coming from the kitchen. I rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Midoriya was cooking again.
'Whats cooking?' I asked.
He looked towards me.
'Bacon and eggs..' he said.
'Need any help?' I asked.

'Hm, no It's nearly done...' he answered.
'Okay...' I walked over to the kettle and boiled it.
Midoriya got out some plates and made set up breakfast nicely. He placed the plates on the table then came back to the kitchen.
'Is sushi for lunch today ok?' He asked.
'That sounds great..' I said.

He got out seaweed and rice from the steamer then began to make up sushi, I went to the table and ate. I don't think I do enough for the kid, he works so hard in the morning and night. I don't know what to do to pay him back though.

After a few minutes, he sat a container in front of me with a few rolls of sushi in it. He sat down and ate breakfast.
'Our class is going to the USJ for some training today, so if you feel out of it come to me.. you can take it easy..' I said.
He just nodded. He seems sad again. He hasn't tried to kill me.

'Are you okay? You haven't tried to hurt me yet..' I said.
He looked at me and smirked.
'How can you be so sure?' He said.
I froze. Did he poison me again? He stood up and put the plate in the sink, then he put his bag over his shoulder.

'Just kidding, I didn't do anything...' he said.
But then a knife was lodged into my arm, and I didn't even see him move.
'Ouch! Where did that come from?!' I said.
'Can't have one way of doing things Sensei, people will know what to expect..' he smirked and pulled the knife out of my arm then walked off.

'I'm going to school then..' he said, his knife disappeared and he left the house. I guess he is doing okay, but now my arm is dead.

***

(Midoriyas POV)

I made is to class quite early, but Kacchan was there. He was sitting silently at his desk, doing homework. I walked to my seat and sat down, placing my bag by my feet.
'Mum wants you to come for dinner Deku... we have most of the belongings from your house, since the counsel had to take it back.. no one was living there and.. no one was there to pay off the bills..' Kacchan said.

I felt my heart thud. My house was taken? I mean, I guess it makes sense... Kacchan spun around and looked at me.
'Yeah.. then.. I'll ask my foster parent about it..' I mumbled
'So your in foster care? Do you like it? You can come stay with us if they don't treat you well..' he said.
'I'm fine thanks..' I said.

'But how did you get noticed by UA?' He asked.
The bell rung at the perfect time, and people began to pile into the classroom. Aizawa walked in too.

'Okay Everyone.. we are going to USJ today. So get in your hero suits! We leave in 10 minutes.' Aizawa said.
Everyone said yes, then went and got their hero suits. I walked up to him and slapped him on the shoulder where I stabbed him, he winced.
'I don't have a hero suit... I'll wear my PE uniform.' I said.

'No no, you have one now... go put it on..' he said.
'It's not a girly dress right?' I asked.
'Nope, you'll see..' he said.
So I collected my hero suit and left for the change rooms.