ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁵

(Third person)

On the podium stood Midoriya in first place, todoroki in second and Bakugo in third.
'Unfortunately Iida Tenya who tied third had to leave for family reasons. But in third place for the sports festival, we have Katsuki Bakugo!!' Mic yelled into a microphone.

The crowd cheered. All might walked up to Bakugo, who looked like he was about to kill Midoriya. All might put a medal around his neck.
'Good job young Bakugo. You fought well today!' All might said.

Bakugo clicked his tongue.
'In second place, we have Todoroki Shoto!' Mic said.
The crowd cheered once again.
All Might put a medal around his neck.
'I'm proud of you for using your other quirk.' All might grinned.

Todoroki smiled. 'Thank you.'
'And in first place! Izuku Midoriyaaaaa!!!' Mic yelled.
The crowd went crazy. All might placed the medal around Midoriyas neck.

'Young Midoriya, you did very well today. I think you are improving your mental state.' All might said.
Midoriya smiled, but tried to get rid of it. As much as he loved being praised by his once upon a time idol, he felt he should be angry. But really, he felt way to tired to care much.

After that, most people began to leave. Midoriya hung around after the festival, since Aizawa was helping clean up. He just sat in he stands, spinning his knife on his finger with his eyes closed. No one was left in the stands, just a couple staff cleaning and hero's fixing up the place.

'Midoriya.' A voice said.
Midoriya opened his eyes, Shigaraki was coming out of a portal.
'We need you to come to the base now..' shigaraki said.

'Oh~ I didn't think you'd get in here...' Midoriya smiled and stood up.
An alarm sounded, ringing through the whole arena.
'Villains detected! Villains detected! Villains detected! Villains detected!' The speakers sounded.

Midoriya was wrapped up in a familiar cloth, and thrown across the seats into the arms of Aizawa.
'He's not going anywhere.' Aizawa spat.
A bunch of hero's jumped to the scene. Shigaraki scratched his neck.

'I didn't come for hero's. I'm here for our member...' Shigaraki said.
A hero launched himself at Shigaraki, but Shigaraki ducked, then grabbed the hero's foot while he was in the air. Shigaraki glared at Aizawa.
'Sneaky hero...' Shigaraki said.

Shigaraki slammed the hero into the ground. Midoriya looked up at Aizawa. He had erased shigarakis quirk. Black/purple mist began to surround Midoriya, and when it disappeared, so did Midoriya.

Aizawa growled.
'Give him back! I'll fucking kill you!' Aizawa snapped.
'Ehh... well, I might give him back tonight, I might not... goodbye, hero.' Shigaraki said.

He stepped through the portal into the base, then the portal disappeared. Shigaraki looked at Midoriya, who was sitting on the floor half wrapped up in Aizawas binding cloth. He was unraveling it.

'I watched the sports festival, you... used a quirk...' Shigaraki scratched at his neck.
'Only the healing... I didn't want Aizawa to blurt our I'm quirkless in the speaker, then that hero in the crowd that can detect quirks to out my psychokinesis...' Midoriya stood up and shoved the cloth into his pocket.

'But... but I don't understand why you helped the students... especially in the final. You should've left him. They're heros...' Shigaraki said.
'Not hero's. I only kill hero's. They're kids.' Midoriya said.
'And... why haven't you killed any of the workers... why haven't you killed Aizawa...' Shigaraki scratched at his neck.

'They're helping my mental health.. I think, I need their support.. maybe...' Midoriya scratched his head while he thought.
'Kill him. Kill Aizawa.' Shigaraki ordered.
'What? No... look, I kill hero's... but I'm respectful, he's helped me.' Midoriya said.