ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁹

(Aizawas POV)

I walked home, wondering if Midoriya managed to make it back without getting lost. When I saw my house, the front door was open.
'SHUT UP, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!' I heard a scream.
I ran to the front door, I saw Midoriya on the floor, hyperventilating, covered in blood. He was breaking down, freaking out.

'Midoriya!' I screamed.
I ran over to him and picked him up, I laid him on the couch and wrapped up his bleeding arm tightly.
'It'll be okay, don't worry I'll call someone.' I said.
He was crying, then I think he passed out.
I called recovery girl, and told her to come. She arrived in just under ten minutes.

She rushed over to Midoriya and unwrapped his arm. She gave his head a kiss, and all the cuts he had given himself began to heal. She took an alcohol wipe out of her bag then cleaned off the dry blood.
'Is he getting help for this?' She asked while wrapping his arm up in a bandage, she put a sling over his head and placed his arm carefully in it.

'Yes.. I think he was seeing things again.. thanks for your help..' I said.
'Any time.. let him rest, he should be okay tomorrow, get him to come see me in the morning and I'll take the sling off..' she said.
I nodded. After a bit of talking, I said goodbye, and she left.

I put a pillow under Midoriyas head, then tucked him in with a blanket.
'Mum..' he cried in his sleep.
I made a sympathetic look, then carefully pushed the hair out of his face.

'Rest... I'll cook dinner..' I implied.
Yeah I can cook. Pasta. I walked into the kitchen, and spent a while making pasta, I also cut up a salad, and of course cleaned up the blood everywhere. I placed his bag in his room, and hung his blazer up on his cupboard. I am such a hard working fake father.

When I walked out, Midoriya was sitting up rubbing his eyes. I rushed over.
'Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?' I asked.
He looked at me, his eyes looked lifeless. He was also very pale.
'I'm...' he paused.
I watched him, waiting for his reply.

'Sorry..' his eyes began to fill up with tears.
'I've burdened you a-again..' he stuttered.
I carefully hugged him.
'No... don't say that.. it wasn't your fault.' I said.
He started shivering. I looked at him, he looked as though he'd cry a river.

'B-But I hurt you today I-I poisoned you a-and gave you a laxative... a-and now this... I also k-kicked you in the head and almost stabbed you w-with a knife..' he stuttered and cried.
'Yeah, you were a little brat today.. but you're a little villain right? I can't argue with that.. it was my choice to foster you, my choice to take you to UA...' I said.

He nodded.
'Now, are you dizzy? Does anything hurt...' I asked.
'I'm a bit dizzy..' he said.
I got up and walked into the kitchen, then came back with a bowl of pasta.
'You can eat on the couch.' I said.
'Huh? But it'll get dirty..' he complained.

'Shut up and eat..' I said, I sat a tray on his lap and the bowl on top. I went back to the kitchen and got him a water, and the bowl of salad. I sat it all on the tray.
'If you feel sick you don't have to eat...' I said.
He nodded.
I walked off and grabbed a bowl, then sat on the couch to.

This reminds me of when he wasn't here, I'd sit here with instant ramen or take out, and watch the news.
'Do you want to watch the news?' I asked.
'I don't mind..' he replied quietly.
I picked up the remote and turned on the news.

(Midoriyas POV)

I felt sick, didn't want to eat. But he made something, so I didn't want to be rude and refuse.
I looked up at the news, the weather guy was doing the weather.
'There's a high chance of rain tomorrow, and a 100% chance of you being a failure.' The TV spoke.

What?
'Yeah, that's right. Your a failure! Failure. You're not good enough for this world, Deku.' The TV spoke again.
'N-no..' I whispered.
My hands were shaking and I dropped the fork. I felt like I was gonna throw up.

'Midoriya? What's wrong do you not feel well?' Aizawa asked, but his voice was muffled over the insults from the TV.
'P-please turn it off...' I whispered.
He picked up the remote and turned it off.
'Are the voices there? Do you want to talk about it?' He asked.

'Not really...' I muttered
'Okay...' he replied.
'Sorry...' I said.
'Why are you saying sorry again?' He asked.
'Because you wanted to watch the news..' I explained.

He shook his head and put his hand on my head.
'You live here too, and if anything bothers you we can work through that.' He flicked me on the head.
'Itteee..' I said in monotone.
He grinned a bit then took his hand away.

'Have you made any friends yet?' He asked.
'Friends? I don't go to UA for friends..' I replied.
'Huh, sure... do you have any homework?' He asked.
I shook my head.
'Then do you want to play a board game?' He questioned.
'Okay..' I replied.

Aizawa got up and walked off to a cupboard. He opened it and pulled out a box.
'Any preferences?' He asked. I shook my head.
He pulled out monopoly and looked at me, I nodded. He started setting it up on the coffee table.

(Aizawas POV)

He pushed the tray onto the couch next to him then sat on the floor in front of the game. We set it up together, then began to play. Neither of us were very good at the game, and we didn't really have any strategies, but I think we had fun.

His eyes looked very sad for most the game, but he smiled as if he were fine. Part of me felt like I had to protect the boy, from all harm. Maybe this is what the principal meant about me changing as a person, becoming less grumpy or whatever. But the change felt good.

After a while of playing board games, we decided to go to bed. Midoriya had fallen asleep as soon as he got in bed, so I tucked him in and went off to bed.