ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁰

(Dekus POV)

I looked around, I was in a small room, kinda like a bar. The blue haired man stepped through the portal, then the misty suit man appeared next to him.
'Deku... are you, going to join us..?' The blue haired man said.
I stared at him. A league, of villains. Kill kill kill! Join them to kill!

The blue haired man began to scratch his neck, the gassy man stopped him.
'I guess... but I need to get my stuff....' I mumbled.
'Of course... but, kurogiri is going with you.. so you can't, run away...' he said.
I shrugged and slowly stood up.
'Sure, then... let's go now.' I said.

The blue haired man looked a bit startled, then sighed.
'Don't be back late.' He said.
'Where do you need to go?' Kurogiri asked.
'The forest..' I said.
Kurogiri turned into a gassy portal again, the blue haired man pushed me in.

When I came out the other side, I was in the forest. Kurogiri appeared next to me, in his suit. I looked around, then sniffed the air. We were about 1km away from the house. I would run there, but I have a headache. I began to walk towards it, Kurogiri followed.

'I'm going to call you Kuro... Kurogiri has too many characters.' I mumbled.
'Very well..' he said.
I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around myself. It was cold out, and the sun was setting.
'How old are you?' He asked.

'Why does that matter...'
'At the league, we treat each other like family... that's why we should get to know each other.' He said, as if he were a dad.
I shuddered.
'Look, I-.. I don't think you'd want me. I'm.. the most unqualified person to work with you.' I stammered.

'Why would you think that? You know, Tenko watched you when you killed that hero. He said he was surprised at your talent. You have a speed quirk, he said.' Kuro explained.
I stopped walking, slowly, then I chuckled, which made me burst into laughter. Kuro looked startled.

I laughed myself into a coughing fit, my head was thudding again. I must've caught a cold. I covered my mouth and looked up at Kuro.
'This is.. why I fucking hate society. Your lives revolve around quirks...' I smirked, before coughing again.

'What's wrong? Why are you coughing??' Kuro asked.
'You should.. go back to your boss and tell him, I am worthless to you. I am quirkless. I do not fit in with your kind...' I implied, then began to walk again.
He followed me.

'Quirkless or not, you have potential as a villain.' He stated. I said nothing.

We walked silently for a while. It began spitting, but I could see the house. I walked to the door and opened it, then pushed the table aside. I opened the latch and pulled out my bag which I then swung over my shoulder. I thought for a moment then shivered. My dagger. You lost it failure! How will you kill now?!
How will you die? Failure.

Kuro put his 'hand' on my shoulder which made me flinch. I looked up at him.
'What is wrong?' He asked.
'My.. dagger.. I don't know where it is...' I muttered.
'We can get you a knew one...' he said.
I began scratching at the bandage on my wrist, I stared at the wall like a lost dog. Dazed.

But then I was pulled through a portal, and I was back in the bar room. Both my arms were pulled behind my back by Kuro.
'You shouldn't hurt yourself Midoriya-kun..' He said.
'Deku. It's Deku. Don't call me that.' I snapped.
'Okay, well my point stands.' He grabbed my hand and lead me down a secret passage, and to a door. When he opened it, there was a bed, desk and cupboard for clothes.

'This is your room.. there's a bathroom around the corner, but I believe you are sick. Go lay down, I'll tend to your illness..' and before I could argue, he walked off.
I dumped my bag on the desk, then began to unpack everything. I don't know how long I'll be here, nor do I care. I don't care if I live, or die. Nothing really matters to me.

I walked to the bed and jumped under the covers. I felt like I could relax, finally. Because I didn't care what would happen to me. I didn't care if the people at this organisation killed me. I didn't care if police killed me. So I felt relaxed.

I sunk into the warmth of the bed. Kuro walked in and placed a wet towel on my head, it felt nice. He checked my temperature, then sat next to me and watched over me. He reminded me of mum. I felt so dazed, and delirious.

After a few minutes, he tucked me in and walked to the door.
'Rest well, welcome to our family..' he said, as he flicked off the lights and closed the door. I fell asleep.

***

The next morning, I was awoken by Kuro. He checked my temperature and told me I was getting a bit better. He gave me some Okayu (rice porridge) and medicine. I didn't really say much.

'Can you tell me about yourself? I only know you're Izuku Midoriya from the missing posters...' he asked.
I scratched my head then took a spoon full of the okayu.
'Depends what you want to know..' I said.
'Well, your age, life story...' he suggested.

'Hmm? Well.. I'm 15, a quirkless nobody that has been bullied by everyone since I was born... my dad left us, so it's been mum and I... she thinks I love life, but I hate it.. I met all might... he shut me down, my hopes and dreams of wanting to be a hero... all gone. So I ran away and trained, drilled to becoming a villain. I want to defeat the hero's, because they branded me worthless.' I said, then I shoveled another spoon into my mouth.

'Okay.. thank you for telling me Deku-kun...' he said.
I nodded, and continued eating.
'There's some other members for you to meet today, then we can show you around.' He said.
I placed the bowl on the bedside table and looked at the bandages on my arms. I picked at the tape to take it off, but Kuro grabbed my hand and shook his head.

'Keep it on, I don't want you hurting yourself.' He said, then he got up and walked to the door.
'Then, I'll let you get changed...' He walked out and closed the door.