ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁹

(Third person)

The first few days were the same; Mirio and Midoriya went out on patrol, got attacked by villains and caught them. The streets they patrolled became more crowded due to the decrease in villain sightings, and whenever a villain bursted onto the streets, Midoriya made sure he was the one who took the blows.

He didn't mind, as long as mirio and the civilians were safe. But, every time he captured a villain, he would her a little voice. Like his normal voices, but much more quite. Ever since recovery girl had given him the serum, the voices had died down. Though he felt as if they were slowly coming back.

'Midoriya?' Mirio called.
Midoriya glanced up at the boy that stole him from his thoughts.
'Hm?' Midoriya mumbled.
'You look distracted. Are you okay?' He asked.

Midoriya nodded.
'You keep getting attacked for me... you know I can dodge their attacks!' Mirio beamed.
'But the civilians can't...' Midoriya mumbled.
Mirio pat the boy on the head.

'Fine then. But you should put yourself first...' he mentioned.
'I do, I put myself in front of the attackers!' Midoriya grinned, then slapped mirio on the back.
'Let's go back...' Midoriya said.

The two of them turned around and began walking home, but stopped when they heard a massive explosion. Midoriya turned around quickly. Smoke rose into the air, and civilians screamed. Mirio went to run towards them, but Midoriya stopped him.
'Go get pros. I'll go. This villain has... strong and intimidating life energy...' Midoriya mumbled.

He pushed his foot into the ground and launched himself towards the mess. Down an alley way, he noticed his fellow classmate being attacked by a villain. Iida Tenya.

The villain stabbed his katana through the boys arm, making him let out a scream of agony. Midoriya appeared behind the villain, and launched his fist towards him, but the villain noticed and ducked before it hit him.

Midoriya grinned. 'You use Ki, then...'
The villain glared at the boy, then licked the blood on his katana. Midoriya stomped on Iidas arm, then a green glow was emitted from his foot.
'That kid will not make a good hero. Out of my way.' The villain said.

Midoriya tilt his head to the side.
'I'm not going to stand here and watch you kill my classmate.' Midoriya stated.
'Midoriya kun! Leave us! I have to defeat this imbecile!' Iida yelled.

'In this state? I don't think you can...' Midoriya mumbled.
The villain jumped forwards, holding his Katana out ready to stab Midoriya. Midoriya appeared on the other side of the alley, his hood flew off. The villain smirked when he saw Midoriyas hair.
'You're that quirkless kid... Izuku Midoriya, that villain kid right? Why are you helping him?' The villain asked.

Midoriya pulled his hood over his head.
'My reasons are irrelevant. I'm simply not letting you kill my classmate...' Midoriya repeated.
The villain held the blade above Iida.
'You failed.' The villain said, as he lifted the katana above Iida, preparing to stab him.

As soon as the blade began to fall, Midoriya pushed his foot into the ground and launched himself towards the falling blade. He held out his arm as he was flying through the air. He made it to the katana right on time, so the blade pierced through his skin and snapped his bone into pieces.

Midoriya didn't scream, he just grabbed the handle of the weapon and tore it out of the villains hand, all while he was flying past them. He landed on the ground, and ripped the sword out of his arm. The villain and student on the floor glanced towards Midoriya.

The whole thing was too fast for them to see.
'I didn't fail, I guess.' Midoriya said, as he wiped his blood of the weapon and walked back to the villain.
'You see... I'm not one to give up, Stain.' Midoriya grinned.