ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁸

(Third person)

It was the next morning, Midoriya was up early cooking breakfast. Aizawa rubbed his eyes as he walked out of his room. Midoriya shot him in the leg, like every lovely morning.
'Fuck me dead!' Aizawa yelled.

He ripped out the knife and threw it back at Midoriya. It hit his head, but only grazed it before it bounced off onto the ground. A sprout of blood poured out of the little wound. Midoriya glared at Aizawa while kicking the knife up into his hand.

Midoriya began chasing Aizawa around with a knife.
'IM GONNA KILL YOU!' He yelled.
'STOP ABUSING YOUR DAD!' Aizawa screamed.
Midoriya threw a knife into the back of Aizawas head. Aizawa looked at Midoriya.

'Stupid villain child!' He yelled.
'Idiotic hero! Now sit your ass down and eat!' Midoriya snapped.
Aizawa obediently, but grumpily, sat down at the table.

Midoriya sat a plate of food in front of him, along with a coffee, then sat down with his own plate.
'Anyway. Today todoroki invited me to train with him, am I allowed to go?' Midoriya asked.
'Hmm? So you did make a friend..' Aizawa teased.

Midoriya threw another knife into Aizawas arm.
'I'll go, then.' Midoriya took a sip from his coffee.
'Then, I'm dropping you to him.. because your suppose to be in sight of a hero. Also, download life 360 so I can stalk you.'

'Yeah yeah..' Midoriya got out his phone and downloaded the app.
He stood up and took the dishes, then washed them. Aizawa flicked a credit card into Midoriyas head.
'That's yours... it's got money on it, if you're getting lunch.' Aizawa said.

'Is this money for making food?' Midoriya asked.
'Shut up, don't ask questions.' Aizawa stated.
Midoriya sighed and put it in the back of his phone case.
'Let's go..' Midoriya said.
He walked to the door and put on some shoes.

'Already?' Aizawa complained.
'Shut up... let's go.'
Aizawa sighed, but got up and walked over to Midoriya. He slipped on his shoes then walked out of the door.

'Hurry up, snail.' Aizawa growled.
Midoriya ran up to Aizawa, then whacked him on the head. He ran ahead.
'What was that? Can't hear you your to far behind!' Midoriya yelled.

Aizawa clicked his tongue, then started chasing Midoriya. They chased each other all the way to the mall, where they found todoroki Standing by a pole. Midoriya grabbed Aizawa by the ear then dragged him over to todoroki.
'Stop acting like a child Aizawa..' Midoriya said.

'What?! Who are you calling a child?! You're the child!' Aizawa snapped.
Midoriya hit him on the head and looked towards todoroki with a smile.
'Good morning..' Midoriya greeted.

'Hello...' todoroki looked at Aizawa and bowed slightly.
Aizawa walked up to todoroki and grabbed him by the collar.
'Look... this brat needs to be around a hero 24/7, so I'm trusting you to make sure he doesn't kill himself, or doesn't leave your sight.' Aizawa spat.

'Kill himself..?' Todoroki questioned.
'Kill my self? I mean... I haven't really tried that much have I?' Midoriya questioned.
'Shut up villain!' Aizawa snapped. 'Anyway, you need to walk him home too and wait for me to get there, I work at school today. If he does something stupid, call me.'

Aizawa slapped a buisness card in todorokis hand, with his name and phone number on it.
'Also, there are a couple B ranked villains around the city... be careful. Good bye.' Aizawa said, then he walked out of the mall.

Todoroki stood still, confused.
'I have.. many questions..' todoroki mumbled.
'Hmm? Doesn't matter...' Midoriya smiled. 'How did you want to train? I'm sure you're happy with your quirks abilities?'

'Oh.. yeah, I was thinking of physical training, or something...' todoroki said in a monotone.
'Boring... I'm going to teach you self defence.' Midoriya stated.
'Huh? Why?' He asked.

'You can't become a hero with one trick.' Midoriya smiled.
'Oh.. then, lets go to my house.. we can train there...' todoroki suggested.
'Okay...'

They walked together along a footpath, one that was near the forest Midoriya had called home. Midoriya took in a deep breath in, then exhaled followed by a smile.
'Nature is beautiful, isn't it?' Midoriya said.
'Yeah.. it's nice.' Todoroki added.

Todoroki looked towards the shorter boy, watching as he looked around at the falling autumn leaves. His emerald green eyes had a little shine in them, todoroki smiled when he realised that meant Midoriya was enjoying himself.

They eventually made is to a traditional Japanese styled house, 'todoroki' was written on the plate. Todoroki got out a pair of keys, then unlocked the front door. He took off his shoes then walked in. Midoriya took of his shoes, then followed behind.

'Excuse the intrusion..' Midoriya instinctively muttered.
'Follow me..' todoroki said.
They walked through the house, then into a courtyard. Midoriya jumped into the middle of it.

'Then, come show me what you've got.. self defence. No quirk, we can do quirk later.' Midoriya implied.
'Okay..' todoroki said, as he got in a fighting stance.

Midoriya stood up straight, still. Todoroki launched his fist towards Midoriya, but Midoriya watched it with a smirk.
'Not a good move..'

Midoriya caught todorokis fist, not even a second before it hit his face. He twisted todorokis arm behind his back, then tripped him onto the floor.
'Bad move...' Midoriya said. 'But your punch was strong..'

He let go of todoroki and stood up. Todoroki got up and looked at Midoriya. Todoroki began launching punches at Midoriya, but he kept blocking them with a smile. Todoroki swung his leg through the air to kick him, but Midoriya grabbed his leg and pulled it making todoroki fall on the floor.

The door to the courtyard slammed open, causing both the young boys to avert their gaze from each other towards the disturbance. And at the door stood the number 2 hero, Endeavor.
'Shōto! You better be training hard!' He yelled, then he looked towards Midoriya.

'Your playing around with this shrimp? You have a sports festival to win!' Endeavour yelled.
'I am training old man. Midoriya is teaching me self defence.' Todoroki murmured.
'Self defence! What good is that?!' Endeavour laughed.

'Excuse me, number two hero.. if your quirk is erased by a villain, how do you expect to fight them?' Midoriya smiled.
'With my fist!' He yelled.
'Yes but.. what if they know self defence. Why don't you try beat me in a match, hero..' Midoriya smirked.

————————-

author notes!

I'm back from my trip :) I did some writing since its a hobby, but chapter 39 managed to delete itself so mind me while I work on that!! Hope you all are enjoying :)