ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²¹

(Midoriyas POV)

I was sitting up in class, waiting for the lesson two bell to go. I didn't really have anything to do, so I was just spinning my knife on my finger. I thought back to One for All... I think it'd be useful information for the league. I still don't understand how they haven't found me.

Some of my class walked in, chatting amongst each other. When todoroki saw me, he walked over and stood in front of my desk.
'Where were you this morning..' He asked.
'I was here, but I was busy..' I replied.
'Okay..' he shrugged.
The bell went, he walked over to his seat and sat down.

All might bursted through the door with a big grin on his face.
'I am here!' He proudly said.
Everyone said hello, or greeted him, but I just stared.
Think realistically. Punch them with your powerless fist?
A small smirk covered my face. Look at me now, hero.

'Today we will be going out onto the training grounds! Get in your hero suits and meet me there in 10!' He said.
Everyone said yes, then walked over to the wall. They got out their hero suits from somewhere. I got up and walked over to all might.

'I don't have a hero suit..' I said.
He looked down at me, he looked a bit uncomfortable.
'Well then... do you mind wearing your sport uniform?' He asked.
'I'll do that, then..' I said.
I walked past him with a small grin on.

I traveled to the change rooms, then quickly got changed. The rest of the class only walked in when I was leaving. I spotted all might walking towards the stairs, to I ran fast and appeared next to him.
'I'll walk with you, I don't know where to go..' I said.
He jumped a bit.
'When did you get there?' He said.
'Just now..' I said.

We walked silently across the school, towards a big fake city, or something.
'Hey, kid.. I'm sorry for what I said on the roof that day..' he said.
'You're only saying sorry because I'm in a hero school... or.. because I'm quirkless, or maybe because you feel guilty that I'm depressed... or maybe... your scared that you created a villain?' I smirked.

I released an intimidating aura, he looked at me.
'How are you doing that?' He asked.
'Hmm~ good question..' I said.
'Anyway... you heard about my quirk in the infirmary didn't you...' he said.
'Oh yeah- you're not very careful, hero... I might go along and tell my little villain friends about your little quirk power~' I teased.

He let out a sigh.
'I guess I deserve that, don't I... except I thought you weren't allowed around them?' He questioned.
'Yes.. but they will find me soon enough...' I said.
'Huh..' he said.
We walked into a big room, it had TV's that showed different parts of the city.

I spun a knife on my finger and looked at the screens.
'Isn't that dangerous?' He asked me.
I looked up at him and smirked.
'No.. but this is..' I made a finger gun.
'Pew..' I said.
A knife shot out of my hand, not really, but it looked like that. He flew really fast past all might and sliced through his arm.

'Ah! How did you do that?? You shouldn't injure teachers!' He said.
'Hmm.. well I'm a villain and my purpose is to defeat hero's like you that brand people like me worthless..' I shrugged. The knife flew back into my hand. I learnt how to throw it like a boomerang.
'How did you do that?! You need a quirk to do that!' He said.

'Well, I didn't use one so I guess your wrong?' I smirked. The knife disappeared.
Some of the class walked in, he looked at everyone with a smile then counted.
'Everyone's here! Great! Today we are doing a common form of training- I act as a villain, and you all have to stop me. Today I'll have this!' He held up a remote with a 'stop' button and a timer.

'Basically, in pairs, one students objective is to collect this remote and press stop before the timer runs out, the other members job is to distract or fight me while they do that. So there's the attacker and the stopper.' He pointed towards the screens.

'Group A- Fumikage Tokoyami, Tsuyu Asui
Group B- Katsuki Bakugo, Mashirao Ojiro
Group C- Rikido Sato, Koji Koda
Group D- Mina Ashido, Kyoka Jiro
Group E- Tenya Iida, Toru Hagakure
Group F- Hanta Sero, Yuga Aoyama
Group G- Ochaco Uraraka, Minoru Mineta
Group H- Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya
Group I- Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari
Group J- Mezo Shoji, Momo Yaoyorozu.'

Everyone gathered into their groups, I walked over to todoroki.
'Dibs attacker..' I said.
'Sure..' todoroki said.
'You will have 5 minutes. Let's begin.'
The first group and all might left into the city, then the timer started. The first group passed, I could tell he was going easy on them. The second group of course passed, Kacchan was in it. The third, fourth and fifth group all failed, the next passed and the one after failed.

Then it was finally my shot. Todoroki and I both walked out into the fake city. I stood in front of all might, todoroki stood next to me.
'Start!' All might yelled.
Todoroki used his ice powers to make a path through the sky, allowing him to get behind all might. All might was watching me, I smirked and glared at him.

My aura went intimidating, it was so strong and confronting even todoroki backed away a bit. I began to walk towards all might. It made them feel weak, and me feel strong. My aura was probably so strong that I emitted a purple smokey mist around my body. From pure strength.
'Watch out, hero..' I said in a scary tone.

I held up my fingers as guns, then shot a knife from each hand. They both went as fast as bullets being fired from a gun. After they sliced into all might, they came flying back to me. I caught the blade between my fingers. I appeared behind him, which is what it looked like but I just ran.
'Boo!' I jumped up and swung my leg around to kick him in the head, but he grabbed my leg and threw me.

I put out my hands and flipped back onto my feet, then ran next to him so fast he didn't notice. I kicked him right in the gut, where his wound from that big fight was. He coughed up blood and glared at me. I emitted my aura so it was stronger, then I disappeared and concealed my presence.

He looked around, desperately trying to find me. I unnoticeably appeared next to him and kicked him across the face. He looked horrified, it made me chuckle. But then, he ran so fast that he disappeared. I looked around, he was next to me, and his fist was coming towards me. I jumped up into the air, and landed on his arm, then I flipped off of him.

I chuckled again. Finally, some fun. Some FUN! I can defeat this hero. I felt something well up inside of me, as if I knew I could destroy him. Todoroki grabbed the remote, but his face looked horrified. As if my aura was too much. He immediately got as far away as possible. I looked at all might, he looked horrified to.

'You look so PATHETIC!' I yelled at all might with the biggest grin on my face. Kill him!! Kill the symbol of peace!
I laughed as I ran towards him, I made six knifes appear between my fingers, three in each hand, and I got ready to throw them. But then, his fist was flying towards me.

'SMASH!' He yelled in an exaggerated tone. His fist didn't hit me, but the air pressure was enough to make my frail body go flying. And as I was flying, I heard the speakers say, 'Todoroki and Midoriya have passed, round over,' Before I smashed into one of the buildings.